UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Week 3 Sit em Start em.....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/25/11 10:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheRealJoker
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - you did a happy dance????

I HAVE WES MOTHERFUCKIN WELKER!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too!!! Phone Post
9/26/11 12:05 PM
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb)
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leglockfan -  Really Mike Tolbert? Really?? Damn you Ryan Mathews!!

Freaking Ditto.... I got burned playing Tolbert. Damn Mathews was shit last year, even after he got over his injuries. Now he is tearing it up. Rivers freaking gets me 10 points too! WTH Rivers?
9/26/11 1:03 PM
Gracie killar
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friggin Kenny Britt guess I will have to use my no 1 ww on Torrey smith and grab Victor cruz while im at it.
9/26/11 2:42 PM
Ronin Burgundy
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb) - 
<br type="_moz" />

Freaking Ditto.... I got burned playing Tolbert. Damn Mathews was shit last year, even after he got over his injuries. Now he is tearing it up. Rivers freaking gets me 10 points too! WTH Rivers?

Tolbert owner here as well, luckily Stafford and Megatron put the team on ther back do :)
9/26/11 3:26 PM
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb)
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronin Burgundy - 
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb) - 

Tolbert owner here as well, luckily Stafford and Megatron put the team on ther back do :)

I don't have Stafford.. but I do have Megatron. That dude is good for 2 td's every game so far this year. Freaking money!
9/26/11 6:24 PM
leglockfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I got Tolbert in 2 leagues and he is hurting me. Injuries are really messing me up too. 

I'm about to make a giant trade in one league to get off Frank Gore though. Motherfucker gets paid and he can't run for shit now. Cocksucker! 

9/26/11 6:39 PM
Ronin Burgundy
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb) - Megatron. That dude is good for 2 td's every game so far this year. Freaking money!

Feels good man.
9/26/11 11:50 PM
Gracie killar
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

losing by a fraction of a point is frustrating

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.