UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Serious question (born agains)...

10/7/11 5:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JesusTapped
781 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zealot66 -
Grakman -  May I suggest that you read some of the posts on the forum before asking the same questions that have already been thoroughly discussed on other threads? In particular, I suggest the debate between The Stewed Owl and Prof on the Argument from Religious Confusion (Christianity), or AFRC(c).

There are also threads debating the question of the existence of evil, the nature of God , etc, where you night find Ridgeback's and other's opinions already articulately expressed. Phone Post

Sorry, JT, 10 years ago called and you werent home. Unless you come up with something original, we've been down these roads to the point of exhaustion.
Another response from zealot, the guy who "doesn't" respond to my uninteresting posts. Sad thing is, I'm the most exciting thing to happen to the HG in ten years. Wonder who started the most frequently discussed topics on the HG this month? Oh, that's right.... Phone Post
10/7/11 5:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are so late to the show man. You are mistaken, the show was over about a year ago. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.