UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> going to The Red Wings opener

9/28/11 7:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtWanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For a bachelor party.   In case anyone cares.
9/28/11 7:22 AM
microbiologynerd
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yay!!!

going to bruins opener here!!! and every other home bruins game. bladawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
9/28/11 2:35 PM
ArtWanderlei

ahhh very nice molecular biology nerd!
10/2/11 1:27 AM
PR
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice dudes!
10/6/11 10:38 PM
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

going to the Sabres home opener on the 27th, alot of excitement around them this year
10/7/11 1:17 AM
PR
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr B Rock -  going to the Sabres home opener on the 27th, alot of excitement around them this year

Dude the new owner spent so much money, Im not surprised.

Sabres should contend this year.

You will be so happy with Ehrhoff... hes soooo good, you guys in the east have no idea.
11/21/11 11:47 AM
Mark1

Edited: 11/21/11 11:50 AM
 I've never been that impressed with him.  Doesn't score a ton, doesn't stand out on defense, doesn't eat up a lot of ice time.

He's above average all around, IMO.

Mark

11/21/11 2:48 PM
PR

Ehrhoff is awesome. "Doesn't score a ton" lol, he was 7th in D scoring last season, and had a better +/- than everyone above him.
11/21/11 3:03 PM
Mark1

He's got 10 points and is -4 right now.

Not awesome.  Just above average.  (below average if we just consider this year alone)

Mark
11/21/11 4:28 PM
PR

Hmm, I'm unsure whether you have been just trolling lately on hockey, or that you really are that sheltered from non-wings games.
11/21/11 4:46 PM
Mark1

He's about equal to Kronwall and he's above average.

Neither of them are elite defensemen.

Mark
11/29/11 3:53 AM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm with Mark on this one. 'Hoff is a great offensive D man & puck mover, but terrible defensively. Makes him a good defenseman overall but not elite imo, & Buffalo seriously overpaid for him. They will love his offense and be frustrated by his defensive lapses.
11/30/11 8:51 AM
Mark1

Wow, finally someone talking some sense around here. He's good, but not elite.

Mark Phone Post
11/30/11 8:33 PM
PR

Terrible defensively? You must be joking.

The Canucks defense literally depends on Salo not getting injured for the 44th time because we don't have Ehrhoff.

lol@ $4 mil cap hit being overpaid when fucking Victor Hedman just signed for that, Ballard is getting that, etc etc
12/1/11 4:49 AM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/01/11 4:51 AM
Just yankin your chain a bit but I was referring more to the term. I'll agree his cap hit isn't too terrible but signed through 2021, wtf? Edler is every bit as valuable as Salo to the nucks & on the threshold of surpassing him & I rate him more highly than Ehrhoff. I'm a fan of the hoff, but you can't call him elite when he's at best average defensively & not a physical player, pretty one dimensional imo but I'll admit he's very good at that one dimension.  He's nowhere near as complete overall even as Edler who I also wouldn't call elite...yet.. It's still early but check the numbers, Edler is top 10 still in points, Ehrhoff isn't even top 25 I believe and is a minus player... Stats are only part of it though, watch the guy play, far too often he doesn't pick up his man in the D zone, it's frustrating.

Good but not elite imo.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.