UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Some things change, some don't

9/21/11 9:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tebowkakke
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First game of the year we flat out got ran over by Oakland who my be the best rushing team in the NFL. We were our own worst enemy in that game with Morenos fumble and other mistakes. Then the injury bug hits, Champ, Elvis, Lloyd, Moreno, and DJ all get hurt. So what does Denver do? Come out and beat Cincy at home. How did they do it? Denver handed the ball to McGahee, and was just flat out more physical than Cincy.

The year the Broncos went to the AFC Championship it was a pick six Champ took back that turned our season around and made us believe. A hard fought victory where we were so desperate for a WR we had to use Tim Tebow as a WR could be just what the doctor ordered to bring us together. Von Miller was all over the field, got a sack, and once again showed that he is a special player. The whole team just played way more physical.

Looking forward we are entering our tough part of the schedule, but we are getting healthy. Champ, BLloyd, Moreno, Marcus Thomas, and Eddie Royal should all be back this week. The offensive line got a wake up call and just beat on the Cincy defensive line, and the weak part of our team, the make shift defensive line we've been using really stood their ground and played very physical against a Cincy team that with Cedric Benson is a 'tough' team.

Dennis Allen is staying to to his promise and bringing a lot of pressure. and as of now all 3 of our rookie starters are playing very well. Raheem Moore at safety, Orlando Franklin at RT (when they need the short yards they run behind him) and of course Von Miller who has turned out to be a better player than anyone could have expected. He can cover, drop into zone coverage, and of course he can bring the heat on the pass rush. Looking forward to Elvis coming back hopefully this week so we can continue to see Miller vs Dumervil in their race to the QB. As always the AFC West is wide open, and ready for a team to step up and make a move, and I hope it is Denver.
9/21/11 1:42 PM
Tebowkakke
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alco, what did you think of the game? In fact, Alco are you doing ok with OSU having their problems and now the whole Bengals issue are you ok?

I actually think that the Bengals could be a dangerous team this year, and next year for sure. Cedric Benson is a beast and they can run on anybody. I think that is something to build off of. Defensively there are play makers on that team. They need to keep building on that, concentrate on getting another RB to be a two headed monsters with Benson, and suddenly you have a good defensive team, a QB who can make all the throws, a pro bowl WRm and two RBs who pound on the other team.
9/21/11 5:06 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I were Alco I would be pretty happy. Dalton and Green have looked fantastic. It is only two games, but their is hope there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.