UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Week 3 Survivor....

9/20/11 7:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caleb
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, I've take San Diego and Pitt already. It just so happens that both of those teams are good picks this week with SD being the best pick of the week.

Since I can't take either, I'm going with New England. I usually prefer to take home teams but New England is the hottest team in football right now. Jason Campbell had no problems throwing the ball on Buffalo, and I see the same thing with Brady. Will Buffalo be able to keep up? I don't think so.
9/20/11 7:43 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Throw in the Patriots have beaten the Bills an incredible 15 straight games. The last game the Bills won was week one of season 2003. I suppose the streak has to end one day, but until it does this is one of the safest bets in sports.
9/23/11 12:47 PM
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb)
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is where Buffalo's decline starts. We see the decline every year.
9/23/11 4:54 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/23/11 4:54 PM
RsrvorDog -  The only issue with the Pats I see is that they have given up a lot defensively against the pass.  The Bills have done really well passing the ball this year.  I think it is going to be a barn burner and have bet the over at 54 1/2.

This Over must surely be the safest bet in sports this week.

9/23/11 10:06 PM
sicko
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I've got three picks in my survivor pool, I'm trying to decide between playing it safer with Patriots, Steelers, and San Diego. Or should I mix it up with Arizona and/or Carolina?

Part of me says just go for the win this week and worry about future weeks when I get there, and part of me wants to use the Arizona and Carolina picks b/c I think I can use them now and save the other teams for later.

You got any thoughts on this? Let me know
9/25/11 3:45 AM
saucylv33
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the Chargers fuck me, I'll be so pissed...LOL
9/25/11 9:52 AM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you try and "save" teams you'll never be around to use them.....
9/25/11 11:58 AM

Tommy Gunnz - if you try and "save" teams you'll never be around to use them.....

Sicko ^^^ This is the best advice that can be given. It's about surviving. NEVER save teams!!! Most people make the mistake of saving teams. NFL is too unpredictable... you have to look for the most lopsided game you can find. If you have the Chargers... then use them this week and don't think twice about it.
9/25/11 11:58 AM

saucylv33 - If the Chargers fuck me, I'll be so pissed...LOL

Come on son. The Chiefs have no chance.
9/25/11 12:18 PM
saucylv33
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is what everyone said when the patriots loss to the Browns last season.
9/26/11 12:30 AM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man them steelers were killing me in that Indy game damn!
9/26/11 2:56 PM
saucylv33

I was hoping for an easier win taking the Chargers but I'm through to week 4.

I'm going with either Tampa Bay against Indy or Green Bay against Denver.
9/27/11 1:55 PM
saucylv33

Caleb, did you take Patriots?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.