UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Help me win my week 2 matchup?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/16/11 7:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ronin Burgundy
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Home field in Seattle is no joke, we'll surprise anyone in in the CLink (Century Link) fka Qwest.

I hope you're right about Felix. Who do you think holds more value if he goes down, Choice or Murray? Also, how many days for the SN bet?
9/16/11 10:15 PM
caleb
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Murray holds more value. He is the more versatile back. He is faster, has better hands, and just more play making ability. He is also #2 on the depth chart.

I say 30 days on the SN bet. Sounds good?
9/16/11 11:01 PM
Ronin Burgundy
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright 30 day SN bet it is.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
9/17/11 9:18 PM
Tommy Gunnz
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ESPN has the week 2 defensive projections:

NYJ #2

Giants #13
9/18/11 3:23 PM
Tommy Gunnz
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its only the 3rd quarter and so far the JETS defense has:

1 safety

4 interceptions

3 points against
9/18/11 3:25 PM
Ronin Burgundy

Hey Tommy quick question, Would you play McGahee vs Cin (Moreno Inactive) or roll dice w/ banged up Nicks 2mor night (no backup if he can't go)?
9/18/11 3:42 PM
Tommy Gunnz

I live in New York and Nicks says he is definitely playing so I would go with him. McGahee is washed up, I don't know how much you could expect out of him where Nicks has the potential to destroy the Rams secondary
9/18/11 3:46 PM
Ronin Burgundy

I agree. McGahee is safer. But Nicks is a beast. I didn't draft him in 3rd to sit. What makes it worse is my opponent has Manningham so I need Nicks to play. Fuck!
9/18/11 3:55 PM
Tommy Gunnz

Nicks IS playing tomorrow night bro.
9/18/11 4:00 PM
Ronin Burgundy

Thanks Tommy! Much appreciated.
9/18/11 7:27 PM
Tommy Gunnz

i am shocked Mc Gahee had such a good game, we'll see how Nicks does tomorrow but you really can't second guess yourself no matter what happens because you gotta take Nicks over Mc Gahee EVERY time IMHO
9/18/11 7:37 PM
ec
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One last decision guys! Score rests at 99 for him, 98 for me. I'm going to need to get lucky to win.

He has Cadillac Williams and DeSean Jackson left to play.

I can start either Brandon Jacobs or Jeremy Maclin. Who has the potential to break out and get me the points I need to win? I have less than an hour to decide!
9/18/11 7:40 PM
ec
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scratch that, thought I had Maclin in the RB/WR slot but I don't. Stuck with him this time. Let's hope for a freak game where he gets me 25 points, I suppose. Thanks for all the help gentleman!
9/18/11 7:44 PM
Ronin Burgundy

Tommy Gunnz - i am shocked Mc Gahee had such a good game, we'll see how Nicks does tomorrow but you really can't second guess yourself no matter what happens because you gotta take Nicks over Mc Gahee EVERY time IMHO

I agree 100%, my opponent's team went the fuck off anyway: Rodgers, Hillis, FJax, and FUCKING MILES AUSTIN. I thought I'd be allright until he went ham. I have an ice cubes chance in hell, down 138-97. I need Shady and Nicks to basically have all their teams offense. He still has Manningham and Josh Brown, fuck it.
9/18/11 7:47 PM
Ronin Burgundy

ec -  Scratch that, thought I had Maclin in the RB/WR slot but I don't. Stuck with him this time. Let's hope for a freak game where he gets me 25 points, I suppose. Thanks for all the help gentleman!

You're right to have Maclin for most upside. You should always keep whoever is playing the latest games in your flex just in case some freak shit happens to them and they can't go.
9/18/11 8:03 PM
Tommy Gunnz

yea I have Miles Austin on my team.....homeboy went apeshit with dirty dez on the shelf for todays game

do you guys play in money leagues? how much is your entry fee mine is $125
9/18/11 8:17 PM
Ronin Burgundy

Yeah I'm in two leagues. One for $100 entry with $2 waiver and $4 trade fees. My other is $125, 1st place gets 2tix to 5 seahawk games, 2nd gets 2tix to 3games and 3rd gets the preseason tickets for next season, lol.
9/18/11 8:20 PM
Tommy Gunnz

you get 2 tix to 5 seahawks games next year? where are the seats? who puts up the tickets like that for a prize? thats pretty interesting
9/18/11 8:28 PM
caleb
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I was 100% wrong! I don't want to make excuses but some how I thought that game was going to be in Jacksonville. I must have looked at it wrong, but either way I look like a dumbass! Mcclown shouldn't even be a backup qb in this league, much less a starter. Garrard was 10 x's better than him and Garrard is terrible too. Give the rookie a chance now!

Ronin,
What do you want my screen name to be?
9/18/11 8:32 PM
Ronin Burgundy

My buddy has had Season tix for the last 6yrs. He has 4 seats, I actually had 2 of them last year and didn't re-up. His "Agent" was able to get him 2 more seats right in front of his. They're 300 level (section 314) but thats where all the real fans sit, lol. He's been talking about setting up a league like this for the last couple years and got it done this year. Not off to the greatest start in that one, but it's a long season.
9/18/11 8:34 PM
Ronin Burgundy

caleb - Well, I was 100% wrong! I don't want to make excuses but some how I thought that game was going to be in Jacksonville. I must have looked at it wrong, but either way I look like a dumbass! Mcclown shouldn't even be a backup qb in this league, much less a starter. Garrard was 10 x's better than him and Garrard is terrible too. Give the rookie a chance now!

Ronin,
What do you want my screen name to be?

It's not over yet.

Going in I knew McClown was gonna have a tough time and I think Bradford is somewhat legit. I'll let you know tuesday (or vice versa)
9/18/11 8:51 PM
Tommy Gunnz

" I don't want to make excuses but some how I thought that game was going to be in Jacksonville. I must have looked at it wrong"

lol @ the game being in Jacksonville or not having any sort of a different outcome then what happened today.

horrible qb, horrible team against a top 2 defense in the nfl........i don't care if the game was played in siberia the results would have been the same
9/18/11 11:48 PM
ec

Well, Maclin had the game I needed him to have with the exception of that last missed conversion. I hope that doesn't overshadow the fantastic game he had.

Score stands at 127-101, my lead. He has Cadillac Williams tomorrow.

There's no chance Williams gets 27+ points... right?
9/19/11 12:48 AM
Ronin Burgundy

It's possible but not likely. I lost my ppr by .5 points and I'm a Gates owner FFFFUUUUUUU!!!!
9/19/11 7:33 AM
caleb

Tommy Gunnz - " I don't want to make excuses but some how I thought that game was going to be in Jacksonville. I must have looked at it wrong"

lol @ the game being in Jacksonville or not having any sort of a different outcome then what happened today.

horrible qb, horrible team against a top 2 defense in the nfl........i don't care if the game was played in siberia the results would have been the same

I disagree...home field advantage is a real thing. Look at what happened to the top ranked Baltimore defense in Tennessee. Usually the fans of the home team are quiet when the offense is at work and that helps. The Jets would have still beat them good, I just don't think it would have been as bad in Jacksonville.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.