UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Outdoor Channel on HD Mediacom

9/18/11 5:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jscorbett
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just discovered I have the Outdoor Channel on the HD Mediacom package. The bad news is I have been paying for it for several years and had no idea I had it. It was not in my regular cable package either. The good news is my kids love it.
9/19/11 6:20 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/19/11 6:22 PM
 It's a kick ass channel! The guys (Tom and Perry Massie) I gold mine with own it. There were a few shots of me in one of last seasons GOLD FEVER episodes. They own/run a camp up in Nome, Alaska  that I spent a few weeks at late July/early August. This is a Silver Salmon I caught when there. They were filming up there for a new season of ALASKAN, you should catch it when it comes on. (as well as "Gold Fever" , lots of history and beautiful locations besides the mining. Tom is a gas as well.)    == I'm having trouble downloading the picture, it can't (SHOULDN'T) be THAT fucking difficult!
9/19/11 6:24 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/19/11 6:44 PM
  Alex Voog

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.