UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Week 4 - Survivor....

9/29/11 6:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
saucylv33
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a feeling Caleb stuck with the Patriots and is out of his survivor league. You can still help me.

Anyways, I was debating between Green Bay against Denver or Tampa Bay against Indy.

I'm going with Green Bay.
9/29/11 7:37 PM
endochokedme
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like green bay, but what do i know, I got eliminated in wk 1

fucking fuck
9/29/11 9:30 PM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Denver is a LIVE dog ( just like I tried to warn you guys last week that the Bills were a live dog against the Pats and would be a matchup problem for them) Not saying Green Bay is gonna lose but there are better options out there IMO

I am going with New Orleans this week on the road against Jacksonville
9/29/11 11:19 PM
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tommy gunz is correct. i already used GB but, i think denver will keep it close i'm not comfortable with tb i actually have picked indy to win

NO is the way to go
9/30/11 11:57 AM
saucylv33
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why I hate Survivor. If I switch and lose, I'll be so mad. :)
9/30/11 1:35 PM
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb)
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did get knocked out last week. Shit happens.. especially in the NFL. It takes more than skill to make it real far in a survivor league. I was in a huge one last year and came out on top... but I had some luck along the way. There were slam dunk picks that won in overtime on a field goal. Shit like that.

I personally like Green Bay this week and would pick them if I were still alive. Not sure you want to take advice from someone who got knocked out already though! I just don't see what Denver has to offer against them. GreenBay plays lights out at home and Denver has looked like dogshit everywhere.

I see NO winning as well, but I prefer to take teams at home. Yes, I know I picked NE on the road last week.
9/30/11 2:03 PM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

another solid option IMO is Atlanta on the road at Seattle. I don't normally like road teams either in survivor leagues BUT Atlanta is a MUCH better team and is in MUST win situation after starting the season 1-2.

I think them or the Saints are the way to go this week. Just my .02
9/30/11 2:04 PM
saucylv33

I'm sticking with Green Bay. I don't like taking road teams until I'm forced to do so.
9/30/11 7:10 PM
Jetstook a GiantD on my Chest (Caleb)
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - another solid option IMO is Atlanta on the road at Seattle. I don't normally like road teams either in survivor leagues BUT Atlanta is a MUCH better team and is in MUST win situation after starting the season 1-2.

I think them or the Saints are the way to go this week. Just my .02

I dunno, Atlanta has looked like shit and Seattle can be a tough place to play on the road. Atlanta should beat them good.. but this one does scare me a bit too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.