UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Free Defense Soap Bars

10/26/11 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DefenseSoap
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense Soap, Owner
Over 200 bars shipped. If you didn't receive an email then the bars ran out. We did them in the order we received them.

The remaining 500 plus requests will receive the shower gel.

I wish we could have sent every member a bar however our shower gel is just as effective.

Whenever we come across some less then perfect Defense products we will be sure to share them here with you.

Thanks,

Guy
Defense Soap
10/26/11 4:50 PM
KnuckleBumps
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didnt recieve any but that doesn't matter, its a great product that I use and a great company and TTT for awesome giveaways and customer service.
10/26/11 4:55 PM
Dominated
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/26/11 4:59 PM
 Dang, I was so looking forwards to trying it :( I had the first post on the third page (about 50 posts before me).  

Edit: Is the shower gel sample only enough for one shower? 
10/26/11 6:09 PM
Naderhood-Shagged-The-Queen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was in on page 2 but no email :-( Phone Post
10/26/11 6:22 PM
Dominated
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And this is why I'm so sad about not getting the Defense Soap bar: 
 (that's for the bar + 8 oz bottle of shower gel. 2 USD cheaper if I remove the gel)

Just not worth it. And this is the only form of shipping the offer, rediculous. 
10/26/11 6:39 PM
Team GDP
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^email Guy, he'll hook it up
10/26/11 7:15 PM
DefenseSoap
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/26/11 7:17 PM
Defense Soap, Owner
Sorry. Saw this was answered already.

Guy
Defense Soap
10/26/11 7:16 PM
DefenseSoap

Defense Soap, Owner
Dominated

Send me an email with what you wanted to order and we will see what we can do.

Guy
Defense Soap
10/26/11 7:30 PM
Dominated

DefenseSoap - Dominated

Send me an email with what you wanted to order and we will see what we can do.

Guy
Defense Soap
Awesome, thank you so much. Sending the email right now. 

10/26/11 9:34 PM
5 for fighting
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whether I get anything or not Defense Soap has made me a customer for life. Phone Post
10/27/11 2:09 AM
knockoutfighter

Were the Samples all sent out? or were we supposed to get a confirmation e-mail or something? I'm pretty sure people above are referring to orders huh?

TTT for Defense Soap!!!
10/27/11 9:04 AM
MountainMedic
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - Over 200 bars shipped. If you didn't receive an email then the bars ran out. We did them in the order we received them.

I wish we could have sent every member a bar however our shower gel is just as effective.

Whenever we come across some less then perfect Defense products we will be sure to share them here with you.

Thanks,

Guy
Defense Soap
I'm stoked to try the gel. Phone Post
10/27/11 9:59 AM
Meffin
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent an email on Monday 17 but never received an email. Did anyone email after this and get one? If I don't get any soap then it's no biggy as I'm UK based and it's going to cost you guys a lot to send. Still massive respect to you guys for doing this Phone Post
10/27/11 10:15 AM
Frobenius

Meffin -  I sent an email on Monday 17 but never received an email. Did anyone email after this and get one? If I don't get any soap then it's no biggy as I'm UK based and it's going to cost you guys a lot to send. Still massive respect to you guys for doing this Phone Post
I sent my email on the 16th and only got a confirmation email yesterday, i think i must have been one of that last to get in on time and this was on page 2... apparently A LOT more people emailed than posted in the thread.

10/27/11 1:28 PM
Mdot50
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neither did i, but there were a ton of emails im guessing
10/27/11 1:43 PM
shootfightermike
971 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my email came back undeliverable
10/27/11 2:31 PM
DefenseSoap

Defense Soap, Owner
shootfightermike

PM me your info here.

We received over 700 requests in 48 hours. It will take us time but every single one will be filled.

Guy
Defense Soap
10/27/11 6:50 PM
Dominated

Guy hooked me up with some much.. much more affordable shipping, thank you! :)
10/27/11 8:10 PM
Team GDP
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominated - Guy hooked me up with some much.. much more affordable shipping, thank you! :)
told you he'd hook it up.
10/27/11 8:38 PM
shootfightermike
971 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - shootfightermike

PM me your info here.

We received over 700 requests in 48 hours. It will take us time but every single one will be filled.

Guy
Defense Soap
done

10/27/11 9:16 PM
Stubbsy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent! Thanks! Phone Post
10/27/11 9:42 PM
MountainMedic
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread is lousy with muds askin for more handouts. Phone Post
10/27/11 11:17 PM
tat2tillidie
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - Over 200 bars shipped. If you didn't receive an email then the bars ran out. We did them in the order we received them.

Thanks,

Guy
Defense Soap
Haven't got a email but hope to try the shower gel if I don't get it for free I'll buy a kit ...

Thanks for your contributions to The ug... Phone Post
10/27/11 11:36 PM
virux11b
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - Thread is lousy with muds askin for more handouts. Phone Post
I don't think it's such a bad thing. I'm sure a lot of them are punks looking for a handout, but I was happy he did it so I can try it out before I actually buy it. I will be trying it on Sunday and will probably start ordering it regularly. It's just a great way to do business and I respect that. Phone Post
10/28/11 8:37 AM
MountainMedic

Yeah, I was grouchy when I wrote that. Guy is just a great dude & certainly isn't getting rich off this.

When he repeatedly says he's had over 700 requests & people are still lining up with their handout it just seems like enough is enough.

He does this often enough, just wait for the next go round. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.