Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geezer's At Caesars LIVE on PPV!

Cindy
10/13/11 8:39 AM
46and2
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -  Geezer's At Caesars LIVE on PPV!

Cindy

lol
10/13/11 8:52 AM
Jack Skellington
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this much SHOULD happen, two legit mma legends
10/13/11 10:27 AM
cowboys07

LOL @ Ken is juiced
10/13/11 10:35 AM
crowbar
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/13/11 10:37 AM
Coleman went to the Lion`s Den & started training with Ken after losing to Williams.Ken even cornered Coleman on one of the UFC`s. 
10/13/11 11:22 AM
cowboys07

Didnt know that
10/13/11 12:35 PM
frederic
749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A much better fight to bring your kids to watch than Fedor... Phone Post
10/13/11 1:25 PM
JimmersonzGlove
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put it on the Ferrozzo vs Tank card.
10/13/11 1:29 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy

Without guys like Shamrock and Coleman you wouldn't have the current job you have today.  making fun of them in their advanced age is pretty lame of you. these guys are competitors, it's hard to stop doing what you love.
10/13/11 1:35 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ken has never been threatening off his back. imo his only chance is to spend all night going for legloclks and hopefully not take too much damage in the process
10/13/11 1:42 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 
CindyO -  Geezer's At Caesars LIVE on PPV!

Cindy
I like you cindy... But sometimes you're a real cunt. Phone Post

she should be frozen for fighter bashing, but that won't happen.
10/13/11 2:48 PM
Ashe Bowman

Ken TRAINED Mark for his fight against Pedro Rizzo in the UFC back in San Diego...They had some good training sessions behind closed doors. Ken knocked out Mark in training for FACT. I think it would be a good fight considering their age and injuries,etc. No matter what people on here say, these 2 guys are LEGENDS and it might make for a decent scrap.
10/13/11 8:43 PM
crowbar
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With a little help from Wiki.....yes,he lost to Pedro Rizzo at UFC 18.
10/13/11 9:07 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1

IfapouttoBrenchael - 
crowbar - Coleman went to the Lion`s Den & started training with Ken after losing to Williams.Ken even cornered Coleman on one of the UFC`s. 

I remember that...kinda. Didn't Mark lose though?

Yes, Coleman "lost", but he got ROBBED in that fight. That fight was super controversial because a lot of people thought the judges went with Rizzo because he was a striker, and the UFC wanted strikers to be the champions (because they were more exciting for the masses than grapplers, and the UFC was hurting badly).
10/13/11 9:08 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1

Ashe Bowman - Ken TRAINED Mark for his fight against Pedro Rizzo in the UFC back in San Diego...They had some good training sessions behind closed doors. Ken knocked out Mark in training for FACT. I think it would be a good fight considering their age and injuries,etc. No matter what people on here say, these 2 guys are LEGENDS and it might make for a decent scrap.

I never heard Ken KOed Mark in training before. Who gave you this info?
10/14/11 12:45 AM
CindyO

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - 

Cindy

Without guys like Shamrock and Coleman you wouldn't have the current job you have today.  making fun of them in their advanced age is pretty lame of you. these guys are competitors, it's hard to stop doing what you love.

WTF do they have to do with my job???

Cindy
10/14/11 12:47 AM
CindyO

RyannVonDoom - 
CindyO -  Geezer's At Caesars LIVE on PPV!

Cindy
I like you cindy... But sometimes you're a real cunt. Phone Post

Ohs Noes! You hurt my e-feewings=)

Cindy
10/14/11 1:45 AM
icelogo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+

=

10/14/11 2:11 AM
Magic8

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - 
Ashe Bowman - Ken TRAINED Mark for his fight against Pedro Rizzo in the UFC back in San Diego...They had some good training sessions behind closed doors. Ken knocked out Mark in training for FACT. I think it would be a good fight considering their age and injuries,etc. No matter what people on here say, these 2 guys are LEGENDS and it might make for a decent scrap.

I never heard Ken KOed Mark in training before. Who gave you this info?

I believe it, but that was a long time ago.   Ken's body is a mess.  But you have to consider that Ken started fighting about 4 years before Mark and also had those years in WWF fucking his body up.   I always thought prime Ken beats prime Mark.    Ken's sprawl was excellent back in the day.  And while he was never great off his back I could still see him catching Mark from the bottom.
10/14/11 2:48 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy

fuck you

Cindy
10/14/11 6:46 AM
RickRude
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know CindyO but it seems you guys are going overboard here. She called them Geezers, who cares, they ARE old. This fight is less ridiculous than Tank/Ferrozzo but let's face it these guys are 2 over-the-hill former juiceheads...if they were smart with the money they earned throughout their career they wouldn't have to fight anymore Phone Post
10/14/11 7:58 AM
strontium90
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - Coleman went to the Lion`s Den & started training with Ken after losing to Williams.Ken even cornered Coleman on one of the UFC`s. 

In that case it definitely needs to be Randleman vs. Shamrock instead of Coleman vs. Shamrock.
10/14/11 8:55 AM
SuMBJJ

Coleman by spinning back fist. Phone Post
10/14/11 9:52 AM
cowboys07

They are both broken down and they both need the money badly. lets hope it doesnt happen
10/14/11 9:59 AM
Ashe Bowman

I was a member of the Lion's Den for over 10 years and those 2 were training 2gether when I first made the team in San Diego.

Now days, WHO knows what Ken will show up 2 fight but truthfully this fight SHOULD have happened years ago in the UFC or even Pride. Never the less, IF those 2 guys end up fighting, they both have recognizable names in the sport, both UFC Hall of Famers,( So maybe kind of marketable ?) both are aggressive (as they can be 4 their ages), Mark will probably try 2 take Ken down and pound the shit out of him and Ken will most likely want 2 stand and bang? Both of their cardio HAS GOT 2 BE SUSPECT but again, could be decent scrap on a smaller venue. I doubt this fight will ever happen...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.