UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> It's a ghost town w/out JT...

9/27/11 7:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JesusTapped
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I left for a week and zealot starts creating threads asking where I am. And I thought you guys had soooo much going on over here at the HG? At least you made it seem like my presence was tipping the proverbial apple cart...

Alas, I've scoured the forum and am not surprised to find an abundance of intellectual inactivity in my absence.

Must be that faith-based discussion isn't as riveting as it used to be, huh? Well let me give you uninspired HGers a thread to post in, is my thinking. Since you can't come up with much of anything in my absence, align once again to flame me.

It's the only thing going on over here anyway.

Seriously. Phone Post
10/1/11 3:45 PM
Ridgeback
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The HG has been dead for quite awhile.  The place was once hopping, but most posters have gotten busy or chosen to move on.  

I do find that atheists like to talk more about God than most theists so you might have a point there.  Then again, I find that people who are actually living the Way don't spend a whole lot of time talking about it unless it is part of their vocation.  
10/4/11 5:43 PM
JesusTapped
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first post in which you didn't flame me. Must be 'cause no one is looking... Phone Post
10/4/11 9:32 PM
Ridgeback
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JesusTapped -  The first post in which you didn't flame me. Must be 'cause no one is looking... Phone Post

You haven't been flamed, just challenged on your bullshit.  
10/5/11 9:14 AM
JesusTapped

Ridgeback -
JesusTapped -  The first post in which you didn't flame me. Must be 'cause no one is looking... Phone Post

You haven't been flamed, just challenged on your bullshit.  
Gotcha. And I realize my shit stinks. How bout you? Phone Post
10/7/11 11:29 AM
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You arent interesting enough to respond to. Sorry, that is why this place is dead. It used to be extremely active. Unless you pose something challenging or new after you used the search function, there just wont be much to talk about.
10/7/11 5:23 PM
JesusTapped

zealot66 -  You arent interesting enough to respond to. Sorry, that is why this place is dead. It used to be extremely active. Unless you pose something challenging or new after you used the search function, there just wont be much to talk about.
Lol at you "not" responding to me.... Phone Post
10/7/11 5:53 PM
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Notice, I'm not engaging in your psuedo intellectualism. Its a tired game. Feel free to run the HG. The real question is if a bear shits in the woods will anyone smell it ?
10/9/11 4:44 PM
toelocku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol^
10/9/11 4:49 PM
JesusTapped

zealot66 -  Notice, I'm not engaging in your psuedo intellectualism. Its a tired game. Feel free to run the HG. The real question is if a bear shits in the woods will anyone smell it ?
Lol at you not responding to me.....again. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.