Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
skooter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/16/11 8:54 AM
Why would I leave?
9/15/11 1:49 AM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skooter - Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, whadda suprise....

Now, I know how Bisping felt after the Flying H-Bomb.

One question, before I get started.....Dan, how are you walking around with all these people hanging on your nut sack?

OK, I don't really need an answer to that question, but since you're so rough and tough, let us all see if you care to answer this question......

Why would Anderson's Management (or Anderson himself)

DUCK you when you were the easiest of his last TEN fights?

Jump in front of a moving train you trolling cunt Phone Post
9/15/11 1:52 AM
onepunchJD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobones -  Done their best?  That wasn't a particularly good fight to begin with, you didn't look particularly good against Rich Franklin whom Anderson destroyed twice and then you got beat by a WW in Jake Shields.  After the Shields loss you were given Babalu and the Babalu win got you a title shot (makes no sense) at LHW against Feijao and you didn't look great there either but you gutted out the KO win after Feijao had you hurt early.  Then you beat losing streak Fedor.  Yeah you'd done well in a watered down LHW division (three fight win streak wow) and unless you turn on "Decision Dan" mode you are usually a very exciting fighter to watch.  But you've done nothing to earn a rematch against Anderson.  In your past 4 fights you've fought watered down competition and a blown up WW (a fight which you lost) compared to the UFC MW or LHW divisions.  You need to earn a shot against Anderson and not hope you will catch him with a lucky hail mary punch or just hold him down for three rounds to squeak out a decision.  Beat legit contenders like your friend Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort or Brian Stann or if you want to stay at LHW then take out Rampage, Machida, Shogun, Rashad, Davis before calling out Jones.  Don't act like you deserve to fight Anderson or Jones after you lost to Shields and beat some unranked LHWs and washed up Fedor.  You're the one trying to short cut your way to a legit title shot a la Nick Diaz.  Except you know you will show up for the press conference.

Hendo deserved the rematch BEFORE he went to Strikeforce, and he still deserves it.

Hendo has a GREAT chance to beat Anderson the second time around. If he fights a smarter fight, I KNOW Hendo can win.

Hendo is a dangerous fight, and Anderson knows it.

Anderson fans also know it.. and I dont blame them for not wanting the rematch. Hendo has been looking good.

And gimme a break with this Jake Shields shit.

All Shields did was barley escape the first round against Hendo, only to hold down a gassed and injured Hendo for 2 rounds. Shields is suppose to be one of the better grapplers in MMA.. and he could not finish Hendo on the ground. That fight showed just how tough and experienced Hendo is. Funny thing is, Hendo's career is so stacked that the Shields fight will be nothing more than a forgotten footnote. While "beating" Hendo will likley be the highlight of Shields' career. Dan wins that fight 10/10 times when he is healthy.

Hendo deserves his rematch as much as anybody.

And if Anderson refuses to really test himself at LHW.. rematches are on the horizon. That or a fight with the much smaller GSP.
9/15/11 1:53 AM
Billyvee
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skooter - Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, whadda suprise....

One question, before I get started.....Dan, how are you walking around with all these people hanging on your nut sack?

OK, I don't really need an answer to that question, but since you're so rough and tough, let us all see if you care to answer this question......

Wow. That's what you're coming back with? Phone Post
9/15/11 1:55 AM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ fan bashing
9/15/11 2:02 AM
erikmfx
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/15/11 2:03 AM
skooter

And I must say, I havent had a suprise like this coming in from a 12 hour shift in forever (going on appx 12 years now) That's right Dan, I have a JOB.

I earn money everyday just in case our beloved red, white and blue government decides to "bail out" some more companies who take the money and pay their execs million$ and million$ in bonuses (o shit, I'm sorry, wrong forum)

Anyways, Mr. Henderson......as I said....I have a job and I also have an opinion. I hope this doesn't shock you (or your hundreds of nutriders) but this is a forum, isn't it?

9/15/11 2:04 AM
TheSergeK
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skooter - And I must say, I havent had a suprise like this coming in from a 12 hour shift in forever (going on appx 12 years now) That's right Dan, I have a JOB.

I earn money everyday just in case our beloved red, white and blue government decides to "bail out" some more companies who take the money and pay their execs million$ and million$ in bonuses (o shit, I'm sorry, wrong forum)

Anyways, Mr. Henderson......as I said....I have a job and I also have an opinion. I hope this doesn't shock you (or your hundreds of nutriders) but this is a forum, isn't it?

I HEAR A DICK TUCKING SOMEWHERE.
9/15/11 2:05 AM
Freeman Dyson

Everything else aside, Henderson simply hasn't earned a shot at Anderson, and he would lose if they did fight.
JerodR
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool for Dan to show up and I agree that he has earned the right to call out whoever, and obviously he is a good matchup for Anderson. I would rather see Hendo vs. Chael for the chance to face Anderson personally...

Honestly nobones brings up some good points as well. Personally I can't argue with those much at all. Of course this is just a fans perspective so take it for what it is worth.
AhYeAh
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominant Dan!!!!!

9/15/11 2:06 AM
onepunchJD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skooter - Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, whadda suprise....

Easiest of his last 10 fights?

LOL.. your trolling is obvious.

Of everybody Anderson has fought, Hendo might have the best chance to beat him the second time around. Chael and Vitor would also have a chance.

BTW - According to the rules of the UG, you shouldn't type somthing to a fighter that you wouldnt say to his face.

My vote down has been cast :)

Another thing - When you stick your foot in your mouth, and get called on it.. The ONLY way to save at least some respect and dignity, is to man up and admit you were wrong. ESPECIALLY when the person you disrespected is one of the toughest and most respected fighters on the planet. But I'm sure you will continue trolling and making yourself look even worse, LOL.
9/15/11 2:06 AM
tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo>skooter one word owned lmao ... That has got to auck to think I'm gonna make a thread bashing a veterans of the sport one of the greatest fighters ever and he comes on and just owned you so bad I bet you turned pale white and suddenly felt nausea lofl

Hendo good luck whoever you fight next whether it be in the cage or the interwebs ...
9/15/11 2:10 AM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onepunchJD - 

Of everybody Anderson has fought, Hendo might have the best chance to beat him the second time around. Chael and Vitor would also have a chance.

BTW - According to the rules of the UG, you shouldn't type somthing to a fighter that you wouldnt say to his face.

Another thing - When you stick your foot in your mouth, and get called on it.. The ONLY way to save at least some respect and dignity, is to man up and admit you were wrong. ESPECIALLY when the person you disrespected is one of the toughest and most respected fighters on the planet. But I'm sure you will continue trolling and making yourself look even worse, LOL.

Well said. Such is the life of a dicktucking troll like skooter.
9/15/11 2:11 AM
Pikey0303

later Phone Post
9/15/11 2:11 AM
onepunchJD

Freeman Dyson - Everything else aside, Henderson simply hasn't earned a shot at Anderson, and he would lose if they did fight.

He has absolutly earned a shot at Anderson. And he has the tools to beat Anderson. Maybe thats why some of you dont want to see it happen :)
9/15/11 2:14 AM
kikenyoy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Musashi - The second paragraph that Dan wrote was UNNECESSARY. skooter was already finished. It was brutal and uncalled for.

That's not Dan's responsibility. As a keyboard warrior in this thread his job is to keep typing until a mod stops the thread.
9/15/11 2:14 AM
Freeman Dyson

onepunchJD - 
Freeman Dyson - Everything else aside, Henderson simply hasn't earned a shot at Anderson, and he would lose if they did fight.

He has absolutly earned a shot at Anderson. And he has the tools to beat Anderson. Maybe thats why some of you dont want to see it happen :)
Anderson Silva is MW champion.  What has Henderson done at MW to earn a shot? The last time he fought at MW, Shields coasted to victory over him.   Sonnen beat the 2 other top contenders in the division.  Henderson needs to beat at least one.

9/15/11 2:17 AM
MJM1912

This is my favorite part of the UG. When someone badmouths a certain fighter, and said fighter replies and makes them look absolutely fucking stupid.

What up Hendo?
9/15/11 2:19 AM
King Ding A Ling
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EatonBeever -
jimbobyeaboy -  BTW Hendo hasn't beaten any top MW contenders since barely beating Franklin two years ago. If he wants a title shot and is TRULY worthy of it then he'll have no problem fighting Chael first. Or is he afraid? Phone Post
Fuck this faggot. 

Hendo is the SF LHW champ and just beat the GOAT by KO, the only man who has done this.

Hendo is the number 2 MW on the planet.  He had a freak loss to Jake Shields, but thats it.  Other than that, he is the mother fucking man.

I've been saying this before he posted on the UG today.  He is truely 'Mr. Mixed Martial Arts'.  I rank him the greatest fighter of all time from America, even above Randy Couture....

He has beaten Minotauro Nogueira, Wanderlei Silva, and Fedor Emalienenko.... That is a sick, and i mean SICK resume right there alone.

Add Franklin, Belfort, Ninja, Goes, Newton, Palhares, Bisping, Busta, Babalu x2, Cavalcante, Kondo, Renzo to that list....And he's one of the greatest.

But the sickest fact about Hendo ?  41 years old.  Has faced elite strikers including Ninja Rua, Gilbert Yvel, Vitor Belfort, Wanderlei Silva, Rampage Jackson, Anderson Silva - AND NEVER HAS BEEN KO'ED !!!!!!!!
Period. Phone Post
9/15/11 2:21 AM
Ornoku
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You think here in 20 years we'll have top tier fighters interacting with us here on forums. Only in this sport does cool shit like this happen.
9/15/11 2:22 AM
hmb

skooter should be on H8R. Have Dan show up and be like, "you're the guy that talked shit on me on the UG, right?"

skooter seems like the guy that would get wedgie'd and thrown in a locker.
9/15/11 2:25 AM
Pro Ice
1938 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onepunchJD - 

This! 
9/15/11 2:27 AM
The_prodigy10

This thread belongs in the UG hall-of-fame for most epic ownage.
9/15/11 2:28 AM
goku

Lol@scooter trying to play it off. The jig is up. Time to make a new sn Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.