UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Need help for a Social Research Project

10/2/11 7:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Combataz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm Conducting a social research project for my behavior science class in college and my research project pertains to religion. I'm looking for 10-20 who are willing to honestly fill out a questionnaire about there religion and there thoughts on other religions. The purpose of the study is to see how much, if any correlation there is between people of varying religions from around the world. While I'm a struggling college student and disabled vet, I can't afford to pay anyone to take the questionnaire. However I promise that I'm not looking to offend anyone or any religion, I'm merely looking for a social link between them, in hopes of reducing religious intolerance.

If you are interested in helping me out and filling out a questionnaire, HONESTLY!!!!
10/2/11 7:25 PM
Combataz

sorry got cut off, please PM me or reply to this with you e-mail address so I can send the questionnaire. Thank you very much for looking and I hope some of you can help me out.
10/6/11 5:27 PM
reverend john
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pinnedagain2001 at yahoo.com

rev
10/6/11 9:51 PM
Combataz

E-mail sent, thanks again Rev.
10/7/11 11:23 AM
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sicarii67@sbcglobal.net

10/9/11 3:41 PM
Ridgeback
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not do a study to know the truth?  Why does it need a purpose like "decrease intolerance" or "feed the children" to be justified?
10/9/11 10:29 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tapoutmaster@gmail.com if u still need people. Even if u don't, I'd still like to see it if u don't mind Phone Post
10/12/11 3:06 PM
Lahi
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mescula@hotmail.com

If you still need people.
10/13/11 4:25 AM
Combataz

Ridgeback: It has to have a driven purpose, because it's for a college class. I'm not able to simply say "I want the truth", and be able to get away with it. Now granted, like most research, it's likely that I will not get answers that help me in the research itself, however I just have to acknowledge that and analysis what info I do have. And the reason I picked religion for a subject, is that I'm very interested to see if people's upbringing or social behavior affects the way they think of other religions.
10/13/11 9:48 PM
Ridgeback

Combataz - Ridgeback: It has to have a driven purpose, because it's for a college class. I'm not able to simply say "I want the truth", and be able to get away with it. Now granted, like most research, it's likely that I will not get answers that help me in the research itself, however I just have to acknowledge that and analysis what info I do have. And the reason I picked religion for a subject, is that I'm very interested to see if people's upbringing or social behavior affects the way they think of other religions.

Your latter statement makes more sense.  Sorry if I came off as snotty, but there is a lot of a "save the world" mentality in academia that is such a load of shit and I thought you were being pushed into it by your teachers.  I agree with Stanley Fisher that professors should save the world on their own time.  
10/14/11 2:18 AM
Combataz

Trust me, I've had my fair share of those types of professors. We were giving full range of what we wanted to do, and any subject we wanted to do also. I just find it interesting how people view religions of the world. If you would like to take the questionnaire,I can send it to you in a PM or if not that's fine.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.