UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> best gyms near yokosuka?

9/16/11 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MexicanBowTie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats are the "best" gyms "near" yokosuka producing the most talent and big show fighters?
Is the third deck on the Navy base still producing Ninjas of superior ability? :D

Anyone with the downlow feel free spit at will, im all ears
9/20/11 8:56 PM
MexicanBowTie

So ok, let me try something different. If you're gaijin in Japan and fight or train what gym you belong to???
9/21/11 10:22 AM
Easytarget
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I train at a local BJJ club in nagoya, which is not too near yokusuka. Are you stationed there?
9/21/11 1:37 PM
MexicanBowTie

I'll be stationed there in July '12.... I lived (stationed) there for 3 years previous and trained at Shooto Hakkei and fought for them but I've been told mist guys there are gone and it's pretty much KB gym now so.... Just trying see what word on street (trains) is haha Phone Post
9/26/11 9:59 PM
The Diet Butcher
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try the Hazuki Dojo in Yamanose
9/29/11 4:01 AM
jibjab
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friend Ken Yasuda teaches out of Shooting Gym Hakkei. Eiji Murayama, Takeya Mizugaki and a few amateur SHOOTO fighters all train here.

Also, check out Shinwa Total Combat (Yokosuka) where ZST and Shooto fighters train, Osami Shibuya is the coach there. And Sonic Squad is near Yokosuka too.

- Juggs
9/29/11 4:10 AM
jibjab
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c4dYYsODsM

a little video I made when I was training at SGH..

- Juggs
9/29/11 7:45 PM
MexicanBowTie

jibjab - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c4dYYsODsM

a little video I made when I was training at SGH..

- Juggs

Nice Juggs make sure you get a hold of me next time you're in Japan. I trained with all the guys in the video and friends with all of them Ken, Muriyama, Takeya, Takita etc.. I was under impression they're not training there anymore but i could be wrong. Might be rumor guess ill see when i get there.
They added the shooto ring canvas was just white when i was there and Mizugaki was just getting ready for his first WEC fight. I seen him in Vegas couple times after which tight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.