UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Loving the new Bengals!

10/12/11 10:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alco Hauler
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/11 10:25 PM

Sorry I haven't been posting much on here. I've been busy as fuck with work. Gotta make that coin

Anyway.........WHO DEY!!!!

As predicted.....Getting rid of Chad and T.O. was addition by subtraction. I was pretty upset when Palmer bolted - not so much because I thought he was the shit, but more for what it revealed behind the ugly ownership curtain that Palmer was fed up with

But I love this Dalton kid. And AJ Green. They aren't playing awesome, but the D is holding solid and the O is showing promise.

The Bengals won't be a playoff team this year - I'm hoping for 8-8. But I'm very happy with what I've seen so far.

I hope to check in with you guys on the regular as soon as I can.

Until then....WHO DEY.........

and FUCK PITTSBURGH.
10/13/11 1:26 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Dalton and Green are playing awesome, considering they are rookies. Green is on pace for 1200+ yards.  Looks like the Falcons picked the wrong receiver to squander all those draft picks on. Both guys seem like great team guys, Hard working, and no prima donna shit. I think the Bengals are on a winner here.

And look at the defense, 1st in yards, 6th in points.

You are right, not a playoff team yet. But a reason to hope perhaps.
10/13/11 6:46 AM
strontium90
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess my picking them to go 10-6 this year on Bleacher Report doesn't seem so off-the-wall anymore.
10/14/11 5:35 PM
Tito Or Tease
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silly Bengals fan.  Once again the only thing you will be playing for is 3rd Place in the AFC North. 

GO STEELERS!!!!!
10/14/11 8:20 PM
Tebowkakke
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Dalton was one of the most underrated players in the draft last year, and AJ Green is just a phenom. I think that the next step for them, if they want to contend in that division, is to really concentrate on their offensive and defensive lines. I am not talking through free agency either. They need to make it a point to draft some offensive and defensive linemen that will be big pieces of the organization for years to come.
10/20/11 7:01 PM
Alco Hauler
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebowkakke - I thought Dalton was one of the most underrated players in the draft last year, and AJ Green is just a phenom. I think that the next step for them, if they want to contend in that division, is to really concentrate on their offensive and defensive lines. I am not talking through free agency either. They need to make it a point to draft some offensive and defensive linemen that will be big pieces of the organization for years to come.

Couldn't agree more. And those 2 early picks we just stole from Oakland will work wonders in that capacity over the next 2 seasons.
10/22/11 4:07 AM
Tebowkakke
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya those picks will be really nice. We are doing similar things here in Denver now. Not so much looking to free agency but the draft. We have 2 McDaniels drafts to make up for so we are pretty far behind, though our draft this past year was amazing. Von Miller (who should get the DROY, look at his stats), Raheem Moore, and Orlando Franklin all starting. The other players we drafted have also all contributed this year.

Denver is looking to build with some nasty linemen and I like that. Thank you for taking the Raiders #1 draft picks for 2 years.
10/22/11 4:20 AM
saucylv33
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I HATE denver....They will always be losers. Sorry. :)
10/31/11 6:36 PM
Steelersfan 24 7

Your spot on with your asessment of the T.O. and Ochocinco situation. They have two great building blocks in place with Green and Dalton. Both are great character guys as well. The extra picks from the Palmer trade are huge for the future as well. As long as the Brown family doesn't do anything to screw it up, things should really start to look up in Cincy.
10/31/11 11:39 PM
TheRealJoker
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That road game for the Texans against the Bengals later this year looks tough now!!!
11/7/11 8:24 AM
Cbass

WHODEY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
BENGALS ARE GONNA RAPE THE STEALERS THIS WEEK
11/13/11 5:25 AM
Monroe
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Word
11/13/11 5:02 PM
SecondBase
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"BENGALS ARE GONNA RAPE THE STEALERS THIS WEEK"

Guess not Cbass. Back to mediocrity for the bungals.
11/13/11 7:38 PM
SecondBase
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although I will be pulling for them next week to beat the ravens.
11/13/11 7:57 PM
Alco Hauler

I don't know about mediocrity. I was actually pleased with the way Dalton handled the Steelers pressure. For a rookie, he makes great decisions.

I still doubt the Bengals will make the playoffs, but I think the future is looking bright - and it's coming much quicker than I thought it was going to.
11/13/11 9:03 PM
SecondBase

That was the first time I saw Dalton play in the pros. He has a bright future, but he still made some poor decisions. It will be interesting to see how he handles the Ravens defense.
11/14/11 9:39 AM
Tito Or Tease

11/15/11 8:57 PM
Alco Hauler

Haha.

In 1998, I remember seeing bumper stickers around town that said "GO REDS!!!!! .....and take the BENGALS with you!
11/15/11 9:14 PM
Steelersfan 24 7

We dey!
11/15/11 9:54 PM
Waylay

When was the last time an Eagles fan was jealous of the Bengals success? Go Dalton you ginger machine.
11/16/11 11:21 AM
Tito Or Tease

I'm a Bengals fan for this week.  Please beat the Ravens!

11/24/11 9:28 PM
Eatin Applesauce

hell yea fellow bengal fans.....WHO DEY!!!,i think we will make it in with a 10-6 record and get to see palmer rd 1 and harrass him with our d line....i really think the AFC is wide open with teams very close and i like our youth late in the season
11/24/11 9:29 PM
Eatin Applesauce

wish more people would make it out,the blackouts suck although ive been to every home game but the steeler game and watched it at headfirst
11/29/11 2:26 AM

Denver still beat you

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.