UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Hendo

9/15/11 2:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pro Ice
1898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onepunchJD - 
skooter - Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, whadda suprise....

Now, I know how Bisping felt after the Flying H-Bomb.

One question, before I get started.....Dan, how are you walking around with all these people hanging on your nut sack?

OK, I don't really need an answer to that question, but since you're so rough and tough, let us all see if you care to answer this question......

Why would Anderson's Management (or Anderson himself)

DUCK you when you were the easiest of his last TEN fights?

Easiest of his last 10 fights?

LOL.. your trolling is obvious.

Of everybody Anderson has fought, Hendo might have the best chance to beat him the second time around. Chael and Vitor would also have a chance.

BTW - According to the rules of the UG, you shouldn't type somthing to a fighter that you wouldnt say to his face.

My vote down has been cast :)

Another thing - When you stick your foot in your mouth, and get called on it.. The ONLY way to save at least some respect and dignity, is to man up and admit you were wrong. ESPECIALLY when the person you disrespected is one of the toughest and most respected fighters on the planet. But I'm sure you will continue trolling and making yourself look even worse, LOL.
This! 
9/15/11 2:27 AM
The_prodigy10
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread belongs in the UG hall-of-fame for most epic ownage.
9/15/11 2:28 AM
goku

Lol@scooter trying to play it off. The jig is up. Time to make a new sn Phone Post
9/15/11 2:31 AM
Vulva Fabulous
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another to go all out and fighter bash and say something you wouldn't say to him directly.

It's called respect.  I think that for all that Hendo has done inside the ring/cage and outside to bring MMA to where it is today, he's more than earned that (and I'm sure 99.9% of MMA.tv feel this way).

9/15/11 2:33 AM
skooter

So I'm stupid......

I'm posting my opinion in a FORUM..... I'm an idiot and I didn't even know it.....Fact is that I (ME) the famous SKOOTER is the one who tagged Dan with the "Decision Dan" tag from years ago. I (SKOOTER) did say, and I will say it again right now, that.....

Wrestlers SHOULD do well in MMA. The rules (especially the UFC) are custom tailored for them. And all the Dan Henderson fans and Matt Hughes fans have heted me ever since (damn, I hope I'm able to sleep tonight)

Someone asked me a simple question in here way back when....

"Skooter, what do you base that statement on?"

My simple response was:

"Because a wrestler has the ability to stuff the takedown attempt of a JJ player while having the ability to takedown the superior striker"

And poor little me been hated ever since.......

9/15/11 2:33 AM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skooter - 

Why would Anderson's Management (or Anderson himself)

DUCK you when you were the easiest of his last TEN fights?

You realize Hendo's one of the few people who won a round vs Anderson? At the time he was the first person to do it in his UFC run. That = easiest fight? That's your comeback?

9/15/11 2:35 AM
skooter

I hate it that you hate it buddy, but it's a fact.
9/15/11 2:40 AM
EdTheGreat

Skooter just lay down, collect your thoughts and go to sleep. It will all be over tomorrow.
9/15/11 2:40 AM
Nicholas Albert

Epic Phone Post
9/15/11 2:41 AM
Elite Alkemist

Stryfe1982 - 
skooter - So I'm stupid......

Fact is that I (ME) the famous SKOOTER is the one who tagged Dan with the "Decision Dan" tag from years ago.

No the fuck you didn't

You are a nobody. Seriously, you need to be banned off this forum. People like you are the reason why so many fighters don't want to post here.

Moderators need to step up and give your ass the boot.

This. Proof or STFU.
9/15/11 2:41 AM
RML
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when I saw this thread was so many pages I just knew I'd find hendo inside.  SMACK DOWN
9/15/11 2:43 AM
Ahlulbayt786

Why don't Skooter and Dan Henderson settle the matter in the cage? Skooter how much do you weight?
9/15/11 2:47 AM
Musashi
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahlulbayt786 - Why don't Skooter and Dan Henderson settle the matter in the cage? Skooter how much do you weight?

hi skooter
9/15/11 2:54 AM
MMAfan55
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you really trying to climb out of that hole?

There's 12 pages of people shitting on you.

Dont call him decision dan either asshole he finishes fights, ask fedor.

9/15/11 2:55 AM
skooter

MY ORIGINAL POST:

You SHOULD have to earn a shot at Anderson......

You SHOULD have to beat Chael or Mousasi FIRST

How is it disrespect?

I had no idea that the very mention of this would offend so many people. Dan has beaten a Fedor who most agree that is at the very tail end of his career. Beaten a Babalu who was also on the very end of his career. Beaten a very over rated Fajeo.....Look OK, whatever.....let's say....

Hendo DESERVES a shot at Silva.

But so does Sonnen.

And so does Vitor.

And so does the winner of Mayhem/Bisping

And so do a couple other fighters......

OK, so here's a little question.....Who get's it?

9/15/11 3:00 AM
Elite Alkemist

I believe you were omitting a few pieces of your OP..... flapping gums ring a bell there?? You also said a title shot would be handed to him on a silver platter. That hole your in just keeps getting deeper....
9/15/11 3:03 AM
MMAxNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK, so here's a little question.....Who get's it?

Clearly, you don't.
groundfighter2000
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elite Alkemist - I believe you were omitting a few pieces of your OP..... flapping gums ring a bell there??

mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo deserves it. Fedor is the greatest fighter to ever live (in my mind anyway). Never thought I would see someone knock him unconcious, didnt think it was even possible and I hated seeing it that night. That being said, I have also been a huge fan of Dans and he is the only man who can claim a KO over The Last Emperor.
9/15/11 3:04 AM
Proteus The Invincible
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody please ban skooter. We don't need posters going out of their way to talk trash about fighters, especially the ones who read the forum. We're lucky to have anybody important at all stopping by these days when there are trolls and disrespectful "fans" all over the board. Whatever happened to showing some respect?
9/15/11 3:09 AM
EatonBeever
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

REMEMBER TO VOTE DOWN SKOOTER EVERYDAY UNTIL HE IS OUTTA HERE.
9/15/11 3:13 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The enigma is clear to me now after reading the other UG headlines.

Skooter is Bisping.
9/15/11 3:16 AM
ghostboner
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - 
nobones -  Done their best?  That wasn't a particularly good fight to begin with, you didn't look particularly good against Rich Franklin whom Anderson destroyed twice and then you got beat by a WW in Jake Shields.  After the Shields loss you were given Babalu and the Babalu win got you a title shot (makes no sense) at LHW against Feijao and you didn't look great there either but you gutted out the KO win after Feijao had you hurt early.  Then you beat losing streak Fedor.  Yeah you'd done well in a watered down LHW division (three fight win streak wow) and unless you turn on "Decision Dan" mode you are usually a very exciting fighter to watch.  But you've done nothing to earn a rematch against Anderson.  In your past 4 fights you've fought watered down competition and a blown up WW (a fight which you lost) compared to the UFC MW or LHW divisions.  You need to earn a shot against Anderson and not hope you will catch him with a lucky hail mary punch or just hold him down for three rounds to squeak out a decision.  Beat legit contenders like your friend Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort or Brian Stann or if you want to stay at LHW then take out Rampage, Machida, Shogun, Rashad, Davis before calling out Jones.  Don't act like you deserve to fight Anderson or Jones after you lost to Shields and beat some unranked LHWs and washed up Fedor.  You're the one trying to short cut your way to a legit title shot a la Nick Diaz.  Except you know you will show up for the press conference.

GUYS IM GOIN AGAINST THE GRAIN! AM I EDGY YET?!

Right? Dear nobones: title fights are 5 rounds, and Hendo already beat Vitor, back when Vitor was jacked. He also beat Feijao, which he should definitely get a little more credit for.

That said, if I was Dan the first rematch I'd want would be against Shields.
9/15/11 3:22 AM
PatsBarriesGotKongo

Hendo put the hoedown on lil' skooter. In the words of Chumlee "Aweeeesoommme" Phone Post
9/15/11 3:23 AM
EatonBeever
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's weak point is strong wrestlers (Sonnen & Hendo) who won rounds against Anderson.  I think the majority of the UG wants to see either Sonnen or Hendo get another shot. 

And fuck contendership bull shit.  IF UFC owned every fighter, than maybe.  But this is about the best fighting the best.  Hendo is the best, like he said 6-1 in his last 7, with a  freak loss to Shields.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.