UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bruce Buffer autobiography in 2012

10/16/11 12:40 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

With mixed-martial-arts autobiographies currently among the most popular book titles in the sports category, Bruce Buffer, the "Veteran Voice of the Octagon,", recently announced his plans to pen an autobiography, which he says has already been purchased by Random House.

Buffer said it's currently titled, "It's Time!" and will debut between sometime around Christmas 2012.

Buffer made his octagon debut way back in 1996 at UFC 8.

An Oklahoma native, Buffer is the grandson of former bantamweight world champion boxer Johnny Buff. Despite a family tradition in boxing, Buffer gravitated more toward martial artists such as Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee. A 1992 private sparring session with Royce Gracie – one year before UFC I – proved the value of the grappling arts to Buffer, and he was instantly a fan of the UFC when it was launched a short time later.

Read entire article...

10/16/11 1:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAfan55
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet the book is written in all caps Phone Post
10/16/11 2:29 PM
NAAFS
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be a good read. Bruce is a good dude and I'm sure has some interesting stories to tell Phone Post
10/16/11 2:31 PM
molsonmuscle360
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are they going to make it like one of those Birthday Cards when you open it up it yells "It'sssssssssssssssssssssss TIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
10/16/11 4:25 PM
KingofEngland
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy really thinks he's a superstar, he's a total cock. Anyone who buys this book is a cock too.

Kingo Phone Post
10/16/11 4:29 PM
Dominated
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a confession to make. I thought it was "The veteran boys of the Octagon" for years!

He seems like a cool guy, but I don't know why I would want to read his autobiography. 
10/16/11 4:30 PM
Golden Glory fan

i dont give a penny for an annoumcers biography, nor a cutmans one. i just care 4 fights Phone Post
10/16/11 7:38 PM
HiredGoon

Yes it will probably have some good inside stories in it, but he's a minor little piece of the UFC machine, and I suspect he overestimates his relevance. What's next, an Arianny Celeste christmas cookbook?

Bring in the crazy Pride chick...I wouldn't miss Buffer.
10/16/11 7:43 PM
mumblingidiot
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all this time i thought i was the only person who didnt really like him all that much. Ever listen to his show on sherdog.. what a dbag most of the time. Always bragging.
10/16/11 9:33 PM
XxOrganicVegxX
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His few fans should opt to buy the audio book.
10/16/11 9:52 PM
CindyO

I want one!

Cindy
10/16/11 9:57 PM
Mushroom Slap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His Hoyce smoker fight better be in there. Great story.
10/16/11 10:00 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really curious if he opens up about gambling. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.