UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Dark Souls

1/26/13 1:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you want to darkwraith you DON'T place the lordvessel with frampt. You kill 4kings and then are offered a spot.

1/26/13 1:47 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit so I screwed myself by placing it didn't I? Shit on a stick. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:19 AM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Shit so I screwed myself by placing it didn't I? Shit on a stick. Phone Post
Done the same thing on my first playthrough. Your gonna have to wait till New Game before you can go Darkwraith. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:19 AM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"New Game Plus"* Phone Post
1/26/13 2:18 PM
Delorian
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harold_Howard - Gonna start playing again, but I'm kinda lost now. The last thing I remember was beating those 2 guys in anor londo and opening up those orange portals? Where should I go next? I haven't yet took on that area that has those ghosts.

After you place the Lordvessel and remove those orange door-wall-things, you now have free access to the Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith, Tomb of the Giants, and the Duke's Archives.  

Where you go depends on what type of character you have, but I usually always try to knock out Lost Izalith first because there are some good items to get (Sunlight Maggot and continuing the storyline for Seigmeyer the Onion Knight), and because Bed of Chaos is a shitty boss fight that I'd rather forget about as quickly as possible.  

If you haven't gone through New Londo Ruins yet, I'd recommend doing so.  Again, there are some good items to obtain (very large ember) and it's the ideal place to farm Titanite Chunks (so you can upgrade your weapons to +14).

1/26/13 3:34 PM

Was going to ask the same thing as Harold lol figured I should go thru NLR before heading to the Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith.

Knowing me I probably already have what I need and don't know it lol.

Thanks for all the help guys, next time I'm at my computer you all get voted up! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:45 PM
Delorian
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harold_Howard -
Delorian - 
Harold_Howard - Gonna start playing again, but I'm kinda lost now. The last thing I remember was beating those 2 guys in anor londo and opening up those orange portals? Where should I go next? I haven't yet took on that area that has those ghosts.

After you place the Lordvessel and remove those orange door-wall-things, you now have free access to the Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith, Tomb of the Giants, and the Duke's Archives.  

Where you go depends on what type of character you have, but I usually always try to knock out Lost Izalith first because there are some good items to get (Sunlight Maggot and continuing the storyline for Seigmeyer the Onion Knight), and because Bed of Chaos is a shitty boss fight that I'd rather forget about as quickly as possible.  

If you haven't gone through New Londo Ruins yet, I'd recommend doing so.  Again, there are some good items to obtain (very large ember) and it's the ideal place to farm Titanite Chunks (so you can upgrade your weapons to +14).

Thanks man.

I'm at work right now so I can't check, but don't I need to be cursed to go through New Londo Ruins? Or a special weapon to kill the ghosts?
Nah you only need a transient curse ( buy from that haggard old bitch behind the cell wall on your way to the first Capra Demon ) or use a special weapon like the jagged ghost blade. Phone Post
1/26/13 4:46 PM
cleophus
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can get two transient curses fro free right as you are about to enter New Londo. Before you cross the bridge there is a pot with a body in it, break the pot and the body will drop 2 transient curses. That should be enough as you can pick up more along the way and the ghost will often drop them.
1/26/13 4:49 PM

cleophus - You can get two transient curses fro free right as you are about to enter New Londo. Before you cross the bridge there is a pot with a body in it, break the pot and the body will drop 2 transient curses. That should be enough as you can pick up more along the way and the ghost will often drop them.

I also found more when you cross the bridge and run into the first two ghosts, there is another pot with a body in it (NE of the bridge i'm pretty sure) that gives you two. 

1/26/13 6:03 PM
None So Blind
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK THE JAGGED GHOST BLADE :-P

I got all the weapons in my first two run-throughs without too much problem...except for that one. That was the last thing I needed to get 1000/1000.

For whatever reason, it. Just. Would. Not. Drop. I had 99 humanity, the treasure head, the ring that ups your treasure finding, etc. No dice.

I must have farmed those ghost bitches for 3 days before I got one.

And the sad thing is that it sucks ass as a weapon - I made the cursed sword of Artorias, holy shit does that thing rock at killing ghosts...
1/26/13 9:27 PM
Delorian

I know this is probably futile, but I'll ask anyhow:

Anyone within the soul level 15 range who wants to help me tackle Seath? Phone Post
1/26/13 9:32 PM

I'm at 94, sry man I'd help if I could. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:34 PM
cleophus
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delorian - I know this is probably futile, but I'll ask anyhow:

Anyone within the soul level 15 range who wants to help me tackle Seath? Phone Post
What platform are you on? Phone Post
1/26/13 9:42 PM
raoulDuke

why would you wanna take stay at such a low level? unless youre one of those terrible pvp'ers thats only capable of killing noobs in starting gear

not that anyone is a more mean spirited faggot than i am..lol. have baited at least 10 people into aggroing the anor londo blacksmith, and at least 5 or 6 with the pyromancer in the depths.

i'll only go outta my way to ruin your playthrough if you fall into 1 (or more) of 3 categories:

1) gankers

2) WoG spammers

3) japanese players
1/26/13 9:49 PM
Don_Dada

1 and 2 I hate also^^^

Especially gankers. Although actually defeating a group of 3 smelly gankers is possibly the most satisfying feeling you can have in the full game. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:53 PM
cleophus

I hate eastern Europeans cause they tend to be 1 and 2 Phone Post
1/28/13 7:28 PM

Alright fellas I have a small problem.

I'm in Lost Izalith (just beat the Bed of Chaos) and I'm looking for the sunlight maggot. I can't join the Chaos Covenant because I killed the DoC, do I can't open the door that gets me to where the maggot with the SM is. I've gone from where you kill the firesage, but there's only 4 of them.

What I was wondering is how do I get to the other side of the door where the rest of the maggots are since I can't open the door?

As always thanks for the help! Phone Post
1/28/13 7:29 PM

Oh and I don't have to worry bout Solaire because he's dead too lol Phone Post
1/28/13 7:41 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the other end of that tunnel comes out right across from the pit where you end Siegmeyer's story. Down from the entrance to Bed of Chaos.

1/28/13 8:51 PM

Found it, thanks buddy you get voted up when I get to my computer!

On my way to Darkroot basin now to play the DLC, then its off to the Tomb of Giants. Phone Post
1/29/13 3:59 AM
DMC
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delorian -  I know this is probably futile, but I'll ask anyhow:

I've a SL 25 guy so that should work, right?

I'm on PS3 though. You?
1/29/13 3:26 PM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miyazaki: Dark Souls Shouldn't Have Multiple Sequels

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/29/miyazaki-dark-souls-shouldnt-have-multiple-sequels
1/29/13 7:44 PM
Don_Dada

Anyone on PS3 right now? Level 50 need a little help with the boss in Lost Izalith.
1/29/13 10:11 PM

Don't have PS3 but if you're talking bout the Bed of Chaos I can give you pointers; it's not too bad. Phone Post
1/30/13 6:34 AM
DMC
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - Anyone on PS3 right now? Level 50 need a little help with the boss in Lost Izalith.

That boss is more of an environmental puzzle/hazard (like the Dragon God in Demon Souls but easier) than a true boss.

You will die a couple of times breaking the orbs on either side - that's almost guaranteed - but they stay destroyed.

Once he's broken the middle section of the floor, time your run between his sweep swings and go over a bit right of center and at a slight angle to your left. You don't actually need to jump, just run off.

Oh and wait there when you land and time your run inside so as to avoid another sweep attack on your way up the branch.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.