UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> New EVIL Blog Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/26/11 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Howdy ya'll,

If you have not been following my Christian blog "I don't blame you"... It's rough territory and I'm an idiot. We are all on the same page on that one.

But, I would ask that you at least check this one before giving me the eternal middle finger. It's the one I feel best about after writing.

But if you just can't bring yourself to read my gibberish, I truly understand. Really. I'm becoming more self aware and more understanding and forgiving all the time.

But, here it is...

9/26/11 11:12 PM
Ali
1090 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey... I read it... and you're not an idiot. Clearly. I didn't comment on the "from one Christian to another" because... I didn't know what to say. I thought those were good questions to ask non-Christians, for a non-Christian to ask, all that. So that's, I guess, what I have to say. These are things any thinking person has to engage, and I thought it was well done, with that caveat.

I'll have a look at the new "Evil" post soon. I might or might not have a reaction I want to type, though (again!)
9/27/11 9:50 AM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for checking it out Ali.
9/27/11 7:17 PM
Demitrius Barbito

I just went through and made some grammerical changes. I don't normally do that BUT I really like this post.
9/29/11 3:17 PM
paw
1835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for laters
9/29/11 9:04 PM
Demitrius Barbito

I'm counting on you paw...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.