UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Free Defense Soap Bars

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/8/11 6:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mister Moonlight - Just got my samples today. Thanks Guy. Phone Post
Same here much appreciated! Phone Post
12/8/11 8:07 PM
Rahjai
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my shower gel sample today, much appreciated.  Thanks
12/9/11 5:31 PM
sienk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my email confirmation today. Ttt for Guy and Defense Soap. Quality product and quality person. Thanks again! Phone Post
12/10/11 2:01 AM
shootfightermike
1387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nothing yet?

:(
12/10/11 2:04 AM
tat2tillidie
524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike -  nothing yet?

:(
Me too ¦[ Phone Post
12/10/11 2:45 AM
Spoonie Luv

:0( Phone Post
12/10/11 3:33 AM
DefenseSoap
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense Soap, Owner
Sorry guys. Moving as fast as we can on these.

Guy
Defense Soap
12/10/11 5:48 AM
one eye wonder
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a free sample last time they gave stuff out, and now I buy it. Worth it if you train regularly. Phone Post
12/11/11 10:10 PM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one eye wonder - I got a free sample last time they gave stuff out, and now I buy it. Worth it if you train regularly. Phone Post

dude, even if you dont if you're just a regular dude that does regular dude stuff. I don't train but like every single little tiny skin blemish I had was gone in like 1 day. I honestly was expecting just a decent soap, this shit is fantastic. Customer for life.
12/11/11 10:32 PM
malex1
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine. Thank you kindly. Your product rules!
12/11/11 11:01 PM
gabemadrid
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope I'll get one it's been a while but I have faith Phone Post
12/12/11 8:51 PM
sienk

Received the shower gel today. Thanks, Guy! Ttt for Defense Soap! Phone Post
12/12/11 9:10 PM
will kerr
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine in the mail thanks. Phone Post
12/12/11 9:17 PM
Canada_88
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still waiting on my sample but if its as good as people are saying ill definitely be ordering some.
12/12/11 9:26 PM
TwoFatNuts

Emailed a request with my info the day this thread was posted. Still nothing. Not trying to bitch over free stuff, just wondering what happened....

Props for hookin up the ug!
12/12/11 10:09 PM
derelict
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got the shower gel a couple days ago. Thanks! Phone Post
12/12/11 10:36 PM
Mister Bri
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just came here to post that I buy and use this stuff regularly. I recommend the shit out of it. Cool to see this guy givin back.
12/20/11 9:01 PM
Caddock
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Defense Soap, my shower gel arrived today. Thanks!
12/20/11 9:16 PM
DomenicVelluso
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mister Bri - Just came here to post that I buy and use this stuff regularly. I recommend the shit out of it. Cool to see this guy givin back.

defense soap gives back and always supports the community.

guy and defense soap are a1.
12/20/11 9:30 PM
southpaw86
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somehow missed this thread, if I'm too late no worries. Very awesome of Guy to do this for everyone!
12/20/11 10:04 PM
Baboo Baby

Thank you kind sir Phone Post
12/20/11 11:33 PM
The Pete
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm hoping my wife took the hint and ordered me more of this.

TTT for the best soap around!
1/4/12 9:36 AM
TwoFatNuts

Got my sample of the shower gel in the mail this past weekend and had a chance to use it after Monday night's class. (just now posting because I wanted the 141 discussion to die down).

I can say without a doubt this is easily the best anti-bacterial soap I have EVER, EVER used. Hell its up there with the best soap I have ever used period. Not only does it lather up well and rinse off easily (I hate that smelly itchy residue crap) but it actually smells good but doesn't leave you stinking like an axe commercial. It didn't dry out my skin like most Anti-bacterial bars do and I didnt feel like I needed to re-wash after using it. (I typically make another pass of normal soap after my I use my Anti-Bac bar because of the dryness and smell.)

I'm actually considering ordering the 1-gallon jug and using it as my normal shower gel and at the very, very least will be buying the 8oz bottle. I will most definitely be recommending this to the guys at my gym (some of them could do with a little more hygiene anyways)

I had read on here this stuff was great but I had no idea how great it actually was. Thank you Guy for the freebie! You have absolutely earned my business!

(also, TTT)
1/5/12 10:00 AM
shootfightermike
1387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

got my body wash yesterday, gettin ready for a rub a dub dub!
1/6/12 6:10 PM
ZzFDKzZ
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got the shower a few days ago smells good. Thanks! Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.