10/2/12 2:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rasta4i
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darkroot Garden, Undead Burg, Anor Londo, The Kiln, Sens Fortress. Phone Post
10/2/12 2:07 AM
CharlesLewis
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe it's a time thing... I usually play 3-6am EST. I sit for 20 minutes without any action. When I play my SL20 alt she gets summoned every time.

10/2/12 2:13 AM
Rasta4i

Yes that could be it. And I believe there are more than one server for Dark Souls. One server May be getting more action than the other. According to my friend who is a dark soul addict lol Phone Post
10/2/12 2:14 AM
Rasta4i

Usually when we aren't getting summoned within 4-5 mins of being summoned me and my friend quit then load up our file again. Works for us Phone Post
10/4/12 4:53 PM
None So Blind
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ That's one of the most hated spots in the game :-P

Out of all the tough spots in Dark Souls, I miraculously did OK there, I just banzai-charged the one on the right side and managed not to fall, then got up in his face and smacked him and he fell. Left the other one alone, there was no reason to go back and get him :-P
10/4/12 11:05 PM
cleophus
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harold_Howard - Those fucking archers in Anor Londo are pissing me off. Keep getting shot off when I get close to one Phone Post
It sucks. Been lucky though never had to try more than three times. Charge the one on the right and roll when he shoots an arrow. Get up in his face so he pulls out his sword and knock him off the ledge. I find it easier to do when I don't lock on to him. Phone Post
10/5/12 2:03 AM
CharlesLewis
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Re running the game with an alt, level 31. I get summoned pretty easily for co op now, but not getting invaded at all. I haven't seen an invader in almost a week.

10/5/12 3:17 AM
cleophus
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis -

Re running the game with an alt, level 31. I get summoned pretty easily for co op now, but not getting invaded at all. I haven't seen an invader in almost a week.

You can only be invaded in areas where the boss is still alive. Phone Post
10/5/12 3:59 PM
CharlesLewis

So in Annor Londo does that mean just O and S or does Gwyndolyn count?

10/5/12 9:17 PM
cleophus

Anor Londo is different from most areas. If O and S are dead no invasions. But if you kill everyone and make it Dark you can still get invaded by darkwraiths and darkmoons
10/7/12 2:38 AM
CharlesLewis

Do you guys find that most invaders are honorable, or just all out gankers? I have been pretty lucky so far, almost every time I get invaded the person bows, even waiting for me to finish off cpu enemies before engaging. One guy fought me for a while, and even though it was apparent he was going to get me, he backed off with a few points left on my life, and bowed again. I returned the gesture, and he started dropping gear for me! Good shit too.

Every time I read about it online, people act like the DS players are a bunch of pricks. I dont see it.
10/7/12 7:31 AM
Don_Dada
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm interested in this game. Phone Post
10/7/12 7:46 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis - Do you guys find that most invaders are honorable, or just all out gankers? I have been pretty lucky so far, almost every time I get invaded the person bows, even waiting for me to finish off cpu enemies before engaging. One guy fought me for a while, and even though it was apparent he was going to get me, he backed off with a few points left on my life, and bowed again. I returned the gesture, and he started dropping gear for me! Good shit too.

Every time I read about it online, people act like the DS players are a bunch of pricks. I dont see it.
I've only encountered cock suckers... Phone Post
10/7/12 8:11 AM
CharlesLewis

the only place i meet assholes is the forest. I spent hours there before I beat Sif this run, only ONE friendly summon the entire time... but I wouldn't be there 3 minutes befor3 i had two phantoms AND the regular hunters AND the tree fuckers on me. Made it quite a challenge.
10/7/12 8:54 AM
None So Blind
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest is bad, IMO.

I also don't like the fuckers that start to lose and go run behind a necessary NPC (like a blacksmith) in the hopes you'll smack them and make them hostile for the rest of that run (unless you can run from them and then go see the guy by the gargoyle tower who clears your slate).

I've dropped goodies for a ton of dudes, leading to some hilarious messages over Xbox Live - "Dude, WTF, u beat my ass but give me white slab? I confused!!!" :-P
10/7/12 6:27 PM
cleophus

Mostly assholes early on and then it gets better at higher levels for me on the pc not sure about consoles though
10/7/12 6:49 PM
CharlesLewis

I had a guy who was always chilling in Dark Annor Londo with the same phantom helper and just farming Darkmooners when we would come into his game. They had their tactics down, and I respect that. I had gotten killed by them probablt ten times, but that didn't bother me. So I pop up again in his world, alongside another Darkmoon in full havel's. We find him, alone for once, in the rafters of the painting cathedral, in the middle with a dragon bow. Almost impossible to get to him alone, but since there were 2 of us we split at the fork and rushed him. He turned, shot at Havel guy just as I tossed a knife and knocked his ass down. He disconnected on the way down.

Serious assholery there.

10/7/12 8:40 PM
Don_Dada
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just seen a good deal for this and ordered it. Should be here Tuesday, from what i hear it is HARD. Going to have to go through this thread and try pick up some tips!
10/8/12 4:13 AM
Rasta4i

Don_Dada - Just seen a good deal for this and ordered it. Should be here Tuesday, from what i hear it is HARD. Going to have to go through this thread and try pick up some tips!
Enjoy! Phone Post
10/8/12 10:04 PM
blue_tape_39
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if this has already been done, and I don't mean to turn this thread into a dark souls trading post but I have extra titanite slabs and most other things if anybody needs to get another weapon to 15 on their build. I'm on Xbox.

I wouldn't recommend anybody take me up on this that has not beaten the game at least once so as not to ruin the experience. Phone Post
10/8/12 10:16 PM
CharlesLewis

what are you needing?

10/8/12 10:25 PM
blue_tape_39
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't need anything. Free of charge. Phone Post
10/8/12 10:32 PM
Rasta4i

He's offering it to anyone who needs those items. Phone Post
10/8/12 11:23 PM
CharlesLewis

I'm sure someone needs em more than I.

I'm going to be on later, about 4am Eastern time, at soul level 50ish. If anyone wants to run co op post here or PM me.

10/9/12 12:45 AM
East Clintwood
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been following this thread from the beginning, but for the sake of not having to read the whole thing again could some one give a list of things to get and do before finishing the game and entering NG . Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.