UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Negligent Sam Adams kills Kid w whole life ahead?

9/23/11 11:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OMA (tm)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aron Lofton must have picked up Sam! Phone Post
9/23/11 12:31 PM
ttc

Beau you fag did you change your number?
9/23/11 12:33 PM
ttc

metrosexual?
9/23/11 2:37 PM
The Marvelous One
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMA (tm) - Sam Adams was picked up by the Tulsa Metro tonight at 9:45 for "questioning related to manslaughter case"

That's all they would tell his new wife. He has yet to be released as of 1:45 am Friday Phone Post

Isn't that past his wifes bed time? High School starts at 8am if I'm not mistaken.
9/23/11 2:52 PM
pillbottle
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PussyGaloreFightTeam - as a football player, he may have already have a lot of concussion that is factor in his death. Football players ram each other in the heads with full force which shatters helmets. Many a football player are incarcarated due to concussion. It's speculation here but it could be a factor, but for certain it doesn't rule out shoddy sportmanship due to unsanctioned bout
He died from a ruptured spleen. Phone Post
9/23/11 4:21 PM
shibbyguy

The Marvelous One - 
OMA (tm) - Sam Adams was picked up by the Tulsa Metro tonight at 9:45 for "questioning related to manslaughter case"

That's all they would tell his new wife. He has yet to be released as of 1:45 am Friday Phone Post

Isn't that past his wifes bed time? High School starts at 8am if I'm not mistaken
his old lady is still in high school? im jealous.............i dont know what it is but now days i only date wimin in their 30s or early early teens

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.