UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Oct. 30th: Ferrozzo vs Tank 2 (NHB rules)

10/11/11 7:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grkblood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/15/11 5:14 PM
Joe Show Radio, Owner

EDIT (10/15/11):
Adding audio form the new interview between the two guys (bad audio b/c Tank was in a bar).

---------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT (10/14/11):

Promoter/owner got cold feet after taking some heat and pulled the plug but I'm told the fight is still on. From what I'm told the fight will still go on but the location is TBD at the moment, don't be surprised if the only way you can watch this fight is on the internet. I'm hearing whispers of a warehouse in Indianapolis, Indiana.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just got done talking to the manager of both Tank and Scott Ferrozzo. Here's what I got so far.

The fight is taking place on October 30th in Dayton, Ohio at the old Dixie Cowgirls Night Club, address 5500 north dixie drive.

The club is an old strip club and the dancing stage will be converted into a fighting cage.

The fight will be using old school NHB (UFC 1) rules. Apparently the fight is only going to be stopped if one man is about to die I'm told.

Contracts are signed and money has been put into an escrow so it looks like this thing will be going down.

I'm told that this will be streamed live on the internet through the owner of the strip club's company but I don't have a link or anything yet. If and when I get one I'll post it here.

Here's an "interview" we did with both men over a year ago about this.

Latest news:

As of right now there will be no live stream. The fight will be recorded and then sold later (I have no idea how this is a good business move).
10/11/11 7:50 PM
Aleck911
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool
I would watch that Phone Post
Legalize It
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God this will be great if it happens.
Legalize It
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/11/11 7:50 PM
x2
10/11/11 7:52 PM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#1 was one of my favorite early UFC fights. I don't care what shape they're in, i'll watch.  
10/11/11 7:54 PM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll watch the first 19 seconds...after that it's going to look like 2 manatees gasping for air.
10/11/11 7:55 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
BrCutter -  #1 was one of my favorite early UFC fights. I don't care what shape they're in, i'll watch.  

These two guys on 3 weeks notice, I'm sure they'll be in excellent shape.
10/11/11 7:58 PM
fabes
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Possible epicness Phone Post
10/11/11 7:58 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
The10Marlons -  Is it legal to fistfight?

Will it go on thier mma records?

Rio Heroes is on the sherdog fight finder so I dont see why not.
10/11/11 7:59 PM
Steve4192
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seriously doubt this happens.

The only way an NHB fight happens in Ohio is on a reservation. Dixie Cowgirls is not on a reservation. The Ohio Athletic Commission will shut this event down with the quickness.
10/11/11 8:02 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 just added the old "interview" we did with these guys.
10/11/11 9:15 PM
FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fabes - Possible epicness Phone Post
. Phone Post
10/11/11 9:31 PM
BrunoMcGyver
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ferrozzo's got this. He won the 1st fight partially by being able to eat all of Tank's shots for breakfast. That ability doesn't really go away whereas power does.
10/11/11 9:32 PM
SD CARTEL
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight is 15 years past due. That being said, I would LOVE to see it.
10/11/11 9:39 PM
SKARHEAD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NarlyPersianDude - this shit makes mma look bad, we dont need anymore nhb fights, if they want to fight, let em, but do it in modern mma style. And I dont think it will be nearly the fight that people think it will be, the game has long passed both of these guys by.

Not really interested

Who cares how MMA looks ? This won't drive MMA underground...what we need is more real NHB rules and less watered down slap wrestlefck rules.

LOL @ not watching Tank vs Ferozzo 2 !
10/11/11 10:17 PM
Brigham
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hate to be a stickler but, Ohio has a commission. If they don't sanction this, would the promoters not be arrested for holding this event? I'm just curious...
10/11/11 10:21 PM
gage949
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - Tank's got this. Ferrozzo won the 1st fight partially by being able to eat all of Tank's shots for breakfast. That ability does really go away whereas power doesn't.

Fixed
10/11/11 10:25 PM
FerrozzoFan

Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/11/11 11:19 PM
KingD87
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - Ferrozzo's got this. He won the 1st fight partially by being able to eat all of Tank's shots for breakfast. That ability doesn't really go away whereas power does.
Wand, Chuck, CroCop, etc Phone Post
10/11/11 11:33 PM
Calhoon

God I would love to see an organization be able to put on shows with nhb rules today.
10/11/11 11:44 PM
judobill
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank sounds fucked up.
10/12/11 12:37 AM
Jack Carter
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gods bless us Phone Post
10/12/11 12:41 AM
K-Dub-"T"

grkblood - 
BrCutter -  #1 was one of my favorite early UFC fights. I don't care what shape they're in, i'll watch.  

These two guys on 3 weeks notice, I'm sure they'll be in excellent shape.

LMAO!

Battle of Santa Claus bellies.....
10/12/11 1:03 AM
CindyO

grkblood - Just got done talking to the manager of both Tank and Scott Ferrozzo. Here's what I got so far.

The fight is taking place on October 30th in Dayton, Ohio at the old Dixie Cowgirls Night Club, address 5500 north dixie drive.

The club is an old strip club and the dancing stage will be converted into a fighting cage.

The fight will be using old school NHB (UFC 1) rules. Apparently the fight is only going to be stopped if one man is about to die I'm told.

Contracts are signed and money has been put into an escrow so it looks like this thing will be going down.

I'm told that this will be streamed live on the internet through the owner of the strip club's company but I don't have a link or anything yet. If and when I get one I'll post it here.

Here's an "interview" we did with both men over a year ago about this.

I live in MI! We're going!!! I love Tank;)  The UG should get togetha!!!

Cindy
10/12/11 1:08 AM
CindyO

RedVexx - This fight will be cool for about 2 minutes then both guys will be completely gassed and have absolutely nothing left in the tank.

I would totally party with Tank after the fight! Who wouldn't wanna hear his war storries? How's his book coming, grkblood? Did he mention it?

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.