UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 4

9/27/11 8:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb)
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring em on....
9/27/11 11:09 AM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been doing pretty well so far..

here's this week:

flex:
Chris Johnson (seriously, he's a flex now)
AJ Green
Julio Jones
Felix Jones (i thought he showed a little sign of life last night)
9/27/11 1:28 PM
Tons
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got any good obscure wr to play for the week or should i roll again with Decker while Austin is out.  Decker did have 7 catches on 12 targets last week.
9/27/11 4:45 PM
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tons -  You got any good obscure wr to play for the week or should i roll again with Decker while Austin is out.  Decker did have 7 catches on 12 targets last week.

I know of some other receivers but Decker is better. Keep rolling with him.
9/27/11 4:46 PM

alxholic - Been doing pretty well so far..

here's this week:

flex:
Chris Johnson (seriously, he's a flex now)
AJ Green
Julio Jones
Felix Jones (i thought he showed a little sign of life last night)

If CJ is in your flex pool.. you gotta roll with him. At one point in time he was the top running back in the league. He is just super rusty right now.
9/27/11 7:49 PM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do I go with Ingram sproles or Felix Jones as my flex in ppr might pick up sanzenbacher of the bears and start him over cook as my W/T flex?
9/27/11 9:01 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baltimore or San Diego?
9/28/11 4:44 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Caleb,

Two leagues, two questions.

1. I need a RB out of Joseph Addai, Cedric Benson, Ryan Grant, Felix Jones. And I need a flex out of those guys and the following WR's, AJ Green, Anquan Boldin, Nate Washington.

2. Lance Moore v Mike Williams to start?

9/28/11 8:26 AM

Gracie killar - Do I go with Ingram sproles or Felix Jones as my flex in ppr might pick up sanzenbacher of the bears and start him over cook as my W/T flex?

Your flex is tough as usual. Sproles is still your best option until he proves you wrong. The guy can take it to the house at any time. Felix could have a good game too but he is going against a very tough defense vs. Detroit. He had a break out game against Washington. Ingram didn't get many carries last week.. but he did have a late TD. It's a toss up between Spoles and Jones. I give the slight edge to Sproles.. but do what you want.
9/28/11 8:28 AM

419 - Baltimore or San Diego?

I'm going San Diego here even though Baltimore has played awesome defense 2 out of 3 weeks so far. I can see Henne getting sacked, intercepted, fumbling, etc. in that game against San Diego.

I would roll with SD.
9/28/11 8:40 AM

Waylay -  Hi Caleb,

Two leagues, two questions.

1. I need a RB out of Joseph Addai, Cedric Benson, Ryan Grant, Felix Jones. And I need a flex out of those guys and the following WR's, AJ Green, Anquan Boldin, Nate Washington.

2. Lance Moore v Mike Williams to start?

1. Felix Jones (Just make sure he is playing, which I'm sure he will be. He went out late in the 4th qtr and didn't return. Flex would be Anquan Boldin. He is the top WR and I like him at home vs. the Jets.

2. Lance Moore. I watched that N.O. game and Moore looks great. He was easily Bree's favorite WR and he caught a lot of balls. They are playing Jacksonville which means they should do a lot of scoring. Lance Moore has better upside than Mike Williams. Williams has been a big let down this year. He was a stud rookie last year. Keep your eyes on him though, he is super talented and it's only a matter of time before he has a breakout game. (Assuming you are talking about Mike Williams from Tampa)
9/28/11 9:18 AM
Beeno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3-0 so far, thanks Caleb.

Flacco or Henne (Flacco right?)
WR: Deion Branch or Nate Washington
RB: Ingram, Woodhead, or Helu
DEF: Pitt or Cleveland

9/28/11 9:22 AM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Matthews now the goal line guy in SD?

I picked up Tomlinson to start over Tolbert.
9/28/11 10:29 AM

Beeno - 3-0 so far, thanks Caleb.

Flacco or Henne (Flacco right?)
WR: Deion Branch or Nate Washington
RB: Ingram, Woodhead, or Helu
DEF: Pitt or Cleveland

Congrats on your 3-0 record. I'm 2-1 in my league but fairly certain I will beat the guy I'm playing this week.

Flacco
Deion Branch
Ingram
Pitt defense.
9/28/11 10:32 AM

419 - Is Matthews now the goal line guy in SD?

I picked up Tomlinson to start over Tolbert.

Tolbert's value is diminishing but I would start him over Tomlinson this week.

Matthews is getting the goal line carries on 1st and 2nd down and then Tolbert is coming in on 3rd down. I'm not ready to give up on Tolbert just yet. I'm playing him as my flex this week. If he doesn't do squat against Miami, then it will be time to use other options.. but still keep him on the bench. If Matthews gets hurt or starts fumbling.. they will give the workload to Tolbert and that means big points.
9/28/11 10:59 AM
Tons

Been playing Best, but i like Hightower alot this week vs. the Rams.

What do you think?
9/28/11 5:21 PM

I'm starting Foster this week, hopefully he performs.
9/28/11 5:37 PM

Tons -  Been playing Best, but i like Hightower alot this week vs. the Rams.

What do you think?

As a bigtime Cowboys fan.. I KNOW that is a smart move. The Cowboys are either #1 or #2 against the run if I'm not mistaken. They are very hard to run on. I don't think Best has a good day against them. Hightower is certainly the better play against the Rams. Although I hope the Rams beat the Redskins.
9/28/11 5:37 PM

419 - I'm starting Foster this week, hopefully he performs.

He is playing against a tough run defense... but that didn't stop him last year. I would certainly play him too.
9/28/11 5:51 PM
Gracie killar
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad tons brought up that question I was going to bench best and put sproles in and have felix as my flex or Ridley.
9/28/11 6:04 PM
NastyNarwhal
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Wayne
Dwayne Bowe
Johnny Knox
David Nelson
Eric Decker
Nate Washington

I need two wide receivers unless I play one at flex instead of a running back.

LeSean McCoy
Chris Johnson
Mike Tolbert
Jonathon Stewart
9/28/11 6:26 PM
TheRealJoker
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Wayne vs TB

or

Santana Moss vs STL
9/28/11 6:41 PM

NastyNarwhal - Reggie Wayne
Dwayne Bowe
Johnny Knox
David Nelson
Eric Decker
Nate Washington

I need two wide receivers unless I play one at flex instead of a running back.

LeSean McCoy
Chris Johnson
Mike Tolbert
Jonathon Stewart

Dwayne Bowe
Johnny Knox(Cutler doesn't have anyone else to throw to)

Lesean Mccoy
Chris Johnson(If he has one more shit game.. it's time to consider benching his ass)

Flex: Mike Tolbert (Gotta give him one more game) He has a great matchup vs. Miami.
9/28/11 6:43 PM

TheRealJoker - Reggie Wayne vs TB

or

Santana Moss vs STL

Kills me to say this but Santana Moss. He has a stellar match up against St. Louis.

Tampa bay played real tough against Atlanta last week. Matt Ryan got killed.
9/29/11 12:08 AM
ec
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My RB/WR situation. Which combination gets me the best results this week? I'm thinking Foster, Forte and Matthews will be my RBs and flex, but as ever I need some help.

RBs
Arian Foster
Matt Forte
Ryan Matthews
Brandon Jacobs

WRs
Sidney Rice
Jeremy Maclin
Santonio Holmes
David Nelson
Robert Meachem
Victor Cruz

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.