UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Free Defense Soap Bars

11/9/11 7:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JimmyCordovaJr
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ansari - 
JimmyCordovaJr -  Hey DefenseSoap,

Will you ever have a distrubitor in Canada? The custom/shipping fees are a bit overwhelming. 
http://www.hatashita.com/productcart/pc/showsearchresults.asp?IDBrand=40&iPageSize=8&pageStyle=

Yesssssss! 
11/9/11 9:06 PM
KC007
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine arrived yesterday. I got the bar soap AND the shower gel. Thanks Guy.

All I can give back in return is getting the word out about the company. I Twittered it and posted on my FB about it. Phone Post
11/10/11 2:13 AM
Zaph
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Guy.

I'm just curious as to where you're up to with your orders.  I sent my email on October 18th at 9:26 AM.

Thanks.
11/10/11 4:40 AM
NoGi bear

Any love for NoGi yet? :-( Phone Post
11/14/11 12:02 PM
NoGi bear

NoGi bear - Any love for NoGi yet? :-( Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/14/11 12:14 PM
BKViper
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph -  Hi Guy.

I'm just curious as to where you're up to with your orders.  I sent my email on October 18th at 9:26 AM.

Thanks.
I was in on the first day and I never got anything. Not really surprised. Phone Post
11/14/11 12:22 PM
Paperclip Willy

I got mine, and I'm no where near Cali.

Thanks again.

And if you didn't get any, maybe put in the proper address.
11/14/11 12:25 PM
MDAlex
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't lose hope guys. I emailed first day as well and got my confirmation over the weekend
11/14/11 6:22 PM
MDAlex
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got home and my shower gel was waiting for me on the counter. Thanks Guy and everyone at Defense! Phone Post
11/15/11 12:09 AM
rosario00

Bunch of fucking whiners over a free sample; i can only imagine what Guy goes through with paying customers
11/15/11 10:39 AM
DomenicVelluso
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT FOR GUY AND DEFENSE SOAP!!!!!

DEFENSE SOAP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUY, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE COMBAT SPORT COMMUNITY!!!!!
11/15/11 10:42 AM
moabwarrior
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTt Phone Post
11/15/11 11:28 AM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I felt guilty even sending the email.  The product is amazing and definitely worth buying to support a great company.
11/15/11 1:39 PM
Mdot50
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stainypoo -  I'm going to Thailand i need some defence soap, is there anymore free samples :(? Phone Post

only a few months behind...
11/15/11 1:48 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got my free sample of the bar and shower gel. Along with a 15% off any purchase coupon. Pretty badass. I'm giving the gel to a guy in my gym who once told me he had herpes in his eye after he drunk-fingered his ex after a bender. I think he needs it more than I do.

I will also be purchasing more, and handing some out to some greasy gymmates.
11/15/11 1:49 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and thanks a lot
11/15/11 8:12 PM
MJ Monsevais

Received mine yesterday.. It's awesome gonna order some more real soon.

Ttt for Defense Soap Phone Post
11/15/11 9:29 PM
Dominated
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - Just got my free sample of the bar and shower gel. Along with a 15% off any purchase coupon. Pretty badass. I'm giving the gel to a guy in my gym who once told me he had herpes in his eye after he drunk-fingered his ex after a bender. I think he needs it more than I do.

I don't think washing your eye with this soap will fix it :P

I received the bar I purchased a week ago or something, haven't used it yet, will report back tomorrow (if I finally remember to take it with me when I go shower).

11/16/11 7:52 AM
Dominated
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Used the soap this morning, not a huge fan of the "matte" finish it leaves, but at least I won't get AIDS, right?
11/16/11 8:28 PM
KevinMcAllister

Edited: 11/16/11 8:32 PM
Dominated - 
KevinMcAllister - Just got my free sample of the bar and shower gel. Along with a 15% off any purchase coupon. Pretty badass. I'm giving the gel to a guy in my gym who once told me he had herpes in his eye after he drunk-fingered his ex after a bender. I think he needs it more than I do.

I don't think washing your eye with this soap will fix it :P

I received the bar I purchased a week ago or something, haven't used it yet, will report back tomorrow (if I finally remember to take it with me when I go shower).

He's got it cured, now I'm just hoping for some prevention. For my sake of course. Herp-eye is horrendously contagious. Can't risk it while on the mats.
11/16/11 9:05 PM
bj got scared homie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - Man we mangled some boxes! We can't sell them so we might as well give them away. The bars are perfect but the boxes aren't. If you would like a free bar please send full name and address to Defensesoap@msn.com.

Please one bar per UG member. If we have bars left over we will repost for seconds.

Guy
Defense Soap
Sent a email the same day this was posted ... Never got a email back... I want the soap , body wash , should I just buy it to try it ? Phone Post
11/16/11 10:15 PM
marcp13

Big thank you! Great product! Phone Post
11/16/11 10:28 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3t for Guy
11/16/11 11:53 PM
ko 86
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.twitter.com/kokid951
rosario00 - Bunch of fucking whiners over a free sample; i can only imagine what Guy goes through with paying customers

11/17/11 12:16 AM
bj got scared homie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ko 86 -
rosario00 - Bunch of fucking whiners over a free sample; i can only imagine what Guy goes through with paying customers

I take it you got yours lol ... I will pay I'm not greedy but when offered I will except free stuff especially if I wanna try it out ... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.