UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Dolphins Build Case For NFL Draft Lottery

10/7/11 4:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
strontium90
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/07/11 6:40 AM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/882817-2012-nfl-draft-are-dolphins-trying-to-suck-for-luck?

10/15/11 5:53 PM
jaywill
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dolphins should get Luck, they are definitely tanking for it.  Sage R.? haha  the guy averages 2 touchdown throws per season!
10/22/11 4:14 AM
Tebowkakke
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really hoping Denver can get him
10/22/11 4:23 AM
saucylv33
857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh by the way....Denver SUCKS!
10/23/11 7:34 PM
sewich
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at blowing a season for ashot at a prospect

carson palmer is a good example of why this can backfire. many top picks dont amount to anything
10/26/11 12:37 PM
thePetester
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sewich - lol at blowing a season for ashot at a prospect

carson palmer is a good example of why this can backfire. many top picks dont amount to anything

You are right, but way too many to list. I can't stand Carson but I thought he would actually be the middle of the road for the following drafted #1 overall since 70. He is towards the bottom in my opinion:

Hall Of Famers:
Peyton Manning
Troy Aikman
John Elway
Terry Bradshaw

Good:
Eli Manning
Michael Vick
Drew Bledsoe
Vinny Testeverde
Jim Plunkett

Average:
Steve Bartkowski
Carson Palmer

Poor:
Jeff George
David Carr

Total Bust:
JaMarcus Russell
Tim Couch

Too Soon to Tell:
Alex Smith

Other than the HOFers and the Total Busts, you could move some of the others around. This is just how I would list them.
11/1/11 10:14 AM
Granpa
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whomever wrote that article is seriously uniformed. The Dolphins went after Garrard and he turned them down for the same reason he turned the Raiders down, because he was getting long-overdue surgery.

I definitely don't think the Dolphins are purposely trying to lose, they are just a bad team is all.

That said, the Colts are worst and will end up with the #1 pick in the draft.
11/1/11 4:52 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Granpa - Whomever wrote that article is seriously uniformed. The Dolphins went after Garrard and he turned them down for the same reason he turned the Raiders down, because he was getting long-overdue surgery.

I definitely don't think the Dolphins are purposely trying to lose, they are just a bad team is all.

That said, the Colts are worst and will end up with the #1 pick in the draft.

Miami are definitely trying to win games. They were in a winning position the last two weeks against the Broncos and Giants. Their enormous suckitude saw them lose both those games. But if they keep getting leads they will eventually hold onto one of them for the W. They definitely suck, but not just for luck.

The Colts on the other hand......

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.