UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Dark Souls

11/6/12 10:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HallmansHammock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind - There's a guy on Youtube who uses the "heavy" attack of the giant weapons by baiting guys - he lets them get a hit or two on him while he's using a katana or some such, dropping his HP (and hopefully to a level where the Red Tearstone Ring begins to function), and as he's running away and they're chasing, he switches weapons and begins the heavy swing *while still facing away from them,* then reverses about halfway through the swing and the guy runs right into it.

Boom - anywhere from 800-1600 damage in one shot :-O Very often an instant kill.

I like his style.
11/6/12 10:20 AM
cleophus
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah the running away and then turning and smashing is an awesome move. I also like the guys who bait people into fist fights and then parry switch weapons to a club and smash the other guy Phone Post
11/6/12 12:52 PM
raoulDuke

the arena is so fucking epic. GAWD
11/6/12 7:12 PM
HallmansHammock

Just gonna do the Catacombs and TOTG. Anyone on PS3?
11/6/12 7:12 PM
HallmansHammock

Just gonna do the Catacombs and TOTG. Anyone on PS3?
11/7/12 10:19 PM
Delorian
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just fixed up my dusty ass gaming PC and according to "Can You Run It?", I can play Dark Souls at super awesome settings! Don't suppose anyone wants to send me an early Christmas gift eh?

11/9/12 7:48 PM
cleophus
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone that wants to get the pc version Steam has it on sale for $26.79 until the 12th.
11/11/12 4:17 PM
raoulDuke

HallmansHammock - Just gonna do the Catacombs and TOTG. Anyone on PS3?

im on ps3. bananafish76

im like soul lvl 49 or so
11/11/12 4:32 PM
raoulDuke

Edited: 11/11/12 4:32 PM
LOL, having SO MUCH FUN with the fuckin caestus glove. nobody can ever tell when i have it equipped.

invaded a dude earlier today in the depths right by the bonfire. right as i walked into the chamber he was waiting + backstabs me...i doubleroll back down the hallway towards the bonfire, partial parry then pierce him with my baller swag sword as he approaches. got him for a good amount of dmg and he is backpedaling and unsure of himself.

once theres a good distance between us i put my weapons away and start gesturing with the WHATUP hands out pose. then drop a sunlight medal and back up a bunch. he approaches cautiously then picks up the medal, then puts his weapons away and rolls forward. we had fun for a few minutes rolling and backstabbing each other barefisted...till i put on my magic caestus +4 and battered him into putty in the corner. LOL

bout to make another one so i can dual wield and really obliterate someone
11/11/12 4:47 PM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol! ^^^ Phone Post
11/11/12 4:48 PM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've completed the game now and finishing up my second character. Is the DLC worth it for the arena alone? Phone Post
11/11/12 6:21 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Arena is meh. The new PvE is pretty awesome though, and the Royal Wood is hands down my favorite PvP spot. Plus the coolest NPC in the game resides nearbye.

11/11/12 6:42 PM
Rasta4i

CharlesLewis -

The Arena is meh. The new PvE is pretty awesome though, and the Royal Wood is hands down my favorite PvP spot. Plus the coolest NPC in the game resides nearbye.

Yeah the arena isn't all that. I just pvp outside the arena in the bonfire area. Phone Post
11/12/12 11:14 AM
Don_Dada

CharlesLewis - 

Cool gonna get the DLC then. I'm loving the PVP just now, i hate the damn "gankers?" in the forest though. Usually sit around the burg to PVP much fairer.
11/12/12 10:59 PM
Keep if professional

Hmmmm. Saw a giant mushroom in the DLC near a bonfire and stabbed it because I'm tired of dealing with those fucks. Turns out it was an NPC and I killed it. Am i boned?
11/12/12 11:38 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, kinda.

11/13/12 1:16 AM
cleophus

Keep if professional - Hmmmm. Saw a giant mushroom in the DLC near a bonfire and stabbed it because I'm tired of dealing with those fucks. Turns out it was an NPC and I killed it. Am i boned?
That's awesome.
First rule in this game don't attack unless it attacks you. Phone Post
11/13/12 1:28 AM
CharlesLewis

What did Angela Landsbury Mushroom say when you brutally murdered her?

11/13/12 9:08 AM
Delorian
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep if professional - Hmmmm. Saw a giant mushroom in the DLC near a bonfire and stabbed it because I'm tired of dealing with those fucks. Turns out it was an NPC and I killed it. Am i boned?

LOL! You wins the Internets.  

11/13/12 6:39 PM
Don_Dada

I hate the combustion spammers online :(
11/13/12 7:36 PM
Rasta4i

Don_Dada - I hate the combustion spammers online :(
Ain't it a bitch. Phone Post
11/15/12 7:02 PM
raoulDuke

Edited: 11/15/12 7:04 PM
YOU HAVE INVADED RANDOM_FAGGOT22 AS A SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE

----> cast chameleon spell
----> noob runs by
----> follow as as slug
----> see noob pausing on a platform to cast a soul arrow on the giant rat in the depths
----> slither up and BS him with my fire knife +5
----> he has a little HP left
----> but my BS kick animation knocked him off the mezzanine
----> the giant rat pwns him
----> receive angry message
----> LOL
11/15/12 9:44 PM
CharlesLewis

THAT is what keeps me playing. Good times.

11/16/12 9:22 AM
cleophus

Do you guys ever feel bad when you invade noobs?

I hate it when they don't even try to fight back and black crystal out. Phone Post
11/16/12 11:37 AM
Rasta4i

cleophus - Do you guys ever feel bad when you invade noobs?

I hate it when they don't even try to fight back and black crystal out. Phone Post
I try to backstab them before they leave, usually cancels their exit. Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.