UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Neil Melanson seminar Indianapolis!

10/7/11 10:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
eddiebell
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil Melanson will be doing a seminar at Integrated Fighting Academy Oct. 15 2011. If you don't know who he is, he is Randy Couture's catch wrestling coach. He is an excellent instructor. There will be two sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The price is 60$ for one session or 90$ for both. The address is 5301 Commerce Circle suite A Indianapolis In 46237. There will be a few UFC fighters there. Matt Mitrione is one of them. If you any questions please let me know. I can give you the contact information for attending. Just send me your email address or email me at edwinbell14@gmail.com Phone Post
10/8/11 5:14 AM
BLACKJAQUE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Mitrione's new place is called Integrated Fighting now? That just don't seem right without Pat... Phone Post
10/8/11 12:14 PM
eddiebell
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its not just Matt's gym, its all the old integrated guys as well. Pat is doing great with his new gym, its good for everyone involved!
10/13/11 12:04 PM
eddiebell

This Saturday! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.