UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Has anyone f*cked up a franchise quicker than

9/15/11 7:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh McDaniels?

Seriously?

It still blows my mind that the Broncos are now a garbage team when they should have Cutler, Marshall and Hillis
9/15/11 8:19 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We should give him a pass on Hillis, I don't think anyone saw that season coming. But he sure did leave them in a mess. The Tebow situation this year is going to destroy them I think. Fans are already calling for Tebow in week 1.
9/15/11 9:42 PM
sicko
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Snyder
9/16/11 5:05 AM
strontium90
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In all fairness, Hillis was kind of a well-kept secret, and Cutler turned out to be a reincarnation of Jim Everett, aka "Chris Evert."

Dumping Brandon Marshall was inexcusable, however.

And the new regime doesn't impress me as being any better, sticking with The New Steve DeBerg at QB when Tim Tebow should so obviously be in there.

9/17/11 10:54 AM
Slydawg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

303 was high on Hillis after they drafted him. I never heard of the guy until and 303 was hyping him before he ever played a down in the NFL.
9/17/11 11:11 AM
Tommy Gunnz
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slydawg - 303 was high on Hillis after they drafted him. I never heard of the guy until and 303 was hyping him before he ever played a down in the NFL.
to be fair, 303 hypes every denver draft pick as a future hall of famer lol Phone Post
9/18/11 6:47 AM
Slydawg

LOL.. I didn't know that... BTW, what happened to Eddie Royal? Does he still play for Denver?
9/25/11 2:32 AM
Tebowkakke
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - 
Slydawg - 303 was high on Hillis after they drafted him. I never heard of the guy until and 303 was hyping him before he ever played a down in the NFL.
to be fair, 303 hypes every denver draft pick as a future hall of famer lol Phone Post

LOL ok brother, not everybody. I think it is fair to say I am honest about Broncos talent.

To answer your question yes and no. Cutler was/is a cry baby, Brandon Marshall kept messing up and wanted 60mill, that was a risk we were not willing to take. Now drafting Knowshon and Ayers, when Orakpo was still availalbe. He seriiously screwed us though.
9/29/11 10:04 AM
SiftMyMind

Josh McDaniels fucked up Denver pretty bad.
Look at the problems St. Louis is having now since he took over as OC there (after Pat Shurmer left to be HC of Cleveland).

Dan Snyder is also a good example of someone fucking up a franchise.
Any success that Washington has will be because Dan Snyder is NOT involved as much.

The FIRST place prize goes to Matt Millen for ppl who have fucked up franchises.
No need to detail what everyone already knows about his tenure.
No need to debate why he is #1 on this list
It is what it is.

9/29/11 11:10 AM
Slydawg

Matt Millen even got pay raises for losing! hahaha
9/29/11 4:54 PM
C1010
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im surprised it took this long to mention Matt Millen. I heard something like 32 out of his 50 picks are out of the league.
9/30/11 3:03 AM
Tebowkakke
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - Josh McDaniels?

Seriously?

It still blows my mind that the Broncos are now a garbage team when they should have Cutler, Marshall and Hillis

Man, he absolutely destroyed us. It is going to take years to recover. He started what has turned into the most heated debate I have ever seen in Denver and that is the Orton vs Tebow thing. People here are passionate about it to the point even I think it is crazy.

I am happy Elway is stepping up to help rebuild this team. We just had a great draft, Vonn Miller is playing great, as is Raheem Moore, and Orlando Franklin is going to be a great RT. Denver needs a lot of help.
9/30/11 1:06 PM
C1010
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Denver has quite a bit of rebuilding to do. I think Fox is a good coach though but its going to take time to get a more solid base there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.