UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping is still pride of Britain. UKTT fight back

9/16/11 6:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
explodingboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/16/11 6:21 PM

It’s been a long time but it’s Bisping season once again and it’s time for a few home truths. You’d better buckle up for this one.

Let’s get the bad news out of the way, yes, Bisping has moved to America
. Quite why I’m not sure as I was in the Bay Area a week or two ago and quite frankly there wasn’t anything there you wouldn’t see on a sunny weekend in Gt Yarmouth. Apart from the extra large portions of course. But whatever, Bisping’s children may grow up with American accents. They may find humour in horrendous TV shows like Two And A Half Men instead of The Inbetweeners. In time Bisping may find himself expecting his news to be delivered by Shepard Smith instead of Hugh Edwards. He might start making calls on his cellphone instead of his mobile. God forbid he becomes fully integrated into American culture and forgets what a passport is.

But one thing is for sure, Bisping will always be BRITISH. And not only that but our British MMA hero is about to kick some bleached-haired, loudmouth sibling-bullying cocky git all over the shop. And he isn’t going to stop there, once Mayhem Miller is dealt with, Bisping is leading the UK assault on UFC gold. 2012 is the year that it happens, him and Alistair both holding titles by the time 2013 rolls around. I’ve said it for a long time now but it’s finally on the verge of happening and to be honest I’ve kept quiet long enough. I’ve sat back and quietly watched as the majority of people on this forum took joy in watching Dan Hardy have a bit of a lull in his career. I saw you all celebrating Semtex getting wrestlefucked into a decision loss. You liked seeing Ross Pearson getting robbed the other week, didn’t you?

Payback is a bitch and all you haters better get ready for some serious gloating over the next few months.

Oh, and another thing. Take this to mean that UKTT is officially back in business. Yeah we don’t have GSTQ, but that isn’t going to stop us. TUF 14 is going to be amazing. Bisping owns TUF. Pretty soon he’s going to own Mayhem Miller and then he’s going to own the middleweight gold. Can’t fucking wait.

9/16/11 6:28 PM
explodingboy

MonsterBalls - UKTT makes it's return! Get em, EB!
Thanks mate, but this is a warning to everybody, we ain't taking no prisoners this time

9/16/11 6:29 PM
Shane Sherk
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jose Aldo has a better shot at the middleweight title then Bisping. The guy sucks, get over it.
9/16/11 6:32 PM
explodingboy

Shane Sherk - Jose Aldo has a better shot at the middleweight title then Bisping. The guy sucks, get over it.
Thanks for your opinion, but you suck so I'm going to ignore it.

9/16/11 6:41 PM
slugshots skeezer

Great post as always, VTFU mate.

UKTT Never Die.
9/16/11 6:42 PM
Shane Sherk
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only things he's solid at are beating mediocre fighters, getting gift decisions and calling things "gay"
9/16/11 6:43 PM
explodingboy

slugshots skeezer - Great post as always, VTFU mate.

UKTT Never Die.
Cheers mate, right back at you. They tried to kill us but they just made us stronger.

9/16/11 6:54 PM
jack_wilshere
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UKTT must surely be satirical. Phone Post
9/16/11 6:56 PM
BradGluckman
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/16/11 6:58 PM
slugshots skeezer

jack_wilshere -  UKTT must surely be satirical. Phone Post
Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I take the UKTT's role very seriously.  We are here to champion our fighters, to defend them against the tirade of abuse that they suffer everyday on this forum.. simply for being from the UK.

9/16/11 7:00 PM
BradGluckman
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/16/11 7:01 PM
Idsmashit

After the conference call im looking forward to TUF. It sounded like Miller hinted him and Bisping have a fight on the show.
9/16/11 7:02 PM
slugshots skeezer

BradGluckman -  
This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about.  How dare you take a picture of The Queen and use it in such an offensive manner?

I think its high time that the so called mods around here started doing their job and BANNING people for this kind of nonsense.  You owe us an apology.

9/16/11 7:02 PM
BradGluckman

9/16/11 7:03 PM
Altofsky
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She was one of our more frumpy queens… they're all frumpy, aren't they? Because it's a bad idea when cousins marry! Bottom of the gene pool, you know. You'rejust scraping the barrel there, “We've haven't got enough for any more of you royals there, sorry.” First rule of genetics: spread the genes apart! But the royals are just obsessed with, "Are you a royal family? Are you a royal member? Well, then you can marry me ‘cause you're same gene pool, and our IQs will go down the toilet.” Fantastic! That's why there's no crazy royals, they're all kind of, "Hello! Hello, what do you do? You're a plumber! What on Earth is that?"
9/16/11 7:03 PM
Altofsky
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. How dare you take a picture of The Queen and use it in such an offensive manner? "

BECAUSE SHE IS AN INBRED DIMWIT.
9/16/11 7:05 PM
Bobby Lupo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU. The march begin with a Bully Beadown Bungalow Bingo on Mayhem. 
9/16/11 7:07 PM
slugshots skeezer

Altofsky - "This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. How dare you take a picture of The Queen and use it in such an offensive manner? "

BECAUSE SHE IS AN INBRED DIMWIT.
MODS: How can you let comments like this go unpunished?  This is EXTREMELY offensive and UNCALLED FOR.  The Queen is neither inbred nor a 'dimwit', infact most people say that she is extremely witty and has a marvelous sense of humour.  I fear that even she would not see any humour in this however.

BAN THIS IDIOT.

9/16/11 7:09 PM
Altofsky

Bisping - Cannot win a fight without the help of a referee or a judge.

Hardy - Losing streak against supposedly "lesser" fighters.

Daley - Can't make weight. Ever.

Pearson - Fun to watch, but lacks real power. Very good point fighter, though.

UKTT is dying. Stage 4 cancer. Renal failure approaching. Last rites coming soon.
9/16/11 7:10 PM
slugshots skeezer

Button Pushing Amoeba - Bisping vs Miller should be a good scrap and I'm looking forward to it. But there are probably 30 other fights I'm more interested in.
Believe me, the Miller fight is far from perfect.  The fact that Bisping would be matched up with such an inferior opponent is ridiculous. He should be fighting for number one contender status or the title only from now on.  Don't blame Bisping, blame the UFC.  Let Dana know how you feel.

9/16/11 7:12 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
9/16/11 7:13 PM
john joe
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only
explodingboy - 

Let's get the bad news out of the way, yes, Bisping has moved to America. Quite why I'm not sure as I was in the Bay Area a week or two ago and quite frankly there wasn't anything there you wouldn't see on a sunny weekend in Gt Yarmouth. Apart from the extra large portions of course. But whatever, Bisping's children may grow up with American accents. They may find humour in horrendous TV shows like Two And A Half Men instead of The Inbetweeners. In time Bisping may find himself expecting his news to be delivered by Shepard Smith instead of Hugh Edwards. He might start making calls on his cellphone instead of his mobile. God forbid he becomes fully integrated into American culture and forgets what a passport is.

that paragraph is actually a top piece of humour writing; nice :)
9/16/11 7:14 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EB just got done ordering a bunch of shirts for the UK Turd Team:

9/16/11 7:15 PM
slugshots skeezer

Altofsky - Bisping - Cannot win a fight without the help of a referee or a judge.

Hardy - Losing streak against supposedly "lesser" fighters.

Daley - Can't make weight. Ever.

Pearson - Fun to watch, but lacks real power. Very good point fighter, though.

UKTT is dying. Stage 4 cancer. Renal failure approaching. Last rites coming soon.
Overeem - fighting for number one contender status.

And don't worry about Bisping finishing, he is going to leave Miller out COLD, I guarantee that.

Hardy has taken a string of tough opponent - look at condit, he is now fighting for the title!  Even when he loses, we the fans WIN.  Sure he could adopt a more american approach and use a transistional tool to hold people down, but no.  He like to FIGHT.

Pearson won that fight, that was one of the worst decisions in recent memory,

As for Daley the SAUNA WAS BROKEN.  For gods sake i'd like to see you go through a weight cut like that with no sauna.

UKTT Never Die.
9/16/11 7:16 PM
slugshot331

slugshots skeezer - 

UKTT Already Dead.

fixed

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.