UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Dark Souls

10/13/12 12:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cleophus
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis - 

Still not getting invaded in Dark Anor Londo by Darkmoonies since killing Gwyndolyn. I can invade, and get invaded in the forest like mad, but I walk around DAL for an hour and zip. WTF?

that's odd. Maybe there aren't any Darkmoons. Pretty sure any Darkmoon should be able to invade regardless of level if you're in DAL.
10/13/12 3:49 AM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's what I thought, and I wouldn't have killed the sissy if I knew it would've ended my getting raided.

10/13/12 12:00 PM
Don_Dada
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cleophus - 
Don_Dada - 
cleophus -
Don_Dada - Ok this is awesome lol was just on my way to a boss and some guy summoned in and helped me out. Was worried he was gonna waste me.

You must have summoned him. Invaders can't attack your enemies
Yeah I activated the summon via the light thingy, first time it's happened and he helped me get past Capra Demon. Am I capable of being invaded at any point? Or does there need to be certain conditions. Phone Post

To be invaded you need to be in human form and the area boss must still be alive.

Ok thanks, Just trying to get as much tips as possible. I've done a whole lot of reading online but there is some things only my OG/UG brethren can answer.

I love the bloodstains as well. You get some real funny ones of people just running off edges and committing suicide. Like the madness just got too much for them lol
10/13/12 4:32 PM
cleophus
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/13/12 7:51 PM
Got invaded by a hacker last night. The guy entered my world as the host. Couldn't attack him or anything, lucky for me I think he was just messing around with the program cause he didn't do anything other than make his character look like mine.<br /><br /><br />I've read about these guys attacking bosses and npcs to ruin other peoples games,
10/13/12 5:38 PM
Don_Dada
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol just got invaded and owned.
10/13/12 5:47 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cleophus - Got invaded by a hacker last night. The guy entered my world as the host. Couldn't attack him or anything, lucky for me I think he was just messing around for the program cause he didn't do anything other than make his character look like mine.

I've read about these guys attacking bosses and npcs to ruin other peoples games,

PC?

10/13/12 6:00 PM
Don_Dada

Killed invader!!! Firebombed his ass good.
10/13/12 6:00 PM
Don_Dada

Killed invader!!! Firebombed his ass good.
10/13/12 6:11 PM
Don_Dada

Stuck at the Gaping Dragon, need help. Anyone play PS3? Will pick it back up tomorrow.
10/13/12 7:45 PM
cleophus

CharlesLewis - 
cleophus - Got invaded by a hacker last night. The guy entered my world as the host. Couldn't attack him or anything, lucky for me I think he was just messing around for the program cause he didn't do anything other than make his character look like mine.

I've read about these guys attacking bosses and npcs to ruin other peoples games,

PC?

yeah pc
10/13/12 8:00 PM
cleophus

Don_Dada - Stuck at the Gaping Dragon, need help. Anyone play PS3? Will pick it back up tomorrow.

Honestly Gaping Dragon is one of the easier bosses. Make sure you kill the channeler (dancing guy with the trident by the rats) first so he can't buff the dragon. Just stay by his hind legs and get away whenever he looks like he's gonna do something. Don't forget to cut off his tail.

Also if you're going to summon someone make sure its an actual person and not an npc. Solaire and Lautrec suck for this fight.Don't really do anything other than make the dragon have more hp.
10/13/12 8:08 PM
Don_Dada

cleophus - 
Don_Dada - Stuck at the Gaping Dragon, need help. Anyone play PS3? Will pick it back up tomorrow.

Honestly Gaping Dragon is one of the easier bosses. Make sure you kill the channeler (dancing guy with the trident by the rats) first so he can't buff the dragon. Just stay by his hind legs and get away whenever he looks like he's gonna do something. Don't forget to cut off his tail.

Also if you're going to summon someone make sure its an actual person and not an npc. Solaire and Lautrec suck for this fight.Don't really do anything other than make the dragon have more hp.

I actually managed to get it health right down to the final bar then it's tail whipped me lol i spent like 15 mins grinding away at this thing because my weapons suck.
10/13/12 8:13 PM
Don_Dada

I honestly don't know why i hadn't gotten this game sooner. I think it's because Skyrim was out around the same time and it just slipped past me.
10/13/12 8:43 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - I honestly don't know why i hadn't gotten this game sooner. I think it's because Skyrim was out around the same time and it just slipped past me.
I know what you mean. I missed out on the first game, Demon's Souls when it first came out. Thanks to the reviews and the mega thread here on the GG I went out and picked up a used copy, had a blast getting my ass kicked, and then immediately preordered Dark Souls. Can't wait for the DLC and eventually the third installment. Phone Post
10/13/12 9:01 PM
cleophus

6mildollarman - 
Don_Dada - I honestly don't know why i hadn't gotten this game sooner. I think it's because Skyrim was out around the same time and it just slipped past me.
I know what you mean. I missed out on the first game, Demon's Souls when it first came out. Thanks to the reviews and the mega thread here on the GG I went out and picked up a used copy, had a blast getting my ass kicked, and then immediately preordered Dark Souls. Can't wait for the DLC and eventually the third installment. Phone Post

I got it on 360 before Skyrim, but quit to play Skyrim. Got bored and came back. Got it on pc for the new content. Got my first taste of pvp since I don't have xbox live and love it even more.

Thinking of getting a ps3 to play Demon's Souls and Dark Souls cause the community on ps3 is supposed to be better and no hacks or glitches.
10/14/12 1:34 PM
CharlesLewis

Gape: Stay beside him, about 1/2 his body length away. Wear no armor if you need to, because your armor isn't helping you her, getting out of the way is.

When he charges and stuns himself, run in and attack the tail if you want the drop, any part if you don't. The sprint away. The only thing at this distance that can even hit you is his goop attack, and you have PLENTY of time to get away. Patience. This is one of the easier bosses.

10/14/12 7:42 PM
cleophus

Fuck I hate this game sometimes.

Started a new character wanted the great club for my main. Spent a couple of hours trying to get one, no luck. Fuck went and got a great scythe leveled to +14. On my way to take out spider bitch sure as shit got the great club off the last barbarian.

Also every Russian I've ever met is a cheap cheating pos. I was doing some forest hunting. Got summoned to this guys world, him and a buddy trying to gank, whatever. Buddy gets taken out by an npc, I go after the main guy. Land some shots, he pretty much suck, he runs away and starts popping DB's like candy. He must have used like four. Anyways he summons his buddy again and I die. Fuck Mother Russia.
10/14/12 7:51 PM
Squatdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cleophus - 

Gaping Dragon had me stumped for a while, but it's very easy when you know how.

Just stay away from him until he drops to all fours (eights?) and chase him across the room and keep hitting him until he becomes upright again.
10/15/12 7:18 PM
CharlesLewis

I bought a 4gig Xbox because I'm poor as heck. Started my DS game on there, downloaded the Walking Dead for my girlfriend... problem is the DLC is about to drop and I'm out of room. Can I transfer my save to an external HD? If I get the DLC can I have my save on one hd and the DLC on the other?

Can I move Walking Dead onto the external?

I do NOT want to F up my save I would be inconsolable... I would become like the crestfallen warrior, and no one wants that. Is there a chance I will mess things up?
10/15/12 9:06 PM
None So Blind
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How new is your XBox? Newer models have a 512 meg storage internally.

Failing that, you could use a USB stick.
10/15/12 9:55 PM
cleophus

CharlesLewis - I bought a 4gig Xbox because I'm poor as heck. Started my DS game on there, downloaded the Walking Dead for my girlfriend... problem is the DLC is about to drop and I'm out of room. Can I transfer my save to an external HD? If I get the DLC can I have my save on one hd and the DLC on the other?

Can I move Walking Dead onto the external?

I do NOT want to F up my save I would be inconsolable... I would become like the crestfallen warrior, and no one wants that. Is there a chance I will mess things up?
Check Amazon for a hard drive. I'm assuming you have a slim model and saw a 120 gig HD for less than $40 and a 250 for less than $60. Don't need to get the official Xbox brand. Phone Post
10/16/12 12:57 AM
CharlesLewis

so, can I use ANY external HD?

10/16/12 2:12 AM
cleophus

CharlesLewis -

They have hard drives made for the Xbox. If you want to get an external or flash drive you have to check the website to see if its compatible.

If it were me I would get an Xbox hard drive that goes inside the Xbox. I tried to use a flash drive before and it sucked. Had to format it and then it would only work on the front USB slot. Then it just stopped working and I lost my saves. Phone Post
10/16/12 2:18 AM
Rasta4i
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 week til Console DLC! :) Phone Post
10/16/12 7:00 AM
cleophus

cleophus - 
CharlesLewis -

They have hard drives made for the Xbox. If you want to get an external or flash drive you have to check the website to see if its compatible.

If it were me I would get an Xbox hard drive that goes inside the Xbox. I tried to use a flash drive before and it sucked. Had to format it and then it would only work on the front USB slot. Then it just stopped working and I lost my saves. Phone Post

This is what I'm talking about.

http://www.amazon.com/120GB-Hard-Drive-Xbox-360-Generic/dp/B004GIGA1A/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1350385044&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.com/250G-Hard-Drive-Microsoft-Xbox-360/dp/B006Y4GQ4K/ref=sr_1_7?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1350385044&sr=1-7

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.