UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Dark Souls

4/10/13 7:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like it, for an early demo.

4/10/13 7:13 PM
None So Blind
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope there's some kind of new game mechanic - if it's nothing more than the last game with new areas/equipment, that would kinda stink. Most of us are pretty good at the last game :-) so we need a new curveball or two.

Kinda like how Dark Souls introduced "poise" as a new concept after Demons Souls, etc.
4/10/13 10:21 PM
cleophus
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I better be able to wear that turtle armor
4/10/13 11:40 PM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The game has to be good. I'm pretty positive there's nothing they can do to ruin it for me. Better graphics, different areas, better pvp, I'm sold. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 12:32 AM
omgjoshjames
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cleophus - I better be able to wear that turtle armor
My first thought when I saw it as well. Turtle armor ftw! Phone Post
4/11/13 8:12 PM
cleophus
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New article and screenshots

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/04/11/no-easy-mode-allowed-an-interview-with-dark-souls-2-director-yui-tanimura-plus-new-screenshots/
4/13/13 5:09 PM
IgiveRimJobs4VoteUps
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got a copy os DS for the PS3. Need to finish the boss in 1-4 on Demon Souls then I will jump in head first. Hopefully I can finish before DS2 releases this year. Phone Post
4/13/13 7:30 PM
omgjoshjames
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the part in the video where he had to use the torch instead of the shield. Great survival horror vibe. Phone Post
4/13/13 8:18 PM
Delorian
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone willing to trade a composite bow for a level 19 character on PS3? Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 6:16 PM
cleophus

Delorian - Anyone willing to trade a composite bow for a level 19 character on PS3? Phone Post 3.0

still need this? add me angryasian55. I can get what ever you need just let me know.

Also you might want to search youtube for dark souls mega mule.
I would only use the mega mule if you've already beaten the game or are only interested in pvp.
4/17/13 4:17 PM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just bought it and started playing
Holy dicks is this game hard Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 8:58 PM
IgiveRimJobs4VoteUps
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still can't beat the last boss from the 1st game! lol

4/22/13 12:29 PM
jman
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/13 12:30 PM
Finally was able to beat Kalameet the dragon. Took me 3 days until I finally found someone online that was good enough to help me. No way I could beat him solo. I got better at fighting him, but no way I could beat him alone.

Now the only thing left is killing the boss in the dungeon area.
4/23/13 8:44 PM
BillyRayChubbs
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF am I missing?

THis game sounds fun!!!

4/23/13 8:48 PM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BillyRayChubbs -

WTF am I missing?

THis game sounds fun!!!

It's only the best game of the last decade. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:19 PM
DMC
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IgiveRimJobs4VoteUps -

You mean Demon Souls? The False King?

He's tough but if you try him enough times you'll learn all his attack patterns. What level are you at and what kind of build is your character?

If all else fails, summon. Even now there's players online and 1-4 is a popular area. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:20 PM
DMC
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BillyRayChubbs -

WTF am I missing?

THis game sounds fun!!!

Be careful. It might take over your life... Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 1:25 PM
raoulDuke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

str/fth build > everything, seriously. ive been storming the shit outta oolacile township, mostly matched against 3v1 gankers.

either i am getting disgustingly awesome at this game, or theres a ton of recent n00bs playing who dont know how to fight strategically at all. destroying 3 of them singlehandedly, with no shield, might be the most satisfying feeling ive ever gotten from a game. fucking hilarious when you butcher 2 phantoms and the host starts visibly panicking. lol
4/25/13 1:52 PM
None So Blind
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DMC - 
IgiveRimJobs4VoteUps -

He's tough but if you try him enough times you'll learn all his attack patterns. What level are you at and what kind of build is your character?

If all else fails, summon. Even now there's players online and 1-4 is a popular area. Phone Post 3.0

Really? I had thought the servers for Demon Souls had been shut down?
4/25/13 2:33 PM
cleophus

None So Blind -
DMC - 
IgiveRimJobs4VoteUps -

Really? I had thought the servers for Demon Souls had been shut down?
They were going to shut them down but then there was a resurgence in online play and they decided to keep them up indefinitely. Phone Post
4/25/13 3:44 PM
lushdogg
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Demon Souls is also free on PSPlus so the servers aren't going away for a bit.
4/29/13 11:56 AM
jman
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/13 11:56 AM
Man I must have fucked something up.

I'm ready to do the final kill Manus thing on the DLC. I got invaded so I ran away upstairs and some giant red monster chased after me (not the guy invading me, something else). Now every time I go back down to where you have to fight Manus, there are all of those white ghosts, the stupid red eyded dude and this HUGE reg monster guy trying to kill me.

WTF is going on???
4/29/13 1:11 PM
pigpen
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jman - Man I must have fucked something up.

I'm ready to do the final kill Manus thing on the DLC. I got invaded so I ran away upstairs and some giant red monster chased after me (not the guy invading me, something else). Now every time I go back down to where you have to fight Manus, there are all of those white ghosts, the stupid red eyded dude and this HUGE reg monster guy trying to kill me.

WTF is going on???

i think you got invaded by a gravelord. You have to find the gravelord sign and kill the gravelord servant.

heres some info on the gravelords. http://darksouls.wikidot.com/gravelord-servant
4/29/13 1:38 PM
None So Blind

ROFL, that's fucking *evil* to gravelord someone by Manus :-P
4/29/13 1:47 PM
jman

Edited: 04/29/13 1:48 PM
FML thanks...I now am invaded by the Gravelord Servant in the Chasm of the Abyss Dungeon (this is the guy at 0:45):

Yeah...like this game isn't hard enough on NG+1.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.