UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> The next 48

9/29/11 3:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/11 3:08 PM

Here's the scenario.........A major disaster has struck...the hemisphere you live in has become unhabitable......and you need to move to the opposite hemishphere to survive...and everyone else around you is hurrying and desperate too.......can you see your path and needs for the crucial first 48 hours?....could you do this right now if you had too? 
9/30/11 10:41 PM
sourcheese
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ya I have a private airplane that I have on retainer. Ill just go on that.
10/1/11 9:29 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

probably not. My skills aren't transferable to that. part of the reason why I love this sub forum.
10/11/11 10:11 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sourcheese - ya I have a private airplane that I have on retainer. Ill just go on that.

so you limit the belief in yourself...that you could overcome any situation and accept defeat?
10/11/11 10:14 AM
Robert Wynne

1armedScissor - probably not. My skills aren't transferable to that. part of the reason why I love this sub forum.

do you have a bug out bag ready?
10/14/11 3:44 PM
sourcheese
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hemisphere. western hemisphere, northern? southern? which one? Are you saying will you will make it to a completly different continent in 48 hours? with eveyrone scrambling?

This is a retarded troll post.

but since everything about these bug out things is complete fantasy adventure, Ill say I would drive my car as far south as possible and hop the boarder to mexico.

Unless its the western hemisphere thats gone and not the norhtern hemisphere. In that case I would just drink a fuck ton of beer, hang out with my son and go fishing till we died. Im not sailing accross the atlantic, landing in spain and pushing on into eastern europe with a 48 hour timetable. No boat in the world can do that. And all outboard flights would be booked already by the president and the military. It would be an airway disaster.
10/14/11 8:24 PM
Robert Wynne

sourcheese - hemisphere. western hemisphere, northern? southern? which one? Are you saying will you will make it to a completly different continent in 48 hours? with eveyrone scrambling?

This is a retarded troll post.

but since everything about these bug out things is complete fantasy adventure, Ill say I would drive my car as far south as possible and hop the boarder to mexico.

Unless its the western hemisphere thats gone and not the norhtern hemisphere. In that case I would just drink a fuck ton of beer, hang out with my son and go fishing till we died. Im not sailing accross the atlantic, landing in spain and pushing on into eastern europe with a 48 hour timetable. No boat in the world can do that. And all outboard flights would be booked already by the president and the military. It would be an airway disaster.
Oh my......well i see that reading comprehension is not your strong point.....never do i state that you would get there within the first 48 hours....the first 48 is the important beginning time frame to the success of reaching a safe location eventually....perhaps cutting out the obvious drinking problem would help you, with basic comprehension.
10/15/11 12:24 AM
sourcheese

Edited: 10/15/11 12:29 AM
Oh my gosh.. Im so sorry!!1 Well I do have a magic carpet and a bag of holding and a gun with unlimited ammo... so I would be fine! no just kidding... because this thread is so serious I will get what I have.. because Im fucking bad ass.... Did I mention that I am a powerlifter that can jog 7 miles in 42 minutes? That Im an icu nurse and an er nurse that is specializing in trauma and is about to be trained as apart of the level 1 trauma team at my hospital? And that I can outfight a bear? (at least I think I can. I am a 2x golden gloves boxer with highschool wrestling and a blue belt in bjj)

Anyway

My bug out bag is amazing! I bought it from ebay for 15 bucks... its one of those rad alice bags.. I even got the nifty water proof linings!! I also got some really cool iodine tablets to go with my Katadyn water purifier. I blackened it so people wont see me when Im ninjaing about surviving. I also have a blackened m14, single action .22 and a blackened .9mm. oh ya and my shotgun too. I have 300 rounds of ammo in each. Of course I stashed 50000 rounds at my parents third house because they are rich white fuckers. The third house is an old farm that grampa used to own that has a still functioning windmill for grinding wheat in an old country town with mountains all around.

Thats pretty cool because the bad air wont come into the valley that will kill everyone.

I also have a sword. its an l6 banite sword made by howard clark. He is awesome. That will help if the hemisphere destructor beam creates zombies.

Do you know what else? Im so fucking bad ass survival that I have a pup tent. And some of those cool blankets that the astronaughts have. They are silver. I painted them black on the outside because when the hemisphere is burning into soot no one will see me.

It all fits in my 15 dollar alice pack.

I also have a labtop thats in a special lead lined labtop case that holds greys anatomy, surgical trauma care, tabers, the entire encyclopedia britanica, text books on math, reading, history grades 1-12, and maps and how to survive anything. I also have 4 pounds of protien powder and a jar of peanut butter and 2 pounds of oatmeal.

Im pretty awesome.

10/15/11 5:49 AM
Robert Wynne

rotfl....dude..you are definetly in a world all your own!
10/15/11 6:38 PM
Robert Wynne

kvr29 -  I'd die. I don't think sourcheese is in his own world, I think he is just pragmatic and tries to focus on things within his circle of influence. He has stated on here numerous times he doesn't subscribe to the shtf theories  but does enjoy the outdoors, camping and such with his son and because of his son doesn't have a gun but enjoys shooting his bow. nothing wrong with that, just my 2 cents

so if yellowstone goes to full activity level....your just going to give up and die?

sourcheese says he has a bugout bag and over 50,000 rounds of ammunition stored up, so that would have to be in preperation for a s.h.t.f. situation....so how could he state that he does not believe in such a possible situation?
10/15/11 9:32 PM
sourcheese

I was being facetious. You didnt say what was happening just made up some problem without saying the cause. also I think you are trolling.

And like kvr29 I would stay in this area. Im not a "prepper". dont live my life preparing for the end from every single problem that could face the world, but I live my life as it is now.

Do I have a bug out bag? I dont call it one, but I have a bag with supplies whenever I feel like camping. Which I on occasion do because I actually go camping for 3 days at a time so its resupplied constantly. All these "bug out bags" are great and all, but whats the point if you never actually do anyhthing with them?

I have an old bow that Ive been using since I was 13 that shoots great and I have a good fishing pole.

I have a lot of medical supplies and I actually am an er nurse/icu nurse that is training to be apart of a level 1 trauma team.

Now that you have listed what this thing that will destroy our hemisphere is though Ill play along.

I would not leave. I am apart of the medical community that would die while attempting to save as many other people as possible. Knowing my manager and his connections and the type of person he is, my son and me would never be without food or shelter while I take care of other people, or be without some form of filter mask... which we have tons of in the hospital.. to the point where they can filter out bacteria and viruses.

Anyway at work and have to get back.
10/16/11 7:09 AM
Robert Wynne

^No..your being an ass..the one provable talent you've shown me in your years of mouthing on this forum....and the only one trolling around here is you!

You and kvr29, claim you do not believe in survival situations, yet, here you are posting on the survival section of this forum, that in itself is a sign of a bipolar personality....perhaps you should medicate yourself:)

Also you've shown yourself to be a liar and a fraud, by telling me you have a bugout bag and then recounting your story....perhaps psychological help can fix you..perhaps not.

And your lack of real knowledge about what is going on at Yellowstone right now....which has been reported in many articles, including Mens Journal, is appalling at best.

In the history of our species, we have at many times been forced to run from disasters....this is a provable fact.

You keep on with your trolling posts, while trying to overtly slip in how great you are, and how your doing this or that...which shows me that you have serious self-esteem issues.

If you do not wish to discuss the situation i propsed with intelligence and legitimate interest then carry on...and go troll yourself elsewhere...for as i have told you before on the o.g....if you don't like me..fine..leave me alone!
10/16/11 7:39 AM
sourcheese

Edited: 10/16/11 7:52 AM
I dont ever remember having any interaction with you, and one thing Im not known for on the og or any subforum is mouthing off.

I was being sarcastic initially because someone said that they didnt have the skill set to survive this and you said... what about your bug out bag. I dont know why but that set me off. When you started this topic you didnt state volcano eruption.. it read like you had 48 hours to leave the hemisphere without really going into what was going on. It seemed like you were trolling this forum.

I will retract my previous post where I was being an ass because I thought you were initially. sorry.
10/18/11 5:41 PM
BigRyana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Wynne -  ^No..your being an ass..the one provable talent you've shown me in your years of mouthing on this forum....and the only one trolling around here is you!

You and kvr29, claim you do not believe in survival situations, yet, here you are posting on the survival section of this forum, that in itself is a sign of a bipolar personality....perhaps you should medicate yourself:)

Also you've shown yourself to be a liar and a fraud, by telling me you have a bugout bag and then recounting your story....perhaps psychological help can fix you..perhaps not.

And your lack of real knowledge about what is going on at Yellowstone right now....which has been reported in many articles, including Mens Journal, is appalling at best.

In the history of our species, we have at many times been forced to run from disasters....this is a provable fact.

You keep on with your trolling posts, while trying to overtly slip in how great you are, and how your doing this or that...which shows me that you have serious self-esteem issues.

If you do not wish to discuss the situation i propsed with intelligence and legitimate interest then carry on...and go troll yourself elsewhere...for as i have told you before on the o.g....if you don't like me..fine..leave me alone!

Whoa man, reel it back in, no need to call anyone names. We keep it civilized around the survival forum. And I can assure you that kvr29 "believes" in survival situations as many of his posts allude to.

What is happening at Yellowstone is scary btw, and something I'm sure we are all keeping an eye on.
10/18/11 5:49 PM
MoreThanUFC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigRyana - 
Robert Wynne -  

Whoa man, reel it back in, no need to call anyone names. We keep it civilized around the survival forum. And I can assure you that kvr29 "believes" in survival situations as many of his posts allude to.

What is happening at Yellowstone is scary btw, and something I'm sure we are all keeping an eye on.

6/7/12 8:31 PM
USMC Blackhearts
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Wynne - Here's the scenario.........A major disaster has struck...the hemisphere you live in has become unhabitable......and you need to move to the opposite hemishphere to survive...and everyone else around you is hurrying and desperate too.......can you see your path and needs for the crucial first 48 hours?....could you do this right now if you had too? 
The entire hemisphere has become uninhabitable?  Now that's serious.  So everyone in this hemisphere is going to die that can't move to the opposite hemisphere.  That sounds like 99+ % of the population of this hemisphere is doomed in this scenario.  One could try to make it to an airport but you can only imagine the chaos that would be going on there.  Without some sort of private plane on standy, or the proximity to and use of a ocean going vessel, there seems to be no escape from this scenario.  Am I wrong?  One couldnt bug in, burrow underground, because the hemisphere is uninhabitable.  Escape seems to be the only option.  What kind of scenario makes the entire hemisphere uninhabitable?

It it were a bit more toned down, like nationwide rioting due to a complete economic colapse, I could perhaps state a plan that might lead to my survival.  I could definently offer a plan if it were a localized disaster I were caught in, like a Katrina situation, the King riots, a severe earthquake, etc.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.