raoulDuke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/07/13 5:21 AM
lol @ not taking master key

worst advice ever...
6/7/13 1:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cleophus
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoulDuke - lol @ not taking master key

worst advice ever...
Not really you can see he already wants to start over can he doesn't like his character so if he had the master key and got into an area to early he might just give up on the game.

I know that you played Demon's Soul so you knew how the game worked before you started playing but if this is your first experience with the Soul series the master key can kind of fuck you over.

That said the other gifts actually kind of suck ass. Phone Post
6/10/13 1:51 PM
raoulDuke

if he gives up because of difficulty...this wasnt the game for him to begin with. literally every other gift is useless, master key just makes things easier. much, much easier in some cases. its not like theres any "story" you fuck up by accessing/skipping certain areas at certain points...you can always backtrack
6/10/13 2:10 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

raoulDuke - if he gives up because of difficulty...this wasnt the game for him to begin with. literally every other gift is useless, master key just makes things easier. much, much easier in some cases. its not like theres any "story" you fuck up by accessing/skipping certain areas at certain points...you can always backtrack
Gotta agree with Raoul on this one, the difficulty is part of the experience. And if you don't enjoy it then this is not the game for you because there are many very difficult parts in the game.

Master key helps you get good weapons/armor early. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 2:16 PM
Giffo
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know of one bonfire you cannot access without having the master key. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 2:17 PM
cleophus
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giffo - I know of one bonfire you cannot access without having the master key. Phone Post 3.0
Which one is that? Phone Post
6/10/13 2:23 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

cleophus -
Giffo - I know of one bonfire you cannot access without having the master key. Phone Post 3.0
This, probably right but I'm clueless ATM. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 2:29 PM
Giffo
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
cleophus -
I can't remember the locations name but it's before you fight the Gaping Dragon ill check into it Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 2:42 PM
cleophus

Giffo -
cleophus -
I can't remember the locations name but it's before you fight the Gaping Dragon ill check into it Phone Post 3.0
The key is in the Depths. I think it's by the large rat. Phone Post
6/10/13 3:36 PM
Giffo

cleophus -
Giffo -
cleophus -
The key is in the Depths. I think it's by the large rat. Phone Post
I went a different route I guess. Thanks for clearing that up though. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 11:22 AM
cleophus

Anyone still playing. I got on for the first time in 3 months the other day and got my ass handed to me.

I really want to get picked for the DS 2 beta testing.
9/17/13 10:02 AM
MITman2k
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agh. I have this game on steam, with the  resolution and unlocked fps fix installed. Went to start up a New game + for the first time, then noticed a 7 mb download overnight,& now as soon as I start up the game it crashes :/

9/17/13 7:37 PM
cleophus

MITman2k - 

Agh. I have this game on steam, with the  resolution and unlocked fps fix installed. Went to start up a New game + for the first time, then noticed a 7 mb download overnight,& now as soon as I start up the game it crashes :/

That sucks. Have you got it fixed yet? I checked the forums and it looks like people have figured out the problem.
9/17/13 8:40 PM
MITman2k
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup, fortunately , lol, I found a post of how to fix it on neogaf http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=82301137#post82301137   . Then I just turned off the automatic patcher in steam. I don't even know what the update did, I didn't notice any changes, and there was no changelog.

9/17/13 11:09 PM
cleophus

MITman2k - 

Yup, fortunately , lol, I found a post of how to fix it on neogaf http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=82301137#post82301137   . Then I just turned off the automatic patcher in steam. I don't even know what the update did, I didn't notice any changes, and there was no changelog.

Nice. I just fixed my game with the link. I don't really play on the pc much anymore but if you want you can add me and maybe we can hookup sometime.

Gfwl name is Skevie Wonder
9/18/13 8:22 PM
MITman2k

^Thanks, will definitely add you once I get my GFWL sorted out. It signs me in but refuses to connect me online. GFWL should be GFY.

I did get a play a little bit last night on NG +, the asylum demon went down in about 5 seconds, lol.But I know it's going to get a crapload harder when I get later into the game.

9/18/13 10:47 PM
cleophus

Nice. I'll get on this weekend for sure. Need to get back into the groove. Other games have ruined me.
9/18/13 11:16 PM
cleophus

Ya'll Niggaz just wait. I'm going MLG pro in round two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVtIb8lkAxc
9/19/13 6:42 PM
cleophus

New DSfix for anyone else on pc.

http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=343
10/9/13 2:10 AM
cleophus

Woop Woop

I got into the DSK II beta for Saturday.

Anyone else got in?
10/9/13 2:44 AM
jman
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/13 2:45 AM
Yeah just got the invite...downloading it right NOW!!!

I'm actually in Asia right now, so I don't know how well the American Beta will work for me, but WTF.
10/9/13 2:53 AM
jman
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/13 2:56 AM
Ok I see it starts from:

21:00-23:00 Pacific Time on October 12.
00:00-02:00 Eastern Time on October 13.
12:00-14:00 Taiwan Time on October 13.
10/9/13 3:03 AM
cleophus

actually you can start playing as soon as you download it.

I messed around for a bit but I need to go to sleep. Gotta go to work in 5 hours. Totally worth it though.
10/9/13 3:11 AM
jman

Hmmm for me it says "Failed to connect to game server".

Maybe because I'm in Taiwan?
10/9/13 3:11 AM
cleophus

cleophus - actually you can start playing as soon as you download it.

I messed around for a bit but I need to go to sleep. Gotta go to work in 5 hours. Totally worth it though.

Nevermind looks like they figured out the servers were up and shut them down.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.