UnderGround Forums

UG Errors and Suggestions >> Looking to stat my own company and need some help

10/9/11 10:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lindstedt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi UG!

I've started to look at starting up my own MMA-gear company. The main reason behind this is the fact that I'm not happy with the price/quality levels available to those around me.

I'm looking for some pointers and directions on where to start looking for companies that could help me out.

I would like to design MMA-gloves, I already have the design written down but it needs testing, both for competition, sparring and for amateurfights. So 4,6,8 and 10 oz gloves would be the plan.

I also plan on making rashguards, shinpads, headgear etc but if i can just find someone who could help me out I could hopefully get going quite soon.

The community in Sweden is growing but it is lacking and most of the equipment we use come from the big UFC branded companies. Which is fine except that Hayabusa, Bad Boy etc all cost quite alot and makes it difficult for some to be able to train to their fullest due to lacking funds. This is were I would like to come in. To offer Great equipment quite cheap.

I hope I made myself clear though I'm not certain since I don't know the proper terms for what I'm searching for.

I would gladly appreciate any help the UG could throw at me.

Thanks!
10/9/11 5:26 PM
Lindstedt

TTT
10/12/11 10:23 PM
WRESTLENOW

hi mma.tv, im looking to start a rival business to you because i think you suck.

do you have any advice about how i can get a company started to take some of your business away?

Thanks!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.