UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Anyone try the HCG Diet?

10/12/11 2:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightcity
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/11 3:02 PM

I did and that shit works like crazy,.. I been old and fat for too long and decided to try it when my sister in law had such great success. It seemed to go against everything I knew about dieting training and nutrition so I was highly sceptical and almost dismissed it. However when I saw her success I decided to at least read the book (download a PDF here) http://endthefat.net/simeonspi.pdf

I read the book and I was convinced it was sound so tried it out. I lost almost 40 pounds in 6 weeks and my fat percentage went from 30% to 14%. Now just 40 more to go and I will be back to fighting weight! (even though I am to old to fight anymore)

Don't know how it might fit into losing weight while training for a fight but it sure has potential at the least for losing weight pre training for a fight to get in the ball park and to maintain a reasonable weight in between fights. The diet part in the book is pretty strict but the site (Same site I got the book from endthefat.net) I went to had a new diet that was a lot better and it worked.

Any way just wondered if anyone else had tried it? I used the drops as they are a lot cheaper but the original method involves injections etc.
12/21/11 3:47 PM
OctagonSoldier
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
12/21/11 4:59 PM
U4EA
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does the diet consist of?
12/21/11 7:05 PM
OctagonSoldier
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

some kind of testosterone boosing chemical which suppresses your appetite from what I was able to glean from the site
12/21/11 7:11 PM
U4EA
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a fantastic idea to promote health.
12/30/11 1:03 PM
TSMontana
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/11 1:03 PM
Knew one guy who did it and lost 30 pounds in a month. Gained almost all of it back in about two months, though. Not to be discouraging, but if you don't have good eating habits BEFORE you start it, it won't last.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.