UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Free Defense Soap Bars

12/1/12 12:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rummy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ha, that would make things interesting.  Thanks for the reply.

12/1/12 12:44 AM
DamirioN
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Curses!! This is not the first time I've clicked on this thread in excitement only to be let down by the date of the original posting. Phone Post
12/1/12 1:41 AM
Sugarfoot
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Running any specials on Defense Soap liquid this holiday season? Phone Post
12/1/12 4:44 AM
shorebreaker420
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is creepy as fuck Phone Post
12/1/12 5:26 AM
DefenseSoap
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense Soap, Owner
Sugarfoot,

UG members always get special pricing. Better then any sale we ever run. Just email me at defensesoap@msn.com

Guy
Defense Soap
12/1/12 7:10 AM
bearockbrobama
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - Sugarfoot,

UG members always get special pricing. Better then any sale we ever run. Just email me at defensesoap@msn.com

Guy
Defense Soap
I love you, no homo . Phone Post
12/1/12 8:02 AM
ThEUniT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy, I read this and see you have acne soap. I get occasional acne.. Would it benefit me more to buy Defense Soap or the Acne soap? I am currently using Safeguard for the past 6 months with very dry but clear skin. it works but my skin doesn't look vibrant and even with moisturizer after, it isn't great. Phone Post
12/1/12 8:19 AM
fakezaga
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a sample from the UG and never looked back!

Just ordered 14 bars through your Canadian distributor. Gotta keep it clean in 2013!

And for people who don't know, Guy is also a great supporter of grassroots grappling. Solid dude.
12/1/12 4:46 PM
hockey fighter
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The shower gel helped me when I broke out with shingles. I have no clue how it happened, but I got them somehow on my face ans defense soap drys it up and heals great. Kind of scary since its mainly my eyebrows I have to wash, do not get this stuff in your eyes! I've felt the pain :( Phone Post
12/1/12 4:49 PM
hockey fighter

Ps. I've never used the DS bars, only the shower gel. Any difference?

I'm not a fan of bar soap, I use body wash and face wash from a bottle, so maybe the shower gel is perfect for me... Phone Post
12/1/12 5:03 PM
AndrewJitsu
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/2/12 2:01 PM
DefenseSoap
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense Soap, Owner
ThEUniT

The Defense bar will work fine on your acne. After getting lots of feedback on Defense's acne fighting qualities we created the Natracil bar which is Defense with oatmeal.

A great hidden bonus of the Natracil bar is that when we stick them in the Defense orders customers can give the Natracil bar to their girl. They won't mind when you order your Defense.

We learned that too from customer feedback.

Guy
Defense Soap
12/2/12 2:03 PM
DefenseSoap

Defense Soap, Owner
hockey fighter

The difference between the bars and gel is that the bars are in a vegetable base where the gel is in a coconut base.

Guy
Defense Soap
12/2/12 2:07 PM
clattymine
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hockey fighter - Ps. I've never used the DS bars, only the shower gel. Any difference?

I'm not a fan of bar soap, I use body wash and face wash from a bottle, so maybe the shower gel is perfect for me... Phone Post
I use the gel and the bar in tandem. I tend to get a better lather with the bar, which just makes me feel like I'm getting more clean. Phone Post
12/2/12 2:24 PM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy sorted me out with my order. Passed a few bars around the guys at the gym and they all love it. My Missus swears by the Natracil stuff too, I'm almost out so a re-up is on the horizon.

You're the man Guy! Phone Post
12/2/12 3:25 PM
ThEUniT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank You Guy.. Phone Post
12/3/12 3:24 PM
hockey fighter

Thanks Guy, and guy's..

Order will be placed soon. The shower gel sample lasts forever I swear! Love how it makes you feel so refreshed & clean, and call me a weirdo but I've come to like that tea tree smell Phone Post
12/6/12 2:05 AM
DreamerMMA
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

ttt

12/6/12 4:52 PM
Dominated
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Guy is awesome!

12/25/12 3:28 PM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

holy shit..got mine in the mail finally.  I was wonderign what is was since it's been a year, but it came yesterday.

Thanks a bunch GUY!!  I started working out again recently and had a few skin issues.  thanks!

12/25/12 3:31 PM
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recieved mine as well!Thanks guys,id totally forgot about it!
12/25/12 4:44 PM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome! and guy if you have any christmas leftovers your just going to....throw out...i know someone who could uh...help with that.. :) and merry christmas Phone Post
12/25/12 5:27 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine yesterday. Thanks man!

12/25/12 8:04 PM
Steven McTowelie
454 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - hockey fighter

The difference between the bars and gel is that the bars are in a vegetable base where the gel is in a coconut base.

Guy
Defense Soap
Guy, please do tell where to buy I'm Canada :)

Yes I am too lazy (on phone) to look this up.

Really want to try some DS! Phone Post
12/25/12 8:23 PM
fakezaga
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hatashita is the Canadian distributor. They give a good price break for quantity, you save on shipping and don't have to pay duty. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.