UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayhem promises 'must-see TV' for TUF 14

9/14/11 9:21 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

"I had one priority going into the show," Miller today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) during a media call to promote the Spike TV series. "My first priority was to make sure I give my full attention to coaching these guys. That was my first priority."

Of course, "Mayhem" admits it wasn't all work and no play. Coaching opposite the always-opinionated and often-outspoken Michael Bisping (21-3 MMA, 11-3 UFC), Miller knew there was the potential to stir the pot.

"The second [priority] was to make entertaining television," Miller admitted. "I noticed after the first week that I was a bit bored, so I immediately started cranking it up so that there would be some interaction between me and Mike.

"At the end of the day, we're doing television, and we need to make something happen so that the audience is engaged. Many things happened."

read entire article...

9/14/11 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Body Shots
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as the fights are good I could care less what happens in the house. Phone Post
9/14/11 10:55 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope his sister shows up drunk.

What?

Exciting tv and she isn't too shabby a looker. Phone Post
9/14/11 10:57 PM
shootfighterart
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VincexLee -  I feel like I read this everytime I see TUF is having a new season. Phone Post

Yup.  Or pretty much any time a fighter or especially Dana White opens his mouth, it is "Underground News"

can't wait for the UG news thread where Bisping calls Mayhem childish.  Hope it's a stickey.
9/14/11 10:59 PM
crowbar
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/11 10:59 PM
 Manufactured drama and/or hyperbole FTW. 
9/15/11 12:22 AM
leftlegtrumpcard
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this!! Mayhem is doin what Diaz can't do!! Don't be scared to tune in homie! Phone Post
9/15/11 12:56 AM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at Mayhem's first priority of coaching the guys. His first priority is to create as large of a grade A category 5 magnitude shit storm as he could possibly stir up.

Next, coaching the guys. Still, makes me want to tune in...
9/15/11 3:37 AM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow, its so noble the way his first priority is to coach his team. especially like how he pats himself on the back for it.

Chris Rock: Ignorant people always want to take credit for shit they're supposed to do. "I take CARE of MY kids." You're supPOSED to do that shit u ignant mutha fukka!
9/15/11 5:33 AM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftlegtrumpcard - I love this!! Mayhem is doin what Diaz can't do!! Don't be scared to tune in homie!

do a season of TUF with another middleweight who he's not smaller than after calling out welterweights?

true, Diaz can't do that

don't be scared to beat the don't be scared homie spin into the ground, homie!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.