UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Dark Souls

10/16/12 11:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Don_Dada
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok i'm pretty much doomed lol stuck at the Chaos Witch and dont have any humanity to summon in help. I've basically just been sitting at the bonfire in Blighttown letting other people summon me in to help them.
10/16/12 11:45 AM
Don_Dada
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got some humanity for helping someone kill the witch, then instantly got invaded by a dark wraith and owned lol i love this game.
10/16/12 6:27 PM
cleophus
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - Just got some humanity for helping someone kill the witch, then instantly got invaded by a dark wraith and owned lol i love this game.

Was it another player or the NPC Maneater Mildred?
10/16/12 8:21 PM
Don_Dada

cleophus - 
Don_Dada - Just got some humanity for helping someone kill the witch, then instantly got invaded by a dark wraith and owned lol i love this game.

Was it another player or the NPC Maneater Mildred?

It was another player, Mildred has shown up a couple of times she is pretty easy.

Gonna head for the Catacombs next to get the Darkmoon Seance Ring.
10/16/12 9:07 PM
cleophus
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used to hate the Catacombs but now that I know the shortcuts it only takes about a minute to get to Pinwheel so its not so bad. Phone Post
10/17/12 12:07 AM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bed of chaos sucks.

10/17/12 3:19 PM
RGoodfellow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bed of chaos isn't bad if you have enough poise. Put on havel's ring (and either the wolf ring or flip ring), carry a high poise shield, wear some high poise armor, and run while blocking with your shield.

Use a light, fast weapon because you don't need any power in this fight. Just break the branches, stab the glowing thing, run to the other side, break the branches, stab the glowing thing, run to the middle, fall on the root, run up the root, break the branches, kill the heart.

You don't need to do a jump to get on the center root--that makes it harder to hit actually. Just run off the edge (right of center) and you'll land on the root.

. . .

Gotta say--I loved Demon's Souls and loved Dark Souls when it came out. Stopped playing last January. Saw this thread resurrected about a month ago and started playing again... I love this game! I'm excited for the DLC.
10/17/12 3:23 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Made it to the Kiln... I have to say I am sad to see the end of this. Even though I'm already planning my next character...

10/19/12 4:57 PM
CharlesLewis

question: In Sen's Fortress, just past the first two Dreamscape Snakemen, just before the blades... there's an item on the left, a few stories up... how the actual FUCK do you get there? I'm on my 3rd play through and I can not get up to that thing.

10/19/12 5:05 PM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis -

question: In Sen's Fortress, just past the first two Dreamscape Snakemen, just before the blades... there's an item on the left, a few stories up... how the actual FUCK do you get there? I'm on my 3rd play through and I can not get up to that thing.

You have to fall down. And then climb the ladder underneath it. Phone Post
10/19/12 5:07 PM
Malvert the Janitor
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is still kicking? Awesome! Can't wait for the DLC! Phone Post
10/19/12 5:10 PM
CharlesLewis

TruthAboveAll - 
CharlesLewis -

so are there TWO ways out of the bottom area? Because I swear I fell down there once, got out and didn't come across that. I never go down there, fuck those lightening demons.

10/19/12 6:25 PM
cleophus

CharlesLewis -
TruthAboveAll - 
CharlesLewis -

so are there TWO ways out of the bottom area? Because I swear I fell down there once, got out and didn't come across that. I never go down there, fuck those lightening demons.

Pretty sure there is only one way out. Also if you do fall down there after you grab the item there is an invisible wall that leads you to the giant that opens the gate to Sen's fun house. Phone Post
10/22/12 5:31 PM
CharlesLewis

New patch today. Closed the BB glitch, among other things. New warpable bonfires.

10/22/12 7:07 PM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the BB glitch? Phone Post
10/22/12 7:16 PM
Delorian
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TruthAboveAll -  What's the BB glitch? Phone Post

The Bottomless Box glitch, where you transfer items from one character slot to another.  Easy way to level up if you've got a mule (character with ALL items).

10/22/12 7:29 PM
Malvert the Janitor
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread! I recommend voting up the OP! Phone Post
10/23/12 7:53 AM
Bob Loblaw1
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the console dlc released today? So sites say oct 23 and some say 26. Phone Post
10/23/12 8:37 AM
cleophus

Bob Loblaw1 -  Is the console dlc released today? So sites say oct 23 and some say 26. Phone Post

I think its the 23rd in America and the 26th for Europe and Australia. The 26th date might be for a retail release in Europe and Australia though.
10/23/12 10:14 AM
Rasta4i
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downloaded for xbox this morning. Started the DLC and killed the Sanctuary Garden and got the weapon off it's tail. Resting at Oolacile Sanctuary. Will continue later tonight. DLC looks promising :)
10/23/12 6:10 PM
Malvert the Janitor

I take it the DLC is available at the Xbox live marketplace...? Phone Post
10/23/12 7:29 PM
cleophus

Malvert the Janitor - I take it the DLC is available at the Xbox live marketplace...? Phone Post
Yeah Phone Post
10/24/12 10:17 AM
None So Blind
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starting a new character and avoiding the fuck out of FAQs and such (including this thread, sadly) - I want to find all the new shit on my own as much as possible.

Played around a bit last night after not having touched it for ~7-8 months - nice to see I can still parry and backstab the mobs :-) but didn't run into any human opponents just yet...

Bring the pain!!!
10/24/12 12:14 PM
TruthAboveAll

I beat Artorias last night and played some of the arena. The new content is pretty sweet Phone Post
10/24/12 12:47 PM
Eisenberg
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got the DLC on the PSN, havent played it yet. The download was only 100k though, thats weird?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.