UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Anyone try the HCG Diet?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/12/11 2:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightcity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/11 3:02 PM

I did and that shit works like crazy,.. I been old and fat for too long and decided to try it when my sister in law had such great success. It seemed to go against everything I knew about dieting training and nutrition so I was highly sceptical and almost dismissed it. However when I saw her success I decided to at least read the book (download a PDF here) http://endthefat.net/simeonspi.pdf

I read the book and I was convinced it was sound so tried it out. I lost almost 40 pounds in 6 weeks and my fat percentage went from 30% to 14%. Now just 40 more to go and I will be back to fighting weight! (even though I am to old to fight anymore)

Don't know how it might fit into losing weight while training for a fight but it sure has potential at the least for losing weight pre training for a fight to get in the ball park and to maintain a reasonable weight in between fights. The diet part in the book is pretty strict but the site (Same site I got the book from endthefat.net) I went to had a new diet that was a lot better and it worked.

Any way just wondered if anyone else had tried it? I used the drops as they are a lot cheaper but the original method involves injections etc.
12/21/11 3:47 PM
OctagonSoldier
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
12/21/11 4:59 PM
U4EA
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does the diet consist of?
12/21/11 7:05 PM
OctagonSoldier
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

some kind of testosterone boosing chemical which suppresses your appetite from what I was able to glean from the site
12/21/11 7:11 PM
U4EA
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a fantastic idea to promote health.
12/30/11 1:03 PM
TSMontana
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/11 1:03 PM
Knew one guy who did it and lost 30 pounds in a month. Gained almost all of it back in about two months, though. Not to be discouraging, but if you don't have good eating habits BEFORE you start it, it won't last.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.