UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> What's The Deal With MMAGraphing?

3/14/12 12:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tdrsnake
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is an OG shot-caller?
3/14/12 12:48 PM
fightpimp

Let's just say it's higher-up than a BOSS...
3/14/12 1:09 PM
iSsUEs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is everyone hating on his site and the donation thing? If u don't like don't go there. Would you rather just have only one place to go for information or multiple sources. As far as the donation thing, what's the big deal. It's a smaller site and these things cost money to run. Not like he's getting rich off $5. Don't hear no one complaining bout this site charging $20 for a blue name. Where all here to enjoy collecting and getting sigs. Give the guy a break... Phone Post
3/14/12 1:34 PM
tdrsnake

fightpimp -  Let's just say it's higher-up than a BOSS...

Oh. Did I offend you when I called you Boss? If so, apologies. Offense was not my intent.

3/14/12 1:41 PM
Big Shot

Lmfao!!!! Wahahahahahaha!!! OG Shot caller. wtf!?! TRD OG = original Gangsta, shot caller = higher up in prison environment. Almost like we say in Sicilian Capo di tutto capi. Boss of all bosses. Lmfao!! Fucking FP!! Your fucking nuts bro, with that one. Lmfao!!! Wahahahahahaha. Almost chocked on my bruschetta with that one. See what I'm missing?!?!.
3/14/12 1:58 PM
tdrsnake

See what I'm missing?!?!.

Yes. I think everyone can.
3/14/12 2:10 PM
Big Shot

Hmmmmn!?! Sarcasm or Joke? Lol.
3/14/12 2:23 PM
fightpimp

stop choking on bruschetta!
3/14/12 2:25 PM
Big Shot

Stop making me laugh, asshole!!!! Lmfao!
3/14/12 3:11 PM
Dawggy
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tdrsnake -
See what I'm missing?!?!.

Yes. I think everyone can.
Lol Phone Post
3/14/12 4:29 PM
the chip guy

Jake, what's up with selling stuff in themmagraphing forum, are you still the only guy allowed to do it?
3/14/12 4:33 PM
fightpimp

the chip guy -  Jake, what's up with selling stuff in themmagraphing forum, are you still the only guy allowed to do it?

i didn't know you could sell there?
3/14/12 4:52 PM
tdrsnake

@ chip

No. I have never been 'the only guy allowed to sell in the forum'. Don't know why you made that false statement, but it is not true. I just did not want ebay sellers listing a dozen things and using it as an alternative for ebay. The rules and stipulations were clearly laid out for members on how to sell or trade on the forum. Facts help.

@ pimp

Anyone can sell there. I have never stopped anyone from selling unless they were bloating up a thread with a ton of things to sell. An ebay alternative the forum isn't. I do not encourage selling, but I do not condone it either.

Members can freely sell, trade, consign, or do 50/50s at their discretion as long as they follow the rules, which mainly is no ebay-like selling. Members sell all the time like they do here. Personally, I rarely sell autographed items. I prefer to trade or get consignments done.
3/14/12 5:04 PM
the chip guy

so would flipping a Matt Hughes signed glove that "someone" just bought off of ebay for double the price be a violation of your sites rules?

I seem to remember that YOU made a thread with dozens of items for sale in it once, could Ido that if I where to pay the $5

3/14/12 5:14 PM
tdrsnake

No, it wouldn't be a violation of the rules. Sellers can name any price they want for an item.

And, yes, that is true that I made a thread with a bunch of gloves for sale awhile ago. Actually a long time ago.

Only 2 members were voicing their concerns about me 'violating' the rules. Most of the others that had an opinion felt it that since it was my site, I was selling them for very good reason, and I could basically do what I wished. There was some controversy about that, but cooler heads prevailed, it was sorted out, the policy in regarding selling items were modified to make it fair for everyone and everyone ended up happy.

I had sold 2 gloves before I deleted the thread.
3/14/12 5:26 PM
the chip guy

Your site is ugly, your a hypocrite and welcome to the memground.
3/14/12 5:33 PM
fightpimp

OUCH! ^^^
3/14/12 6:16 PM
Big Shot

Damn! This thread is brutal. Poor TRD just getting his balls broken left and right.lol
3/14/12 7:24 PM
hunto21

People just love to give other people on this site shit over the stupidest stuff.
3/14/12 8:15 PM
FerrozzoFan

LOL at this thread. I wake up to this insanity hahahahahahaha.

TDrsnake, since you haven't figured it out yet I was joking about adding "flamming dragons and Pitbulls" to your site. It was a joke about the current trend of mma fans.

but your site needs a revamp if you want new members.
no matter what you think people do can about appeal, not just content.

This place might not be the best fit for you though. It is for the thick of skin here. Posters are serious business, not like those weak ass TTM autographs you guys go after. We are cut throat.

3/14/12 9:03 PM
tdrsnake

I have no problem swimming with sharks. I've dealt with people on other sites that lack class. This one will be no different.

Thanks for the welcome, chip. Its good to see whose words actually have content compared to those that just spew. A pleasure.

Ive defended against false accusations made against me, had to explain as simply as I could (figured I would have to dumb it down for some) what mmag is about, and answered questions, although some asinine, as best as I could without offending anyone.

All without offending a single person or being classless. Is that a record around here or what? lol.

@FerrozoFan
I'm thick of skin. I think I have proved that after how I have handled most of the posts that have been directed at me personally. I take it you are prejudice against hobbyists that collect TTM. They are just as much into the hobby as you probably are. Don't understand the hate.

So, what would you 'revamp' anyway? I'm always up for constructive criticism.

3/14/12 9:16 PM
hunto21

This def isn't a good site if you're a Ttm'er. That is considered a form of begging apparently.
3/14/12 9:46 PM
tdrsnake

What if you do both IP and TTM? Why would people think doing TTM is begging? I would think that is a narrow minded line of thinking.

Thanks for the info, hunto.
3/14/12 9:55 PM
the chip guy

Jake, I love your long winded high and mighty responses... Spin it how ever you want, everyone here with half a brain see's right through your bullshit.

Hunto, I thought you quit? What made you change you mind old man?
3/14/12 9:58 PM
hunto21

Old man?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.