UnderGround Forums

Ohio MMA Underground >> Strike Fitness/Outlaw MMA

9/25/11 10:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
strikefitnessoutlawmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strike Fitness/Outlaw MMA are offering half off 1 year memberships to those who sign up for a 1 year membership with a friend!!!! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join one of the best up and coming MMA training facillities in Ohio! Discount applies to the following packages: MMA, Boxing, and Grappling. Deal ends November 5, 2011.

Our professional trainers have a combined experience of 45+ years experience. Here we offer you Strength & Conditioning, Jiu Jitsu, Grappling, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Boxing, and more at an affordable price. Our facility is 3,750 square feet with a 20 foot Octagon Cage and Deluxe Floor Boxing ring.

Only school in Ohio with a former Ken Shamrock's Lions Den pro team member!!!

website - www.strikefitness-outlawmma.com
email - strikefitnessoutlawmma@yahoo.com
phone - 419-376-6163 (Marcy) or 937-205-2554 (Jared)
9/28/11 9:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gzbull
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/11 10:16 PM
 who teaches BJJ at your school?  I am courious, as I have a school not far from you guys and i am always looking for guys to get some extra mat time with.  Also, we have open sparring for MMA fighter twice a week...if any of your guys are interested...just give me a ring (614-866-4330)

Good luck with your gym.

Dustin Ware
Ohio Combat Sports Academy
www.ohiocombatacademy.com 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.