UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Free Defense Soap Bars

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/18/11 4:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister_sticks -  'Tis a shame that I wasn't able to avail the freebie despite the early email. Maybe because I live in the UK and the shipping cost is expensive... Phone Post

I got mine like 3 days ago, and I'm in Canada. Could be held up in shipping or something. Did you get a confirmation e-mail?
11/18/11 4:32 PM
Zaph
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - 
mister_sticks -  'Tis a shame that I wasn't able to avail the freebie despite the early email. Maybe because I live in the UK and the shipping cost is expensive... Phone Post

I got mine like 3 days ago, and I'm in Canada. Could be held up in shipping or something. Did you get a confirmation e-mail?

Personally, I never got a confirmation.  I'm not going to make a fuss about it because it's not like they owe me anything.  I understand that they received a lot of orders, so I don't think it's too surprising if they accidentally missed mine.  It happens.  I still think it's very cool of them to make this offer, and based on what I'm reading here, the people who've received their samples are very happy with the product.

Out of curiosity since we're both in Canada, when did you send your email to ask for your sample?  I sent mine on October 18th at 9:26 AM, so I'm curious as to whether you sent yours well ahead of me or not.  If you sent your request before I sent mine, there's still hope for me.  If you sent yours after mine, I'll assume that my request just got missed.

And to those who are shaking their fists at the "whiners" in this thread, please note that I am in no way complaining.  One can ask a simple question out of curiosity without whining.  Even if I never receive a sample, I'll still be grateful for the cool offer.
11/18/11 4:38 PM
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^

I sent mine on the afternoon of the 16th. Took a while to get the confirmation e-mail, 2.5-3 weeks after I sent my e-mail.
11/18/11 4:41 PM
Zaph
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -  ^^^

I sent mine on the afternoon of the 16th. Took a while to get the confirmation e-mail, 2.5-3 weeks after I sent my e-mail.

Nice, so there's still hope for me.  Thanks!
11/19/11 5:14 PM
mister_sticks
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -

Sent it on the 18th of October but I didn't get a confirmation email, brother. I just thought I lucked out or like I said, it's too expensive to send across the pond.
Terrific gesture from Guy, nonetheless. Phone Post
11/28/11 12:49 PM
bj got scared homie
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT to see if I'm getting some shower gel ?!?!???! Phone Post
11/28/11 12:56 PM
Frobenius

Finished the gel, on to the soap now, both are great.
11/28/11 1:16 PM
bj got scared homie
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was on the 4th page and never got a email ... Phone Post
11/28/11 1:22 PM
Zaph

bj got scared homie -  I was on the 4th page and never got a email ... Phone Post

I was on page 5 and never received one either.

As someone said, there were probably a lot of requests from people who never posted in this thread.

I'm not expecting to receive anything at this point.  I think the gesture was very generous on Guy's part, but I don't think he was anticipating such a huge response.  I give them props for doing this in the first place. 

I think Guy deserves a VTFU either way.
11/29/11 7:50 AM
RicePicker
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never got an email but I got the soap Phone Post
11/29/11 8:10 AM
RJJH
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph - 
bj got scared homie -  I was on the 4th page and never got a email ... Phone Post

I was on page 5 and never received one either.

As someone said, there were probably a lot of requests from people who never posted in this thread.

I'm not expecting to receive anything at this point.  I think the gesture was very generous on Guy's part, but I don't think he was anticipating such a huge response.  I give them props for doing this in the first place. 

I think Guy deserves a VTFU either way.

this is how I feel

I was in on page 4, from Canada. and havent heard anything yet. people are running out of their smples already and I didnt even get a confirmation yet.

weird.
11/29/11 8:13 AM
RJJH
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just checked my e-mail. I sent it the da the thread started.

I still havent heard anything.
11/29/11 4:24 PM
knockoutfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for a great guy. Literally.

I got my sample like a week ago. Thanks.

I'm sure its a pain in the ass dealing with "confirmations" on free freaking samples! Phone Post
11/29/11 8:49 PM
Mdot50
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knockoutfighter - Ttt for a great guy. Literally.

I got my sample like a week ago. Thanks.

I'm sure its a pain in the ass dealing with "confirmations" on free freaking samples! Phone Post
Exactly- I sent in email- within first couple days. No dice for me, but shit, guy always does nice things for the UG so it's no biggie. And dudes complaining. Get off your wallets. It's a fucking sample, faggots. Phone Post
11/29/11 10:53 PM
DontToewsMeBro!!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DARN NO SOAP.  OH WELL ILL BUY SOME ANYWAYS HAHA 
11/29/11 11:00 PM
Poindexter
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never got mine. Next time.
12/6/11 5:52 AM
DefenseSoap
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense Soap, Owner
Still working on samples. Over 500 still to go but we will get them done. Just so happens that the beginning of wrestling season kicked our ass. My wife was back to sending some samples yesterday.

Guy
Defense Soap
12/6/11 8:58 AM
Caddock
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Canada and got a confirmation e-mail just this week. Patience is a virtue. Thanks Guy.
12/7/11 1:30 AM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my confirmation email today as well. Thanks Guy! Phone Post
12/7/11 2:07 AM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went ahead and just bought some. Its miraculous.
12/7/11 9:12 AM
tat2tillidie

DefenseSoap - Still working on samples. Over 500 still to go but we will get them done. Just so happens that the beginning of wrestling season kicked our ass. My wife was back to sending some samples yesterday.

Guy
Defense Soap
Awesome hope I made the bar ... Phone Post
12/7/11 9:59 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
Thanks Guy, you're generosity is greatly appreciated! Phone Post
12/7/11 10:20 AM
Calavaro
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a great thing being done, and the reviews have been quite good.

Sadly I never received any reply if they would consider shipping to Thailand to aid the flood victims (I volunteer for a non-profit NGO). Perhaps they thought it was not worth it from a marketing perspective, or my email was lost in the shuffle. But hey, never hurts to ask.
We did distribute antibacterial soaps to thousands of people, but unfortunately not the TS brand. IMHO a missed opportunity.

"Stay good, stay generous and you shall receive in kind."
12/7/11 10:36 AM
clattymine
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - Still working on samples. Over 500 still to go but we will get them done. Just so happens that the beginning of wrestling season kicked our ass. My wife was back to sending some samples yesterday.

Guy
Defense Soap

dude.  this got out of control.  that's awesome.
12/8/11 6:32 PM
Mister Moonlight
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got my samples today. Thanks Guy. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.