UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attention Joe Lauzon!!!

10/17/11 12:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
greco yeoman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -  too bad Joe Fights in the UFC now and has to represent them as such. If we were in highschool still and Joe got called out like this, we'd have to meet at the church street soccer field parking lot at night, turn on the car lights on, get the video camera out, and let joe whoop some guys ass till he taps! (hypothetically speaking of course)
Even if he weren't in the ufc, wouldn't you say we're getting a bit old to arrange a street fight and beat someone up because he called you out? Phone Post
10/17/11 12:41 PM
greco yeoman

Nevermind I can't read lol. You said if in high school. Phone Post
10/17/11 4:16 PM
Flexo
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the shit is going on here. Phone Post
10/17/11 4:23 PM
Frobenius

Until Joe.
10/17/11 7:10 PM
Dysqo

Here lies your problem...

With those bonus checks, he is making over $100k per fight, not counting sponsors, etc.

He is not going to fight you or grapple with you 'and might turn into mma...' and end up getting hurt because you slipped in an elbow when he wasnt expecting it.

Do you train? Being in RI, you have options; Santos, Burrill, Jeffries? to name a few who will gladly show you a thing or two.
10/17/11 7:24 PM
picanoc231

I'm surprised so many people would entertain this? Phone Post
10/17/11 7:39 PM
Jared Vergara

Frobenius - Until Joe.

10/17/11 8:39 PM
Jake88

LOL I too challenge anderson silva to a fight.

My stipulations are as follows.

1. He must run 20 consecutive miles carrying ed soares on his back within a half hour before our bout taking place.

2. He must be handcuffed both at the hands and feet and be blindfolded during the fight.

3. I get to wear brass knuckles, and shin, knee, and elbow pads made out of titanium steel.

4. I am to be paid 50 million to show and 50 million bottles of corona to win.

5. When I win I legally get to dropkick ed soares in the balls 150000 times while he wears a diaper and a pacifer.

If anderson dosent accept my challenge withhin 5 mins he is officially ducking me and automatically forfeits the ufc mw belt to me!!! Phone Post
10/17/11 9:06 PM
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This just in....

Joe lauzon is being called out by Anthony "fucking" Pettis, maybe you've heard of him Jared.

Should said fight take place, Joe would most certainly be "in the mix" for the title when/if he wins. Notice how he stopped posting on the thread

sorry vergara, he has no time for you. This thread has become nothing more than a fairytale.

I mean...until Joe...
10/17/11 9:12 PM
Body Shots
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd for later reading Phone Post
10/17/11 10:10 PM
Jared Vergara

GrayMaynardsTrampStamp - This just in....

Joe lauzon is being called out by Anthony "fucking" Pettis, maybe you've heard of him Jared.

Should said fight take place, Joe would most certainly be "in the mix" for the title when/if he wins. Notice how he stopped posting on the thread

sorry vergara, he has no time for you. This thread has become nothing more than a fairytale.

I mean...until Joe...

My explosiveness and athleticism will make me as tough an opponent in a grappling match in comparison to a possible mma bout between them.
10/17/11 10:14 PM
Scrappy Rogacki
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jared Vergara - 
Frobenius - Until Joe.

* Watches as Jared calls out Joe like Achilles did to Hector in Troy*

LAUZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/17/11 10:19 PM
Jared Vergara

Scrappy Rogacki - 
Jared Vergara - 
Frobenius - Until Joe.

* Watches as Jared calls out Joe like Achilles did to Hector in Troy*

LAUZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I don't have to resort to that. I'm not saying Joe is ducking me, but the ball is in his court now and I'm ready to go.
10/17/11 10:29 PM
Kanabull
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jared Vergara -

I mean...until Joe...

My explosiveness and athleticism will make me as tough an opponent in a grappling match in comparison to a possible mma bout between them.
Have you ever been punched in the face by a professional fighter? Phone Post
10/17/11 10:35 PM
Daverr

wheres creepy at?
10/17/11 10:36 PM
Daverr

i got creepy by rape

and i mean literally.. if he wants
10/17/11 10:45 PM
Jared Vergara

Kanabull - 
Jared Vergara -

I mean...until Joe...

Have you ever been punched in the face by a professional fighter?

Good thing it's grappling maybe you should brush up on what was said in the thread.
10/17/11 10:46 PM
Jared Vergara

Daverr - 
wheres creepy at?

I was thinking the same thing.
10/17/11 10:48 PM
MakeMeBleed
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 questions

#1 what grappling experience do you have that makes you think you can test Creepy?

#2 why dont you just go to his gym and start training. pay yer dues earn your stripes and avoid looking a fool???
10/17/11 10:57 PM
DoovyB
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MakeMeBleed - 
#2 why dont you just go to his gym and start training. pay yer dues earn your stripes and avoid looking a fool???

10/17/11 11:20 PM
Jared Vergara

MakeMeBleed - 2 questions

#1 what grappling experience do you have that makes you think you can test Creepy?

Like I said to a previous commenter pay attention to what is being said sir... I am currently busy with wrestling therefore I can not go back and forth to train there.
10/17/11 11:34 PM
MakeMeBleed
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jared Vergara - 
MakeMeBleed - 2 questions

Like I said to a previous commenter pay attention to what is being said sir... I am currently busy with wrestling therefore I can not go back and forth to train there.

that answers #2 what about #1 what grappling experience do you have that makes you think you can test Creepy?

sorry I havent kept up with the thread but I am not rereading the thread
10/17/11 11:39 PM
Jared Vergara

I've had some wrestling experience and I think I am decent enough to hold my own and on the ground I do know a thing or two about bjj so don't underestimate. Plus I doubt he can handle my explosiveness.
10/17/11 11:45 PM
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jared Vergara - 

I mean...until Joe...

It's as simple as this, dumbski.... He has real opponents challenging him. He has contenders for the strap challenging him. Like i stated, HE HAS NO TIME FOR YOU KID.
Joe has real work to worry about. Not catering to a (possibly new) fan, to give you this chance to say you rubbed sacks with a UFC fighter.

Not to say Joe isn't a stand up guy who wouldn't mind giving a kid a good story to tell. But your timing is way off bro, just leave it at that. I don't even want to get into how you think ONE YEAR of training gives you a quarter-of-a-pice-of a chance.
10/17/11 11:55 PM
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp

Jared Vergara - 
Kanabull - 
Jared Vergara -

I mean...until Joe...

Have you ever been punched in the face by a professional fighter?

Good thing it's grappling maybe you should brush up on what was said in the thread.

1 day ago Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post
Jared Vergara

Edited: 10/16/11 9:39 PM

{{I am officially challenging you one on one to an official bout.}} Make sure you are ready to accept defeat I have be training for about a year now and I think I am ready to take on a quite formidable opponent such as yourself. It would be an honor to engage in competition against you. I look forward to further contact and a possible PM. See you on fight night.

*Terms and Conditions*

[I'm calling a grappling competition, but do not hold me to my word I might change it to mma,] and I am also upping the ante Joe. If i win you must announce at you next post-fight that you "learned everything you know from Jared Vergara" and if I lose you can come up with the penalty.

{{___}} = official bout to a pro fighter is a fight. typically, a grappling match is referred to as just that, a match.

[____] = you are very unclear here... do you mean mid-"bout" you might just say fuck it, let's actually fight? or just if you get embarrassed you plan to pull a Daley?

regardless, the last part was added after we all told you how stupid you sound. Now you want to try and talk down to people who are going off of what you originally stated.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.