UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Florian undecided on immediate future

10/10/11 11:26 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Authentic Sports Management today  issued the following statement from Kenny “Ken-Flo” Florian:“I’d like to thank Jose Aldo for giving me the opportunity to compete for the featherweight title last Saturday. I gave the fight my all, but Jose won that night. I would also like to thank the UFC, Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta for their continued support.

I am passionate about mixed martial arts, and I love being involved in this sport. It is incredible to see how much MMA has grown and that, today, there are millions of people who enjoy the UFC as much as I do.

Second, everyone is asking what is next for me. The only response I can give right now is that I’m going to take some time to evaluate that. Most immediately,  I want to rest, spend some time with my family and friends, and then evaluate all of my options. I’ll speak with Dana, and my management team, and we will figure out my next move. When I make that decision, my fans will be the first to know.  One way or another, you haven’t seen the last of Ken-Flo!”

read entire article...

10/10/11 11:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WheresBobbySouthworth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should just go back to 155 if the cut to 145 is a little much. Plenty of exciting matchups for him there. Jim Miller, Ben Henderson, Donald Cerrone, Denis Siver, Matt Wiman, Melvin Guillard, Nate Diaz, Rafael Dos Anjos.

If the cut isn't tough for him, he should stay at 145 and maybe get the belt when Aldo has to move up

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.