UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> OG Pick'em - Week 4 Results

10/4/11 8:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the results for Week 4. However there are two issues to make note of. The number of wins this week for myself are different from those listed on the ESPN site, and the number of wins listed for Mr. B Rock are different from what's calculated based on his picks listed on the site.

I can provide screen shots to show that some how I didn't enter picks for two of the games (hence they're listed as losses on the ESPN site), but my picks were posted on here well in advance of the game starting.

If this is an issue please let me know, I can subtract two from my total wins for this week or provide screen shots that two of my picks weren't entered on ESPN for some reason (would've been a loss regardless of which team won).

As for Mr. B Rock, his picks posted on this site give him 12 wins, his picks on ESPN gives him 13 wins. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him the 13 wins since this is a friendly game with no real prize for the winner.

However, if a discrepancy occurs in the future, I will have to go with the lower of the two values so that people don't enter one set of picks here and another set of picks on ESPN with the hopes that I go with the higher of the two.

Week 4 (16 Games) Results:

MentalRage: 13
alxholic: 13
saucylv33: 12
Tommy Gunnz: 10
Mr B Rock: 13
Caleb: 10
Waylay: 12
305-onpoint: 12
sicko: 13
drjim: 12
JoeVIP: 11
DaddyRich: 12
boomshalock: 9
PhinPhan: 10
10/5/11 11:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i've been picking with my heart .. i need to take subjectivity out of this and stop being such a fan when picking...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.