UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Week 3 Sit em Start em.....

9/21/11 12:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb)
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakZilla - Pick 1 (0.3 PPR):

Dexter McCluster, KC @SD

Percy Harvin, Min @Det

Dwayne Bowe, KC @SD

Percy Havin.
9/21/11 12:54 PM
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leglockfan - I ran into a fun problem lining up one of my teams for this week.

I got to choose 3 of these four RBs. (2 RB and 1 Flex, my WRs aren't good enough to take a flex spot)

Matt Forte vs GB
Mike Tolbert vs KC (locked :) )
Peyton Hillis vs Miami
Rashad Mendenhall vs Colts

I currently have Rashad on the bench tentatively because of his lack of good production vs the Seahawks last week.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In another league I am lucky enough to have Ben Tate and Foster and it looks like I'm going to get to start Tate.

Although Steven Jackson is coming back from injury against Balt. should I leave him sitting for 1 more week?

I have Gore, Tolbert, and Tate starting at the moment with Steven Jackson, Arian Foster on the bench

These are the 3 I would go with.

Matt Forte vs GB

Mike Tolbert vs KC

Leave team 2 as is.
9/21/11 2:02 PM
TheRealJoker
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Wayne vs Pitt

OR

Brandon Lloyd @ Tenn Phone Post
9/21/11 2:03 PM
TheRealJoker
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm torn between those 2. I think Welker an Roddy White are definite starts. Phone Post
9/21/11 3:00 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flex questions

W/T: Cook M.Thomas, E. Sanders cobb or crabtree

W/R Ingram Sproles or Felix Jones
9/21/11 3:11 PM
leglockfan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb) - 
leglockfan - I ran into a fun problem lining up one of my teams for this week.

I got to choose 3 of these four RBs. (2 RB and 1 Flex, my WRs aren't good enough to take a flex spot)

Matt Forte vs GB
Mike Tolbert vs KC (locked :) )
Peyton Hillis vs Miami

I currently have Rashad on the bench tentatively because of his lack of good production vs the Seahawks last week.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In another league I am lucky enough to have Ben Tate and Foster and it looks like I'm going to get to start Tate.

Although Steven Jackson is coming back from injury against Balt. should I leave him sitting for 1 more week?

I have Gore, Tolbert, and Tate starting at the moment with Steven Jackson, Arian Foster on the bench

These are the 3 I would go with.

Matt Forte vs GB

Mike Tolbert vs KC

Leave team 2 as is.
Damn I will feel bad benching my beautiful white workhorse but so be it! 

9/21/11 4:42 PM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which 2 of  3 do i start in.5 per rec league?

AJ Green
Devery Henderson
Steve Smith (car)
9/21/11 5:15 PM

TheRealJoker - Reggie Wayne vs Pitt

OR

Brandon Lloyd @ Tenn Phone Post

Reggie Wayne. Brandon Lloyd is just getting over a groin injury. He will probably play.. but not at 100%.
9/21/11 5:18 PM

Gracie killar - Flex questions

W/T: Cook M.Thomas, E. Sanders cobb or crabtree

W/R Ingram Sproles or Felix Jones

M. Thomas (Although I don't like your options very much)

Sproles (Just barely over Jones) You could literally flip a coin here.
9/21/11 5:22 PM

Tons - Which 2 of  3 do i start in.5 per rec league?

AJ Green
Devery Henderson
Steve Smith (car)

AJ Green and Steve Smith. These 2 guys just have the better match ups this week which leads to more balls thrown their way. Devery is the type that catches 3 passes for 100 yards and a TD, or 1 pass for 19 yards. Henderson will tear it up if you don't play him and stink it up if you do. You can't win with NO WR's!
9/21/11 5:41 PM
MentalRage
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Romo or Hasslebeck?

Also I'm in a really deep league, I have two spots open.Which two should I start between Dexter McCluster, Reggie Bush or Willis McGahee?
9/21/11 5:41 PM

TheRealJoker - I'm torn between those 2. I think Welker an Roddy White are definite starts. Phone Post

I'm assuming you are asking who to start out of these 2? While Welker is a good start this week, you have to put in Roddy Piper who is a top 5 WR in the league.
9/21/11 5:46 PM

MentalRage - Romo or Hasslebeck?

Also I'm in a really deep league, I have two spots open.Which two should I start between Dexter McCluster, Reggie Bush or Willis McGahee?

You have to play Hasselback.. he is an super easy game against Denver. Romo will play but he is banged up and one sack could take him out of the game. You have to be safe.

Mcgahee... but if Knowshown is playing, then I would switch it to Bush. Keep an eye on Knowshown.
9/21/11 6:17 PM
TheRealJoker

Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb) -
TheRealJoker - I'm torn between those 2. I think Welker an Roddy White are definite starts. Phone Post

I'm assuming you are asking who to start out of these 2? While Welker is a good start this week, you have to put in Roddy Piper who is a top 5 WR in the league.
I'm starting Welker and White. Was choosing between Lloyd and Wayne Phone Post
9/21/11 6:54 PM
FreakZilla
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dexter McCluster, KC @SD

Percy Harvin, Min @Det

Dwayne Bowe, KC @SD

Percy Havin.

Flex pick (only 1):

Dexter McCluster
Dwayne Bowe
Mike Tolbert
Fred Jackson
9/21/11 7:12 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tolbert he will get goalline work
9/21/11 9:17 PM

FreakZilla - 

Dexter McCluster, KC @SD

Percy Harvin, Min @Det

Dwayne Bowe, KC @SD

Percy Havin.

Flex pick (only 1):

Dexter McCluster
Dwayne Bowe
Mike Tolbert
Fred Jackson

Major toss up between Tolbert and Jackson. Jackson is getting a huge workload in Buffalo and isn't getting the respect he deserves. I would probably have to go with Jackson.
9/21/11 9:18 PM

TheRealJoker - 
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb) -

I'm starting Welker and White. Was choosing between Lloyd and Wayne Phone Post

Ah ha.. I got ya now. It would be Reggie Wayne if it were me. Lloyd is just getting over a groin injury. I had one of those one time and it took me 3 solid weeks to recover. I tried to play after 2 weeks off and I was at 50%. It was the oddest feeling.
9/22/11 2:32 PM
Gracie killar

Ogletree a good play this week as a flex Caleb just grabbed him.
9/22/11 2:45 PM
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough spot for me. The team I'm playing put up 163 points last week (by far and away a record for our fantasy league.)

So for me, it's:

Flacco or Henne
Still leave Mark Ingram in? Or roll with Woodhead (I also have Helu, there's nothing on the wire except maybe Issac Redman)
WR: Andre Johnson, Mike Wallace, and then either Nate Washington or Deion Branch

Right now it looks like this:

Me:
QB Joe Flacco
WR Andre Johnson
WR Mike Wallace
WR Deion Branch
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Mark Ingram
TE Rob Gronkowski
K Alex Henery
DEF Pittsburgh

Them:
QB Cam Newton
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Miles Austin
WR Jeremy Maclin
RB Rashard Mendenhall
RB Joseph Addai
TE Jimmy Graham
K Stephen Gostkowski
DEF New England

No PPR or Flex.
9/22/11 2:53 PM
Ronin Burgundy
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Flacco, Ingraham, Branch. Don't ever worry about who the other team has. Just put your best players/matchups out there every week.
9/22/11 4:44 PM

Gracie killar - Ogletree a good play this week as a flex Caleb just grabbed him.

He hasn't show much to be honest. There are better flex players out there. Ogletree needs to prove himself before being started in FF. I'm hoping Jessie Holley wins the starting job away from Ogletree. I'm a huge Dallas fan if you didn't know already.
9/22/11 5:42 PM

Beeno - Tough spot for me. The team I'm playing put up 163 points last week (by far and away a record for our fantasy league.)

So for me, it's:

Flacco or Henne
Still leave Mark Ingram in? Or roll with Woodhead (I also have Helu, there's nothing on the wire except maybe Issac Redman)
WR: Andre Johnson, Mike Wallace, and then either Nate Washington or Deion Branch

Right now it looks like this:

Me:
QB Joe Flacco
WR Andre Johnson
WR Mike Wallace
WR Deion Branch
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Mark Ingram
TE Rob Gronkowski
K Alex Henery
DEF Pittsburgh

Them:
QB Cam Newton
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Miles Austin
WR Jeremy Maclin
RB Rashard Mendenhall
RB Joseph Addai
TE Jimmy Graham
K Stephen Gostkowski
DEF New England

No PPR or Flex.

TMI Beeno! Roll with flacco this week and leave Ingram in. Those are your best options. He won't be able to play Austin because he will be out for a couple of weeks. He has a good team but your team could beat him this week.
9/23/11 8:15 AM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Ogletree a good play this week as a flex Caleb just grabbed him.

He hasn't show much to be honest. There are better flex players out there. Ogletree needs to prove himself before being started in FF. I'm hoping Jessie Holley wins the starting job away from Ogletree. I'm a huge Dallas fan if you didn't know already.
You still like Decker over Ogletree if Dez is also out?

9/23/11 8:25 AM

Tons - 

You still like Decker over Ogletree if Dez is also out?

Llyod is coming back this week so that will take some of the balls from Decker away but I still see him getting plenty of Targets. At this point of Bryant is out.. it's 50/50 vs. Ogletree and Decker.

I was feeling real confident Bryant was going to play this week but now I'm not so sure. Sounds like his injury is more serious than previously thought. It's an injury that takes typically 3-4 weeks to completely heal.. but you can be back to around 70% after 2 weeks. So it will just depend on how fast he can heal.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.