UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Your new app "Pressure Seminar"

10/1/11 10:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Eel
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy,

Really enjoyed your new app, "Pressure Seminar". One of the best BJJ apps that I've seen (and I've seen quite a few). After watching it I remembered a couple things you shared with me many years ago. ;)
10/2/11 6:42 PM
BucketBot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just downloaded it as well.
Amazing app and i have already learned a ton. I try and apply the pressure game to my BJJ game, but have been having difficulties with it for a while now.

Not having direct access to Roy or the ablility to train with him on a regular basis has made progress in this area slow and at times frustrating (as it is essentially trial and error). But after watching this vid/app i have learned a ton! Thanks so much for putting it out (actually i think that it is listed under the Roy Dean apps, regardless...)

Some would argue that there are not 1001 different escapes/submissions/etc on the app so it is not worth the money, but this could not be further from the truth. The few techniques/positions shown and the detail and theory discussed is AMAZING!

I would recommend this app to anyone interested in adding "the pressure game" to their BJJ game.
10/3/11 8:50 PM
groundfighter2000
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can i purchase this app?
10/3/11 9:05 PM
Eel
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can purchase the app via the iTunes app store. Search for Roy Harris or Roy Dean. Not sure if it is on Android or YouTube as a pay per view.... Phone Post
11/19/11 9:22 PM
JRockwell
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tried to buy this on the Itunes store, but says it's not availble in the US?  Any ideas?  Thx!
11/20/11 1:07 PM
Eel

Hmmm.... Shoot Roy Dean an email. I was in the States when I bought it. Phone Post
11/26/11 12:45 PM
JRockwell
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/26/11 12:46 PM
It's available now, must have been a temporary glitch.  Thanks!

3/13/12 12:25 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for your kind words. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the app.

I have many more coming in the upcoming months!

Roy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.