UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> McKee wants to vote Dana out of the UFC

10/14/11 7:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Crooklyn's Corner

Impeach

“I’m here for the sport. I’ve been getting a lot of static about the stuff I’ve been saying about the UFC, and how I’ve been blasting them, but, at the end of the day, everyone, whether they like me or dislike me, whether they are a UFC fan or not a UFC fan, one thing they will say, if they’re honest, is that McKee is right. I’ve been bashing away at Dana White for the way he talks about fighters, calling them p*ssies, calling women c*nts, and F this and F that, calling unions a bunch of idiots. You’re an icon of the sport. The last thing we need is an icon showing this type of behavior to people who are engaging in this sport and support it. We need somebody to step up, that has a little bit of integrity and a little bit of respect for fighters, whether they’re good fighters or bad fighters, the fact that they’re fighters, and just show a little bit more appreciation. I’d like to vote Dana White out of the UFC and..."

Get the rest of the article here:

http://crooklynscorner.com/2011/10/mckee-wants-to-vote-dana-white-out-of-the-ufc/ 
10/14/11 8:00 PM
ClinchedUp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There goes his chance at ever returning to to the UFC. Phone Post
10/14/11 8:05 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a dickhead Phone Post
10/14/11 8:13 PM
Neil Funk

but, he's right
10/14/11 8:19 PM
sideeffect

Child please!!!! Phone Post
10/14/11 8:21 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Typical McKee.. always leaving things to a vote...
10/14/11 8:22 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's just pissed he got the boot after going 0-1.
10/14/11 8:23 PM
guardbr8kr

MFC #! BAMMMMMMMMMMM !!!

How you like that Fucko's ?

- Mark PavelBitch- MFC CEO and President.
10/14/11 8:25 PM
jerky66

Sounds like he got some coaching from that jackass Bob Arum before he went on the radio. Im surprised he didn't sink to race baiting again.
10/14/11 8:29 PM
fightcity
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not the brightest bulb on the strand is he... Someone should inform him the UFC is not a democracy it's a business and its not up for a vote.
10/14/11 8:30 PM
bram
1007 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is McKee trolling? Phone Post
10/14/11 8:33 PM
McBottery
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god he is dumb.
10/14/11 8:46 PM
lilmanster
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it because he's white!?
10/14/11 8:47 PM
json123

Edited: 10/14/11 8:53 PM
Does Dana do some things I do not agree with, yes but so what. Positive or negative, Dana White brings attention to the UFC and that's all he wants. Besides, I'm not watching UFC to see what Dana has to say, I'm watching the fighters fight.<br /><br />Antonio Mckee, I wish you luck with your future endeavors.
10/14/11 8:57 PM
JPBoyles

McKee should get ahold of Culinary Union 226 and join their fight against the UFC. If it wasn't for the UFC, this sport would have never grown to what it is now. McKee is just upset that he couldn't make it. Phone Post
10/14/11 8:57 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

What a lunatic, he talks of his body starting to slow down, I think his mind shows sign of severe retardation at this point.
10/14/11 11:16 PM
un3rgr0und

Dana White saved MMA from the brink...he and the Fertittas
10/15/11 12:03 AM
Lloyd gave me my purple name
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil Funk -  but, he's right
He's a hypocrite to the fullest ... Do you not remembrances the first video he put after being signed ( I'm the hardest ni$$gerin mma ) out there in mma wait and see what a true ni$$ga does ... Then got embarrassed by volkman lol hr truly forgot what hr said like 4 months ago ahahahahaa CAN ANYONE SAY BUTTHURT... Phone Post
10/15/11 12:13 AM
mmabbn

Good luck with that.
10/15/11 12:17 AM
PatsBarriesGotKongo

Somebody has been hanging around Pav too much! Phone Post
10/15/11 12:38 AM
46and2
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can someone who BIT someone during a fight have the balls to come out with shit like this?  
10/15/11 1:00 AM
Dougie
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/15/11 1:51 AM
Scoobz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - Antonio McKee wants to vote Dana out of the UFC? What in the bluest of blue hells has Antonio McKee done for it? Fucking stupidest thing I have ever heard. Ever.
THAT'S the stupidest thing you've ever heard??? Phone Post
10/15/11 4:50 AM
CindyO

Crooklyn - 

Impeach

“I’m here for the sport. I’ve been getting a lot of static about the stuff I’ve been saying about the UFC, and how I’ve been blasting them, but, at the end of the day, everyone, whether they like me or dislike me, whether they are a UFC fan or not a UFC fan, one thing they will say, if they’re honest, is that McKee is right. I’ve been bashing away at Dana White for the way he talks about fighters, calling them p*ssies, calling women c*nts, and F this and F that, calling unions a bunch of idiots. You’re an icon of the sport. The last thing we need is an icon showing this type of behavior to people who are engaging in this sport and support it. We need somebody to step up, that has a little bit of integrity and a little bit of respect for fighters, whether they’re good fighters or bad fighters, the fact that they’re fighters, and just show a little bit more appreciation. I’d like to vote Dana White out of the UFC and..."

Get the rest of the article here:

http://crooklynscorner.com/2011/10/mckee-wants-to-vote-dana-white-out-of-the-ufc/ 

Who did DW call the C word???

Cindy
10/15/11 4:56 AM
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Crooklyn's Corner
No idea. He probably got confused with comments made from someone else. This was just quotes  of what he said in the segment. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.