UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> EGO Tourney Indy Oct 29th!

10/9/11 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TapSkilz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/11 5:32 PM

The SUPER EGO is almost here!!! And this is going to be the pinnacle of all SUPER EGOs!!!
Photobucket

The day is going to kick off with the finals of the 8 on 8 Team Division with the Dream Team going up against the Tennessee Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Team and the winning Team will receive $1000!

Then the word on the street is that the Derby City guys are looking for some redemption against the Team JC guys in the TAG Team event! Talk about exciting! You don't want to miss this!

The tournament will start promptly at 10:00am! We will be giving away prizes and sponsorships all through out the day!

Oh! And let's not forget that this is SUPER EGO - which means all the individual and Team points are doubled!!! If you are in the running for Competitor of the Year and you miss this event - you can pretty much kiss your title goodbye! This is the main event!

And since it's Halloween weekend - if you want to wear a costume to compete in the No-Gi - we're cool with it. Just make sure it follows the basic rules - you know, no zippers or buttons etc...

And who would we be if we didn't replace your Halloween Party that night!?!?! It's the Rock'N'Roll Super EGO Monster Bash! There will be prizes for best costumes, give-aways, special music guests, food - oh and don't forget - this is where we will be awarding Team of the Year and Competitor of the Year awards!!! Might as well make a weekend of it! If you aren't from Indy, I'll work on some other fun things for you and your team or family to do on Sunday too!

Can't wait to see you on the mat!

PS - I've been planning this event for nearly a year now, I'm so excited about all the things we are doing that I'm sure I missed stuff, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to call me at 317-966-8986 or email us at EGO@extremegrapplingopen.com

PPS - Did I mention that you can register now at www.ExtremeGrapplingOpen.com ?!?!? And it's only $50 for one division and $10 for each additional!

PPPS - And we are doing another Absolute Division this time! This will be our 4th one and Rob Arnett has won the first 3!!! Will you be the one to take him down?!?!!?!?
10/10/11 5:50 AM
bbyslvrbk
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
10/16/11 9:56 PM
Sugarfoot
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time would be good for a spectator to come down and see some of the better matches? How much? Phone Post
10/24/11 9:46 PM
bbyslvrbk
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't quote me, but I believe it is $5 for spectators. It will kick off with the tag team match. Team James Clingerman vs Derby City I think. Going to be exciting!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.