UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> OG Pick'em - Week 3 Results

9/27/11 10:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sicko
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the results from week 3. The cumulative results will be included in the next post.

saucylv33 10
caleb 9
MentalRage 8
alxholic 9
Waylay 9
tommy Gunnz 8
305-onpoint 11
sicko 10
drjim 10
JoeVIP 8
boomshalock 12
Mr B Rock 10
Cbass_123 8
DaddyRich 8
Irule 10
PhinPhan 11
9/27/11 10:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sicko
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the cumulative results through the first three weeks (48 games) of the season. Right now I just have them listed with the total number of correct picks made. However, I don't remember how the results were given last year, so let me know if you'd like any specific statistics included.

For example, I could include the total percentage of correct games picked in relation to the total number of games played.

Or I can include the percentage of correct games picked only for weeks picked. So for example if you only played two weeks so far this season then it would be your correct picks of 32 games and not the total 48 games played so far this season.

Let me know what form you all want and I'll see what I can do to accommodate, my only thing is if you pick for any week you will be compared for all games played that week. So for example if you didn't get your picks in on time for a Thursday game it will be counted as a loss, the reason for this that the ESPN site will only tell me how many right the person picked, and not if they got a pick wrong b/c they picked the wrong team, or b/c they didn't enter their picks until after the deadline for those games.

Anyways, here are the total number of games picked correctly through the first three weeks of the season.

drjim - 33
boomshalock - 32
Mr B Rock - 32
saucylv33 - 32
sicko - 32
Cbass - 31
Waylay - 31
caleb - 30
305-onpoint - 29
Daddy Rich - 29
JoeVIP - 29
PhinPhan - 29
MentalRage - 28
Alxholic - 27
Irule - 26
Tommy Gunnz - 26
NHBDaddy - 22
Alco Hauler - 20
Hooha44 - 11
Corey237237 - 11
Slapnutz - 9
blunt minded - 8
NTXmmajunky - 8
peglegpeet13 - 8
totaljj - 6

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.